Chapter 8: Still Not Over Her?

Obsession

Chapter 8: Still Not Over Her?


Your mom was right doing the same stuff for two weeks straight is boring. You called L.Joe but he didn’t pick up his phone. You went outside to check if Jonghyun was still there. Indeed he was. He was watching TV with your dad. *Good.* you went back to your room, put on a knees long cream jacket and wrapped a scarf around your neck.

 

You went downstairs and blocked Jonghyun’s view. He looked at you in astonishment as you gave him your ‘sweet’ smile.

 

“What are you waiting for? Let’s go.” You said and headed towards the door. Jonghyun smiled triumphantly and followed you.

 

You walked at a faster pace and stopped in front of a coffee shop. You turned around to face Jonghyun. “Your choice.” You said smiling. That was the first time you gave him a sincere smile.

 

He chortled and grabbed your wrist. “Follow me.” You followed him to a familiar playground.

 

Both of you sat on the swings as your feet felt the rough sand. “You want ice cream?” Jonghyun asked to break the silent. You nodded; he stood up and went to the ice cream truck. You watched him from far.

 

“So Ah… If you are here, look at him…” you said as if your sister was there. You stared at the slide. You squeezed your necklace and close your eyes.

 

“So Ah~” the seven old you climbed on top of the slide. You stuck your tongue out at her.

 

“So Eun, that’s not fair. You promised.” She crossed her arms and sulked.

 

You . Feeling annoyed, she climbed up the slide and pushed you off it. Your head landed at a sharp stone, you cried when the pain finally hit you. Red liquids were oozing out of your forehead.

 

“So Eun” So Ah called you. Her heart were pumping at abnormal speed, her body was shaking from seeing the red blood. “So Eun…” she called. “So Eun, I’m sorry…” she too was crying. A wave of guilt swept her. “So Eun…”

 

“So Eun!” you woke up from the dark memories of childhood.

 

“Uh-uh?” you responded. Jonghyun was holding cones of ice cream.

 

“I know you like chocolate.”  He said and handed you the chocolate one. You never like chocolate ice cream, to you it was just the weirdest food of all but you took it anyway.

 

*So Ah love chocolate ice cream.*

 

He sat on the swing and started to rock himself as he ate his ice cream. “I wonder what happen to your forehead.” Jonghyun pointed at your scar. You quickly covered it with your fringe.

 

“I fall down.” You replied.

 

“Really?” he asked enthusiastic.

 

You looked at him. *Yeah, So Ah pushed me…* you answered him inside your thought. “I fall when I was a kid.” you said.

 

“Does it hurts?” he asked.

 

You shrugged. “I don’t remember.” You chuckled. Then you went to the silent mode again.

 

You drew circles on the sand as you stared at your feet doing it. “I miss her.” You confessed. “I miss her so much…” you sighed. You looked up at him, “Do you still love her?” you asked.

 

He nodded.

 

“And I love her too.” You said.

 

“How I wish she is you…” he stated.

 

You sharply stared at him. “Don’t even start it.” you said, almost calmly.

 

“It’s true, as much as I want to forget her, I can’t.” he said. “Calling you every night, seeing you today made me forget that she is gone.”

 

“How many times do I have to tell you–”

 

“That you are not her?” he interrupted. “A lot of time” he looked at me apologetically.

 

“Then you should stop.”

 

“I won’t.”

 

You glared at him, “Why?” you asked madly.

 

“Hate me after I tell you.” he said.

 

You stared at him. “What do you mean?”

 

He lifted your chin and stared deeply into your eyes.  “Because I will make you love me.”

 


"Mission accomplished! Second Update of the Day! Enjoy reading! and tell me what you think...^^ "