Getting Prepped

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

alsdkjfasldjflkf JUST SAYINNNG, I love you guys <3 As much as I love Super Junior and Henry and and yeaa :D Maybe more~~ 

BUT GOSH GUYS,  YOU LIKE HAESOO ANDDD HAERIS. -sighh- But don't worry guys, I'll make both be satisfied in the end! Hehehehe but it's still a long way to 'the end'. T_T but that's a good thing :D 

 I'm skipped three days of school last week for a orchestra contest, then two days for SEO MUN Conference. ToT And that's not even good, I HAD LOADS OF TESTS AND BLAH THAT I HAVE TO MAKE UPPP. 

SEOMUN was really fun though. I think I even met the guy of my dreams xD (: 

Sorry guys. I got really hyper on throat candy. I'm a bit weirdl ike that T_T H

Have fun reading though! 

---------------------------

It was a Saturday morning, and you were lying on bed thinking about your future plans. The prom was in 6 days, but you just didn't know what to wear. As if heard, your phone ran and you picked it up. 

"Yeobosaeyo?" 

"Unni!" 

"Krystal?" 

Krystal was the only person who knew your true feelings of who you wanted to go to the dance. 

"Want to go dress shopping with me? I kind of err... ripped my dress and the other unnis are going also to help." 

"Uhh...," you thought about it. 

"Aww come on unni! If you can't go with Myungsoo oppa, just look beautiful and capture HIS eyes on you." 

You thought about it and it made you smile. 

"Alright," you said and Krystal squealed over the phone making you flinch. 

"12PM?" 

"Sure," you said, marking it on your daily schedule.

As soon as Krystal ended the call, the smile disappeared on your face. 

"Hyomin unni would be more beautiful," you thought. 

You rolled yourself out of bed and prepared to go shopping.  

"Umma! I'm going to the mall with my girl friends!" 

You shut the door behind you and boarded the bus. Along the way, your phone rang. 

"Yeobosaeyo?" You answered. 

"Hey...," a voice said on the other line. Your eyes widened and yo ucleareds your throat. Your heart was beating like crazy. 

"Oh uh,,... hey." It was awkward because you haven't talked to him in a long time. 

"I was wondering, if we could go out today." 

You bit your lip and looked outside the windows. The sun was shining bright, a perfect day to spend the day with your crush. 

"Sorry oppa, I have plans today. Maybe next time?" 

There was a long silence. 

"Hello?" 

"Oh, it's okay. Sorry to call when you were busy." 

"It's okay oppa, thanks for asking. Bye." 

You turned off the phone and sighed. 'Stupid Haewon, why did you decline?'

You arrived at the mall. only to be dragged by Sulli, Krystal, and Luna right away. Amber just puto n her gloomy face and trailed behind. Sulli and Krystal spu around the mall, unlike Amber. 

"FINALLY ITS BEEN AGES SINCE WE WERE HERE!" You chuckled as you hung an arm around Amber's shoulder. 

Today was going to be fun. 

---- 

Myungsoo put down his phone, frowning. 

"Sooo...?" Woohyun asked. Myungsoo's cousin Woohyun came back from his studies in America last week, and also entered the same high school as Myungsoo just to know what a Korean school feels like. 

The 5 boys were also there with him. Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. Sunggyu and Woohyun quickly became friends with each other, as well as the other boys. 

Myungsoo sighed. "She has plans today.... or.. just doesn't want to be with me." 

"Oooh... burn," Sungyeol muttered, earning a smack on the head from Sungjong. 

"YAH! RESPECT YOUR HYUNG!" 

Sungjong silently mimicked Sungyeol as the other boys chuckled. Myungsoo stared at the table, lost. A hand patted his shoulder. 

"Don't worry buddy, at least you'll see her in prom! Let's dress you nicely so you can look hot and y~," Dongwoo chuckled. 

"YAYYYY! SHOPPING!!" Sungjong screamed. 

Everyone graoned, but they had to make their friend happy somehow. 

------------------ 

You and Amber were dragged by Luna, Sulli, and Krystal to literally every dress shop to be found in the mall. Amber was getting so out of it, and you knew she was going to burst. 

"HEY HAEWON! LIGHT BLUE, OR GREEN WITH SPLASHES OF BLUE?" Sulli shouted from the dress rack trying to find you the perfect dress for the hundreth time. 

"Uhhm.... Hey guys, can we have a lunch break and come back here again after? Amber's getting tired too." 

They glanced at each other, but just shrugged, put down their findings, and went with you to a burger shop. 

On the way, Amber hugged you showing thanks to you. You smiled and ruffled her hair as you dragged her all the way. 

All of you ordered fries and original cheese burgers, and sat down starting to eat. 

Luna looked down at her stomach hesitantly. "I need to loose weight though...." 

"Aw shut up Luna, you're alrady thin and fit," Sulli said, and popped a french fry into . 

You guys were having a relaxing conversation until Krystal dropped her drink suddenly, staring behind you. Your back, was turned, and you couldn't see. "Krystal! Be careful and don't spill your drink!!" You stood up, grabbed lots of napikins and started wiping the table spilled with water. 

"U-u-unni...," Krystal stuttered. She seemed to be pointing at something behind you with wide eyes. With a confused look, you turned around, only to be met by Myungsoo's piercing gaze right away. Your heart skipped a beat as you quickly turned away. You hoped that he didn't see you, but it was already too late. You could feel his strong gaze on your back. 

"Krystal, what do I do?" 

"Uhm... errr.....," before she could answer, someone tapped you on the back making you turn around. 

Only just to be met by Myungsoo's face just inches away from you. Startled, you jumped making your heads collide together. 

"Oh I'm really sorry oppa! I didn't notice you were behind me and and and-" you were at a loss for words. 

You expected him to be mad for rejecting his offer earlier today and going out with your friends, but some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter