Studying for Midterms with Guilt

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, I know Midterms/tests are boring, so therefore, this chapter might be a little boring to some of you. Dx Im sorry. There will be drama coming, I promise.

Anyways for now, thanks for reading and to you suscribers, I love you <3 Please suscribe and comment anddd vote! 

----------------

A week past by since Myungsoo and you went to Everland. And finally, the week that you dreaded was about to come:

Midterms.

You groaned every time you heard the word 'midterms' from your teachers' mouths. Your mom said that if you didn't do well on midterms, there will be grounding.

Yes, the old fashioned parent threatening works. *Whoever invented grounding, I want to kill that person,* you thought.

To make studying more easier, you decided to study with Kris after school in your house. As usual, Kris was hanging out with you. You came across the staircase leading to the roof with him. *I wonder if he still hangs out there? I haven't seen him since Everland.*

"Hey Kris! I have to go to the bathroom. Go to the classroom first!"

"Oh okay, don't take too long though."

After Kris was out of sight, you quickly ran up to the roof. You walked to the end and found him, sleeping in the shade. You quietly tip-toed to him, and kicked his ribs lightly with your foot.

"Yah, jerk oppa, wake up. Aren't you supposed to be studying not sleeping?"

"Ugh, so Ms. Clumsy finally appears. Let me sleep," he grumbled.

"You call me the sleepy head when you're sleeping in school?"

"..."

"Aren't you supposed to be studying? You're a senior, and tests are important! If you don't have good grades, then you won't get into a good college, then you won't have a very nice job for the rest of your life. Do you know how much economy is tougher now?"

"Stop nagging like my mom. I already have that planned. I don't need to go through all that."

You snorted,"so you're automatically going to be some CEO of some company? WIthout doing anything?"

"You got that right."

"Stop playing with me, you jerk. Then you shouldn't be in school."

"Believe in whatever you say."

You sighed. *this guy is so hopeless,* you thought. You looked at the time and got ready to leave. *Kris is waiting for me.*

"Well, bye jerk oppa."

You turned to leave when he suddenly called you. "Wait."

"What," you turned around facing him.

"Good luck on studying," he smirked.

*Omg, he's so hot when he does that. Wait, snap out of it!* You rolled your eyes. "Don't worry about me, worry about yourself." 

Hyomin's POV

I wanted to ask Myungsoo if he wanted to study with me after school at my house, since Haewon and Kris are together and I'll be lonely. SO, I started waiting since the beginning of lunch in homeroom. I waited... and waited... and waited. FInally, Myungsoo came in the classroom. I went up to him and was about to call his name, only to be blocked my girls. I sighed. *Hot guys will be forever popular.*

I didn't have a chance to ask him because the girls never left his side, and the boys kept asking me if I could study with them. After homeroom, I decided to ask him. As soon as the bell rang, he walked outside the classroom, and I followed him.

"Kim Myungsoo! YAH! Kim Myungsoo!" I shouted at him.

He stopped, turned around, and I gulped. *Umm.. why is it turning hot all of a sudden?*

"Yeah?"

"Umm..can you study with me at my house after school? For our midterms, you know."

Myungsoo scratched the back of his neck. "Uhh.. sure. I was going to study alone but since you're suggesting."

"Great! Then meet me at the bus stop in front of our school, okay?"

"Yup."

Myungsoo's POV

"Umm..can you study with me at my house after school? For our midterms, you know."

I hesitated. *Should I say no or yes?* I thought in my head for a few seconds, and a voice interrupted my head *come on, this is what you wanted, right?* 

"Sure... I was going to study alone but since you're suggesting..." After Hyomin left, I sighed. *I wonder if Haewon will be there? I'll feel guilty then.*

-After School-

Your POV

You walked to the bus stop to wait for Kris. There wasn't a lot of people there, since all the buses left early. I rested the back of my head on the bus pole and closed my eyes. *Midterms... Midterms... Midterms... Grounding... Grounding.. Grounding...*

Myungsoo's POV
I walked to the bus stop to wait for Hyomin. I saw a girl resting her head on the bus pole, and I copied the same thing on the other side of the pole from her. I didn't know who she was, but I didn't care. I was tired.

Flashback:

"Mom, I can't take this anymore. I'm going out. I'm sick of all these studies, these paperworks, these tutors, everything! Give me a break umma."

"Kim Myungsoo, you will not disappoint your father and me!"

"STOP IT. STOP SAYING THAT. I'M NEVER GOING TO FOLLOW YOUR WAYS ANYMORE!"

-Back-

I reopened my eyes. There was a thumping sound on the other side of the pole, and I turned around. Haewon was hitting her forehead on the pole, and I stared at her. *She was the girl?*

Haewon's POV

You felt someone staring at you while you were hitting your head against the pole. You looked at the ground.

Nike shoes.

You slowly looked up.

Long legs. You looked up more.

Messy uniform, shirt untucked.

Name tag: Kim Myungsoo.

*Wait what? Did I read wrong? Jerk oppa?*

You slowly raised your head to the owner's face. Sure enough, it was Kim Myungsoo. He was staring at you, and you stared back. You didn't move, talk, or seem to breathe. The two of you kept on staring at each other.

"Haewon!"

You were the first one to turn away. "Kris!"

"Myungsoo!"

You froze. *Wasn't that unni's voice?*

Myungsoo tore his gaze away from you. Bus 33 came to school and the 4 of you got on the bus. Wait.. we?! You slowly turned around and saw Myungsoo climbing on. He doesn't ride the bus though.. Even though its near our house.

You gaped, and he gave me a 'what? problem? Get lost.' look.

*Rude...* You shook your head and sat at the very back, and Kris sat next to me. Then, you gave a horrified look and stiffened. He was sitting next to you. 

window Hyomin Myungsoo You Kris window

(This is the seating chart in the bus)

You felt Hyomin and Kris eyeing you and him. *Now whats with them?*

Myungsoo started, "you lost in our little staring game. Haha."

You suddenly felt offended and glared at him. "What?"

"Loser," he stuck his tongue out. My insides we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter