Myungsoo and You

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alright class, remember that your ten page history essay is due in two weeks.” 

All of the juniors groaned as they started packing up their bags since it was the end of the school day. 

 

As soon as that bell rang, everyone darted out of the room, except you and Kris. 

The two of you slowly packed your bags, and chatted about the topic of the history essay. 

 

You sighed as you zipped up your bag and slung it over your shoulder. Kris waited for you by the door, and walked with you at the crowded hallways. 

 

“Haewon!!” 

You turned around to see your friends calling you. Sulli, Amber, and Luna. Krystal shouted, “Unni!” Victoria was Hyomin’s friend. 

Krystal was a sophomore, one year younger than you guys. You looked back to Kris, and told him to go home first. 

 

“Are you sure?” He asked you. 

You nodded and smiled. “I won’t stay too late.” 

 

Kris waved at you, and exited the school entrance. 

You ran over to your friends, and joined them. 

 

“Unni, we’re going to the school cafe, want to come with us? We haven’t hung out in agggeeesssss.” 

 

“Of course! I missed you Krystal.” 

 

You slung your arm over her shoulder as you guys headed to the school cafe. 

The school cafe was like any other cafe, just that only the high school students and families could use it. Luckily, Monday was an after school sports practice day. There weren’t a lot of people, and the five of you easily found a table to sit. 

Krystal went to order the drinks. 

 

“Something’s up isn’t there!” Luna said excitedly. 

 

“Not really,” you muttered. 

 

“Not really?! Didn’t you ever heard of the rumor?” Amber asked you. 

You raised an eyebrow. “The one about my unni and Myungsoo oppa dating?” 

 

“No,” all three girls said. 

 

“Uhh... I’m totally lost guys,” you said in confusion. 

 

“YOU DON’T REMEMBER LAST NIGHT THAT KR-,” Sulli shouted suddenly, only to have covered by Amber. 

Sulli calmed down and whispered near your ear. “You don’t remember that Kris... kissed you last night?” 

By hearing that, you choked. Without thinking you whispered, “how do you know that?” 

All three gasped. “SO ITS TRUE?” They shouted, making everyone in the cafe look up. 

You glanced around, embarrassed and tried to calm down. 

 

“Okay okay it was unexpected. I don’t even know why he did that. It was so out of the blue.” 

 

Amber whacked your back hard. “Stupid girl, I thought you were smart enough.” 

You rubbed your sore back. 

 

“Are you serious Haewon? He LIKES you!!!” Luna shouted a bit too loudly. 

 

“SHHHHH!” You said in embarrassment. “That might not be true.” 

 

All three stared at you in disbelief, and you cringed. “Okay fine. Maybe. Just maybe. But he’s just my best friend.” 

 

“UNNIIIISSSS,” Krystal interrupted, “I NEED ANOTHER THOUSAND WON!” 

 

You quickly gave your money to her and back to the three friends. 

 

“So, which one is it? Myungsoo or Kris?” 

 

“What?! I don’t even like that jerk oppa from the start,” you muttered. 

 

“Dude, you make it so obvious to us on the phone.” 

 

You remembered the day when all of you played truth or dare over the phone and you had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter