Again

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After everyone was finished with the delicious dinner, they all gathered into the living room where it was warm, protecting them from the harsh winter outside. The Super Junior boys were playing Wii, while Hyomin, Kris, Henry, Myungsoo, and I were playing Black Magic. 

"Kris, your turn!" I said, smirking at the other players who were trying to figure out what was going on. 

Kris turned around and covered his eyes so he couldn't see. "Now unni, pick anything," I stated. 

Items were sprawled across the table, a white sock, red can, white sunglasses, black earphones, blue wallet, and a clear water bottle. Hyomin silently pointed at the white sunglasses, and I nodded. "okay Kris I'm ready." 

Kris opened his eyes and I started to point out things. 

"Is it that?" I pointed to the can. 

Kris shook his head, "No." 

"That?" I pointed to the wallet now. 

"Nope." 

"How about...this?" I said, dangling the earphones in front of him. 

"Not that one either." 

"Then this?" I picked up the white sunglasses. 

"It's that one," Kris stated, correct. 

Kris and I both smirked at the older lot, having baffled expressions. Hyomin threw her hands up in the air. "I give up! This is the 10th time already!" She wined and buried her head into the couch, and we giggled. 

"Man...I can't figure this out. What is this sorcery?" Henry asked, and turned to s who were snickering as well. "YOU KNOW THIS DON'T YOU!?" He shouted across the room. All he received were another set of snickers. 

I stole a glance at Myungsoo, who was staring hard at the items, and a small smirk suddenly formed. 

"Myungsoo, do you know?!" I asked him. 

"What do I get if I know?" He asked me back. 

I laughed, "So you want a bet?" I crossed my arms. 

"Just tell me, what do I get?" Myungsoo asked. 

I thought hard, but couldn't really think of anything. "I'll grant you a wish." 

Myungsoo nodded in approval. 

"But if you don't," I started, "You'll have to perform a dare that all of us here agrees on." 

He just smirked at me, and opened his mouth to say, "Play me." 

Henry instantly covered Myungsoo's eyes, in case he was cheating, and Kris picked the red can. Henry released Myungsoo, who turned around immediately to eye me. I felt color rising in my cheeks, but immediately shook it away. 

"This?" I asked him, pointing to the water bottle. 

He shook his head. 

"This?" I pointed to the blue wallet.

"Not it." 

"This?" I said, pointing to the black earphones. 

"Nope," he said, a smile forming on his face. 

uh oh... I think he got it. 

"Then how about this?" I finally pointed to the red can, and he almost insta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter