A Hunt for Haewon's Notes

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was just going to tell you guys that Myungsoo and Hyomin will be like 'couples' after they graduate high school O__O so that means the main story takes place in college and the future. The first like... 17? chapters(or somewhere around there) are going to be like Myungsoo and you realizing your love for each other, but then more drama comes and then yea >:DD Just a heads up.
other plans that you shall find out... later. :P So please be patient ^^

-------------------------------------------

The sunglight shone from the windows and woke you up, but you didn't dare open your eyes yet. Partly because your eyes will hurt, and partly because you realized something else.

*Why is it so uncomfortable?* You felt around your surroundings. *Wait, why do i hear snoring? Why do I feel breathing that isn't mine?*

You frowned with your eyes still shut. *More over, what's this heavy thing on my lap?* Slowly as you could, you opened your eyes, only to be met by an angelic face which belonged to no other that Kim Myungsoo. Then you looked down to your lap, to be only greeted by Kris' perfectly angled face. YOur eyes widened and you shifted from your spot. Kris slowly woke up, and your eyes widened more. You looked at Myungsoo, then bak at Kris, and felt your heart racing.

You stared at Kris, and h stared back. He reddened, and sat up so suddenly that you didn't have time to move away. Your heads met together, and your lips brushed past his. Your heart beated more faster, and the two of you tried to rethink what just happened, and both of you yelped.

"K-Kris what are you doing here?"

You rubbed your forehead and he rubbed his temple. Myungsoo stirred from his sleep.

"W-Wait! What's that jerk doing here?!!"

Then, the two of yo u started shouting and screaming, making Myungsoo to fully wake.

"AISH WHY'S IT SO-" he looked up and saw the two of you, and quickly stood up, redoing his hair and wiping his mouth if there was any drool.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!!"

You shouted back, "I DON'T KNOW! I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING THAT! ITS MY LIVING ROOM!"

From across, another voice was heard. 3 heads snapped to the direction in shock.

"What's all this noise?"

She sat up, only to be greeted by 3 familiar faces. "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?" She screamed while pointing at all of you.

"WE DON'T KNOW!" All of you said for like the 1000000th time.

*Only one answer,* everyone thought.

The girls shouted, "MOM!"

The boys shouted, "AHJUMMA!"

"Good morning kids!" Mrs Park's head popped out from the door.

"WHAT HAPPENED? Why are we all here?" you shouted.

"Well, you guys played boardgames till late last night and fell asleep...I guess?"

"Oh..." 4 mouths said at the same time.

"OH YES! I WON MONOPOLY! YOU GUYS OWE ME W5000 EACH!" Myungsoo shouted. The rest groaned, and your mom chuckled.

"Well kids, breakfast is ready. Come to the dining room after you've wahed."

After your mom left, you realized your heart was still beating. *What's the meaning of this?*

You looked at Kris and met eyes with him. Both of you blushed and looked away. Myungsoo felt guilty again, or let's say it wasn't guilt, but he didn't know. He felt his own heart beating, but asked, *What for?*

The 4 of you washed up and gathered at the dining room. Your mom served bacon, eggs, and toast. All of you started digging in on the food, hungry from the sudden shock in the morning.

--------

Kris and Hyomin stopped eating, but Myungsoo and you continued. You looked at the bacon plate, but you only found 1 bacon left. You eyed Myungsoo, who was still busy eating from his plate.

You were about to reach for it, but another fork knocked the bacon from yours, making it fall back to the plate.

"Nuh-uh, no stealy my bacon," Myungsoo said.

Your eyes narrowed. "Who said YOU can steal MY bacon?"

"Like I said, ITS.MINE. 내가 먼저 찜했어. (I saved it for myself first)"

You snorted, "You were eating! Your plate is still full, so be a nice and give it to ME."

"In your dreams, bish," Myungsoo chuckled.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? BISH?! Oh you're going to get some today."

Kris and Hyomin just sat there, jealousy rising in their blood. Myungsoo and you were staring at each other with laser eyes, until Kris couldn't take it. 

"Haewon, I'll give you mine. I"m too full," Kris said.

He didn't want to see you and Myungsoo together again. Your eyes brightened. "Really? I wub you Kris. "

"No problem." He gave you the bacon, fully satisfied. Myungsoo sluped down back to his seat. *I was having some fun when that Krease guy just had to act Mr. Nice.*

After Haewon and Myungsoo was finished, your mom came into the room. "So guys, I collected your notes last night but strangelty, there was only one pae for Haewon..."

You gawked. "WHAT?! I had like..10! Or more!" 

"Sorry Haewon, this was all I found," your mom said while handing you a piece of paper.

"No, Mr. Kim's assignment," you muttered under your breath.

Hyomin sat there in guilt.

*No, Mr Kim's assignement* 

You rushed up the stairs, and started searching your entire room. Kris rushed after you. "Haewon, what's wrong?" Kris asked.

"Our assignement Mr. Kim gave us! It's gone," you shouted in frustration while searching through your textbooks.

"What? But I swear we worked on it yesterday... for hours!"

Myungsoo leaned on the doorway. "So what's this all about kiddos?"

"Haewon lost her notes," Kris muttered bitterly.

"So? They're just notes. She can always recopy them again."

"DARN IT! IT'S FOR OUR FINAL PROJECT AND ITS 45% OF OUR GRADE! IF WE DON'T TAKE A PICTURE OF IT AND SEND IT TO HIM BY 3:00PM THIS AFTERNOON, HER GRADE IS A DEAD F! A FREAKING F!" Kris shouted in frustration.

Myungsoo's mouth fell into an 'o' shape. He felt more guilty. He looked at the time. "Well, its 10:30 right now. We can always find it."

Hyomin overheard everything, and felt even more guilty. But it was too late to turn back now. Hyomin bit her lip. Kris ran downstairs and looked through the recycling bin. "Ahjumma, you didn't take out the trash this morning by chance, right?"

"No, fortunately," Mrs. Park replied.

Kris sighed in relief.

 

Meanwhile, Hyomin went to her room and put the notes in her textbook. Right after she did, Myungsoo came into the room, and she almost dropped the textbook. "O-oh, h-hi Myungsoo."

Myungsoo looked at her and the textbook suspiciously. "Hiiii........."

"Well, I was trying to look for Haewon's notes too," Hyomin lied.

"Riiight... well, I'm just going to go to her room and help. Later," Myungsoo said. He knew in his brain that he wanted to stay with Hyomin, but strangely his body didn't follow his brain, and he wanted to help you right now. Myungsoo w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter