The Fall Prom

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright guys!! This chapter is going to be REALLLYYY REALLY SHORT. It's the beginning of a new event, and I wanted an intro haha :D And intros are short. So I hope you like it! Please comment, read, and suscribe. 

 

Time flew by quickly for you. You were occupied with studying, having meetings with the counselors, and keeping up with the Super Juniors oppa on phone. You healed a few days after and was good as new. Myungsoo was keeping to himself, always alert. He didn’t have the courage to tell you his feelings.. yet. 

 

A few weeks past by, and September flew by with projects. It was in the middle of October, and the students had also passed their midterm exams. It was October, and in October, the weather starts to grow colder. And everyone knew what was coming after that. 

 

One crips chilly morning, a large crowd of students gathered around the notification board with excitement. You were so tired, that you didn’t even bother to look at all the commotion. 

You plumped onto your seat, when you noticed most of the classroom was empty. “What the... where is everyone?” 

Just then, Amber, Sulli, and Luna burst into the classroom. 

You stared at them. 

“Haewon!! The time has come! THE FALL PROM!” 

You blinked and nodded, sighing. “Time flies by quickly doesn’t it.” 

The girls looked at you weirdly. “You’re not excited?” 

You shrugged as you shooed them away. “Class is about to start~” 

They glared at you hesitantly, and exited the room. 

“What a party pooper,” you heard Luna mutter. 

You glared at the door they just exited. *Luna, wait till you feel my wrath.* 

“OK IM SORRY!” You could hear Luna shout from the hallway.

You chuckled as everyone shuffled inside before the bell rang. 

He sat down next to you and pretended to pay attention to the teacher. 

He whispered,”So.. wanna go with me...to prom?” 

In truth, you didn’t want to go. Or it was just that you were hoping for Myungsoo to ask you. *But that would be impossible.*

“I don’t know...”

“I’ll treat you bubble tea everyday for a month.” 

Your eyes lit up. “Really?!” You accidentally shouted, garnering attention from the whole calss. You sheepishly scratched your back. “Jwesonghabnida.” 

After a minute or so when the teacher focused back into lecture, you whispered, “Deal.” 

A smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter