Her Side

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exhausted, Myungsoo dragged his feet and opened his bedroom door. He loosened his tie with one hand and flopped onto the bed, groaning. He couldn't believe his mom had ridiculous plans for him, and he himself thought it was hard to believe he agreed to such plans. Myungsoo rested his right arm on his forehead and sighed. 

What am I going to do now with Haewon? What if she misunderstands? Wait..no, she doesn't even remember. 

 Just then, the door to his room flung open, making him jump. "What the.." He propped himself up to look at who was at the door. 

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!" When he heard the familiar voice, he groaned and lied back down again. 

"What are you doing here," he grumbled. "Wait, how did you even get here?" 

Myungsoo looked to see his tall friend crossing his arm. "Lee Sungyeol has his ways," he stated. 

Myungsoo shook his head at him in disapproval. "Yah! You didn't tell me what happened at the party!" He jumped on to the bed shaking him. 

"What party?" Myungsoo asked in an annoyed tone, "oh, Haewon's party. It was great." 

"Details, Myungsoo! Man, you're so boring and dry," Sungyeol whined. "Do you have food in the fridge? I'm really hungry..," he trailed off wandering out to the kitchen. Myungsoo rolled his eyes, got up, and followed his friend to the kitchen. 

"Sungyeol?" He called out where his friend was already gulping down a carton of milk. 

"Yeah?" Sungyeol replied, looking at him with one eye still drinking the milk. 

"What if...what if I can't tell Haewon my..feelings?" Myungsoo blurted out. 

Sungyeol coughed, and slammed down the carton of milk onto the table. "What do you mean?" 

"Well...Sungyeol, I," Myungsoo took a deep breath and continued, "I have to date Hyomin." 

"WHAT?!" Sungyeol shrieked out, "WHY?" 

Myungsoo slumped onto the dining chair, balnking out to the ceiling above him. That's what I would like to know about. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV: 

"What exactly are you planning for Mr. Kim exactly, CEO?" He asked her while escorting his head to the car parked in front of the company building. 

Heels clicking, the woman was still looking at some files and recent company statistics. "Mrs. Kim," the man spoke up again, "I do not know why you are not planning to tell him the real motives of this plan." 

She stopped in her tracks, turning around to him. "Secretary Park, you know very well if he finds out. Myungsoo has a huge future ahead of him, and I don't wish anything to really stop him. Although, this is sort of a test on his feelings. I was the same innocent and naive teenager like him right now, and look at me, the one who I chose was attached to caused great harm in the family, running away. I don't want him to make the same mistake. Understood?" 

Secretary P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter