A Trip

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay guys T___T I know I should be updating my other fanfic but I JUST HAD TO UPDATE THIS ONE :DD I love you guys~ And the people who comment on my story <3 Oh and if you guys want to try to make a poster for this story, feel free!! :D 

So.... how did your friends know how Kris kissed you? 

Well... let's see and go back to that night. 

--- 

Kris and you were walking to your house after the concert. 

"WAIT!" Kris called out as soon as you turned to the door. 

"Yes?" 

And in a blur, Kris leaned in so close that he could kiss you. 

And that's what he did. 

You stood frozen in your place. *W-whats he doing?* 

After 3 long seconds, he turned away, not making any eye contact with you. 

"Kris, I think you're tired. Get some sleep alright? Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday and goodnight," and you quickly closed the door.

After you closed the door and Kris walked away, another presence besides Myungsoo was watching you. 

On the second floor, Hyomin was watching behind the cutains. She looked at the souveneir picture she had taken of you and Kris kissing. 

"Interesting.. my sister and Kris, a good match. Maybe I should play a prank on her? I haven't for a while. It would be a waste keeping to to myself." 

And that's how Hyomin e-mailed your friends with an anonymous e-mail address with your picture and Kris.

*Now should I post this at the school social blog or not?* 

But she felt pity for you and decided to keep it with your friends. 

That day at the cafe, people accidentally overheard you talking with f(x), and it's not everyday when then next nicest girl after Hyomin was dating someone in school. 

------- 

You woke up to the sound of your alarm and stretched your arms and you yawned. You went to the bathroom and washed up. After you brushed your hair and changed into your uniform, you called out to your sister. 

"UNNI HURRRY UP!" 

Your parents were on a wedding anniversary vacation, so it was just the two of you for 3 days. 

You heard the sound of footstpes and the next thing you knew, she was rushing down the stairs with her hair messy. The two of you hopped onto the bus along with Kris. At the next stop, Myungsoo surprisingly entered and Hyomin motioned for him to sit down next to her. 

As the bus was packed with students, there were whispers to be heard. 

*Probably about Hyomin unni,* you thought, as it was usual. 

But then you heard your name among the whispers that made you shocked. *It's not about Hyomin and Myungsoo? Then..* 

Your eyes widened as you also heard Kris' name. You glaced at him, but he was listening to music and didn't seem bothered. 

*Omg.... what if they overheard us talking yesterday?* 

Before you could worry more, the bus stoped in front of school, and students glanced at you and Hyomin. You stpped out with Kris by your side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter