Super Show 4: Part 2

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The big surprise is about to come xDD But it might be boring before that so sorryy...

Listen to Superman :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hC-2HXOhUM

Oh yea, I'll be back to putting 'I' instead of 'you' in case... you're not an ELF or a Super Junior fan xD

I'm sorry for not updating for a while... err errrr yea OTL

Anyone going to SMTOWN Seoul!!?? It got sold out like the first 15 minutes OTL but im going!! Maybe we can meet or something

----------

Your POV:

Lights blared everywhere, the whole stadium started vibrating, making the fans scream.

"WELCOME TO SUPERSHOWWWW!!!"

Someone shouted, but all the fans knew that voice.

Leeteuk.

"Bam ba bam bam bam bam," they went straight onto singing Superman. Red spotlights hit the members as they did their parts.

I started doing the fanchant along with everyone else.

"CHWEGO! Modeunji CHWEGO!"

I couldn't feel happier than being so close to Super Junior. I gave all my fangirl power, and forgot about Henry for once.

Kris' POV:

Ugh can it get ANY WORSE?!

GIrls cramming on my sides, Haewon screaming along with them.

My goal was to get her my attention, and this plan is not working.

There's just this one teeny weeny problem. Scratch that, biiiggggg problem.

What's this random girl doing on my left 'accidentally' touching and bumping into me? WHAT IS THIS? This girl gives me the chills.

Her face is literally caked with makeup, she's so tiny and she's wearing five inch heels. Seriously, WHO WEARS HIGH HEELS IN CONCERTS? 

I looked down to the pairs of feet in front of me.

Oh... everyone. Except my Haewonnieee~

I gave her a 'get lost' look but she wouldn't budge and just giggled. Ewwww.

Your POV:

After singing Superman and Opera, they did more performances. I waved my glowstick high up in the air, until it happened to hit someone.

"I'M SO SORRY!"

I turned around and saw Kris with an annoyed look. Woops, totally forgot Kris came with me.

Before he could answer back, another song starrted and i was back to my fangirl mood.

Kris POV:

FINALLY, after 20 minutes, they started talking and introducing. Super Junior, I mean.

But where's HENRY?

(A/n: I know Henry wasn't there in SS4 encore, but I want to put him in :DD)

I let the my ears tune out Leeteuk hyung talking, and I looked at Haewon. She was so happy, I softened and forgot how that annoying girl was next to me.

Finally, annyoing Leeteuk stopped talking and all members walked behind stage. After a few seconds, Ryeowook hyung came up.

A famliar beat started playing.  "Just shoot for the stars!" Ryeowook started singing, and it echoed through the stadium.

Oh no hyung, you are not going to sing Moves Like Jagger. Please tell me you arent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxYBm6J-yJA (Ryeowook's Moves Like Jagger)

Your POV:

I screamed when Ryeowook was singing Moves Like Jagger. I never knew he could sing inappropriate songs.

With a female dance partner.

I literally fainted when the girl waved her body and y danced on top of Ryeowook.

My jaw dropped.

I THOUGHT HE WAS INNOCENT, BUT HE JUST HAPPENS TO TURN OUT LIKE SUNGMIN!

Gah.

He got off the red couch and walked towards the area I was standing. Right when he did, fans crammed into my sides more. He looked at us, and stopped .

I froze. He winked.

Not just to any random fan, but to me.

My jaw dropped.

Kris POV:

Is it just me or did hyung just wink at Haewon?

Oh no no no Ryeowook, you are not hitting on my Haewon.

Your POV: (something's wrong with the underlining, this part will be all underlined. Sorryyy)

After Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Yesung's solo performances, it was time for Leeteuk.

When I looekd at SS4 videos on the internet, he sang 'She'z' and played the saxophone, as long as the piano.

I was expecting that.

But no, I was wrong. Very.

He walked up to the stage, wrapped up in a cloak, until he took it off.

Oh.. my..

His abs.

                     He's half .

                                 Abs. 

Then it went dark.

Kris' POV:

I was drinking water until I saw Leeteuk strip half , showing his abs. I choked myself.

I quicklly flung my arms and covered Haewon's eyes.

"DUDE LET ME S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter