The Spark of Jealousy

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days went by, and the two of you were growing closer. Of course, Kris and Hyomin watched in envy far away. After school, Myungsoo was hanging out with you at MacDonalds. Kris secretly saw you two and couldn't take it anymore. He needed to have a plan. A good plan.

So he waited until the right time came up.

But, why was he doing this?

This question kept on bothering him. Of course his heart said back, 'because I love her more than anything, and I need her.'

Hyomin and Myungsoo's 'classmate friendship' was also growing, but he didn't talk much to Hyomin as he did to you.

You realized that something was wrong with Hyomin. In the bus today, you decided to confront her. "Unni, is there something bothering you? You kind of seem... moody these days."

She just glared at you and looked away. You sighed in frustration, when until Kris called you. Kris wanted to do everything that would make you like him, not Myungsoo.

"Yeobosaeyo?" you answered.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK HAEWON!" You blinked.

"Dude, my birthday is in 3 weeks."

"I know I know, but I wanted to tell you what your birthday present was so you could look forward to it. But promise me you won't start fangirling, especially in public."

"Wait how do you know I'm on the bus?"

"Common sense you idiot, I saw you going in the bus."

"Oh.. anyways what is it?"

"I....GOT TICKETS FROM MY FRIEND TO SUPER SHOW 4 ENCORE ON UR BIRTHDAY. FRONT SEATS!!"

You almost dropped your phone. "Wait what?" totally shocked. "Kris, you know that -" 

"Are you deaf?"

"No, but... well, thank you Kris! You know I love Super Junior more than anything," you forced a smile on. 

"Look forward to it okay?"

"Yes sir!"

"Well chat to you at home. "

"Bye!"

Kris turned off the call and smirked. "Bingo."

You sighed, a little bit nervous. You LOVED the Super Junior oppas, but... Henry. You didn't want to face him after all these years. 

After finsihing homework, you went outside to freshen up your mind from all the stress. You decided to go to the supermarket to buy some gum and drinks. You walked down the streets and waited fofr the passenger light to turn green, when you saw a familiar figure across. Your eyes squinted. *Where have I seen him before... I'm sure...* Your eyes widend in shock. You pointed your finger at the person. "HUH? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" you shouted across the street.

He heard your shout and stumbled backwards, pointing at you too.

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING THAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" 

"I...I LIVE THERE! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" You pointed to the house about 200 meters away.

"OH RIGHT, I TOTALLY FORGOT. I LIVE THERE!" He pointed to a house not even 50 meters away from it. Your jaw dropped. "STOP TROLLING ME!"

"IM NOT! DID YOU LIVE WITH LIES ALL YOUR LIFE?"

"You... YOU STALKER!"

"I AM NOT A STALKER."

People walking by stared at you guys. *Are they crazy?*

You realized this and quickly covered your face in embarassment, then quickly corssed the street to Myungsoo. "That... was surprising."

Myungsoo snorted, "More like embarassing."

"Anyways, I have to go to the supermarket. Want to come with me?"

Myungsoo had already went, but wanted to go again with you. You saw him holding the plastic bag and replied to yourself. "Or maybe not..."

"No!I forgot to buy one more thing," Myungsoo lied.

"Okay...." Part of yourself told you that he was lying, but you shrugged it off.

The two of you walked to the supermarket, and you bought two drinks. One for Myungsoo, one for yourself. Myungsoo walked you to the park and sat on the bench. The sun was setting below the horizon, and the sky was painted in beautiful colors. You were looking at the ground kicking the grass below.

"Hey Haewon."

"Yea?"

"I hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter