What Myungsoo Really is Thinking

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Careless, careless, shoot anonymous anonymous, heartless, mindless, no one who care about me."

Your cellphone alarm went off. You groaned as you sat up and looked upat the time. *What time is it?*You loked at your phone clock with squinty eyes, but then it soon rounded in shock. "Oh my gawsh, IM LATE."

It was 7:50.

Flashback: Meet me in front of our school at 8:30, okay?

You shot out of your bed and quickly took a shower while brushing your teeth, when you accidentally used shampoo as toothpaste. "PTWEH."

You qinced as the bitter taste of shampoo got into your mouth. After washing up, you quickly went to change. "Let's seee... A white long shirt and blue shorts would be okay." You quickly changed into the clothes, and ran to the bus stop. *Bus number 33, would you PLEASE come faster?* 

"Ah, whatever, it won't come anytime soon. I'll just run," you said to yourself.  You looked at your watch. *8:15, great. Let's see if I can run a mile and a half in 15 minutes. Good thing I wore sneakers today.* Then, you started to run the longest you ever have donein your life.

Myungsoo's POV

"Aish, where's that Haewon girl already? It's already 8:29."

I waited for a few seconds. "Great, 8:30. The bus is going to arrive soon." Jus then, I saw Haewon. "Yah! Why are you late?!"

When she came near me, I was shocked. "Park Haewon... are you okay? You look like... you're about to die."

I shook her. Her cheek's were red, and sweat was dropping from her face.

"Wa...ter," she said in between patns.

"Huh? Oh wait." I quickly searched for the water bottle in my bag, but the bus to Everland stopped in front of us. I dragged her in the bus. When we sat down, she was already gulping down the water. After she finished the whole bottle, I asked her, "haewon, what happened?"

"Longest.run.ever. NEVER doing that again."

I tried to figure out what she was telling me, and my eyes almost popped when I finally understood.

"Hey... don't tell me you actually ran all the way here?"

"......"

"Yah," I poked her.

"Yes..."

"Yah! Are you crazy?"

"Shut up and lemme sleep jerk oppa.'

I sighed. *This girl.*  I shook my head. *No, Kim Myungsoo, why are you taking pity on her? You shouldn't be. You're just... No don't say it I'm not. I'm not I"m not I'm not.*

I looked over my shoulder to see Haewon fast asleep. I sighed, *I'm sorry.*

-----

After an hour, we finally arrived to Everland. I shook Haewon awake and she slowly woke up. She looked outside the windown and ran out of the bus.

"Wait!" I called after. 

When I got out, she was already dancing around. I blinked, "Is she really a girl who just ran 1.5 miles less than an hour ago?"

We bought our tickets and went in. She ran over to the gift shop and put on a bunny ear hairband.

"How's this?"

"Cute." *Are you serious?*

She pouted and put the bunny ears back.

We walked to the Viking for a starter, and lined up on the seats that were in the very end. ,When it was our turn next, Haewon g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter