My Name is L

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days passed by since the accident. A lot of people were worried for the once perfect life of Park Haewon. Then a few weeks passed by, and the f(x) girls were still very depressed. 

Months, most people forgot about it except for people who were close to her. Hyomin was coping well, knowing that her sister would return someday. 

Jiyeon was keeping in the shadows so no one would be so suspicious, greedily waiting for her reward to come to her soon. 

Infinite continued their roles, as the school kingka, but they still had a empty space in their hearts. 

Myungsoo, on the other hand, was almost the living dead. 

Staring out the window, he didn’t even bother listening to the teacher. Before, he would smile and do small talk with some of his school fans. Now, he would just be in his own little world, while he put on that cold face of his. He wouldn’t smile when his friends would make a joke. If someone dared talk to him except for Infinite, he would simply ignore them. He would always think about the places in his memories. 

He would go up to the school rooftop and take a nap whenever he felt like it, and imagine that Haewon was leaning on the railings, with her long hair flapping in the soft breeze. After school, he’d go to her classroom and remember their wonderful after school detention together. 

He would stare at her locker in the hallways. He would stare at the bus stop in front of the school, ever wondering if she was there banging her head on the post because of some idiotic but cute reason. He would glance at the back seat of the bus they used to do the staring game. He would glance at the stop in front of her house, wondering if she was ever home. 

 

Myungsoo would even go to Coex and imagine that Haewon was looking through books next to him, looking dumbfounded when she comes across to a math textbook. He would sigh at every Super Junior commercial there was, wondering if she was too was looking at the same commercial. 

 

 Yes. Kim Myungsoo had become officially mental, lost, in his own little world with Park Haewon. 

 

The Infinite members started worrying about their visual, hating to see the day he was placed in the mental hospital. Hyomin was too, but she didn’t really know the reason why he was acting like this. All she knew was that her mom told her specifically not to tell anyone where Kris and her sister went. She didn’t even know the exact location,  Yes, the poor guy didn’t even know where in the world she was. He didn’t know she was halfway across the world, he didn’t know she was with Kris. 

He didn’t even dare ask, because he knew it was all his fault. 

 

Kim Myungsoo sighed for the billionth time. The Infinite members casted worried glances on each other. School just finished, and the seven boys were walking out of the front gate. Myungsoo was following closely, a little behind. He was thinking of something, something that was always in his mind. 

 

Who was the driver? 

Was it really an accident? 

Was it that woman? 

Whatever the reason was, he didn’t want it to happen again. Not to anyone close to him. He suddenly stopped in his tracks, and the Infinite members gave him curious looks. 

“Aren’t you going?” 

“Guys...I’m going to cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter