Chapter 17: I Don’t Want To Kill You Yet

Obsession

Chapter 17: I Don’t Want To Kill You Yet


L.Joe took you to Korea famous shopping street. “Why are you taking me here again?” you asked, staring at a shop selling stuffed toys. You smiled at it remembering So Ah. You’ve been there once with So Ah to buy your parents an anniversary gifts.

 

“To get something and I know you love shopping…” L.Joe took your hand and swayed it playfully.

 

He brought you to a small antique shop. It was the only shop in the street that sells vintage accessories. You were looking at rows of rings through a glass cabinet while L.Joe went to the far corner of the shop. He was picking bracelets.

 

“So Eun-ah.” He called after you. You snapped at him with a smile. He waved, signalling you to come closer.

 

“Since I don’t know what to pick. All of them seems decent to me. Would you help me to decide?” He said and pointed at the wall. The wall was covered with bracelets. Each one of them was different from each other.

 

You bit your lower lip and tapped your chin. “Hmmm…” you carefully scanned through the bracelet.

 

Then you found another captivating and unique bracelet. The bracelet was made from leather threads. The threads were braided and a circle charm was attached at the end of it. On the round charm was carved an angel wings.

 

You took it from the wall and handed it to L.Joe. “I like this one…” you said.

 

A sweet smile was plastered on L.Joe’s face. “Okay… This is for you.” he put on the bracelet on your left arms. You felt the electricity was flowing through your vein as L.Joe’s warm hands touched you.

 

His smile suddenly turned into a smirk. “Did you feel that?” he asked looking into my eyes. He too can feel the electricity.

 

You nodded and chortled. “Only you can make me feel it.” you whispered.

 

He chuckled. He then fixed the hair on your face, pulled you closer and kissed your forehead. The kiss transferred more exciting feeling through your body. “I can feel it too.” He said, seductively.

 

“Aigoo! Kids nowadays!” the shop keeper shook her head from behind the counter. “They are so madly in love with each other.”

 

L.Joe chortled and then cleared his throat. “How much is this?” he asked pointing at the bracelet I was wearing.

 

“Oh… that one… the one with the angel wings?” She asked smiling.

 

L.Joe nodded as he took out his wallet from his back pocket.

 

“5,000 won and keep the girl happy.” She said, winking at me. You chuckled. “You’re lucky to have her.” She then said to L.Joe.

 

“I know.” L.Joe said and took your hand, interlocking your fingers with his. “Thanks.”

 

• • • •

 

“Gomawo…” you said once the both of you were on the streets. “I’ll make sure to wear this every time.”

 

L.Joe nodded and he then slung his arms around your shoulder. “Don’t I get my treat?” he batted his long lashes and pouted. You rolled your eyes.

 

“What a gentleman of you, Lee Byunghun.” You said in sarcasm. Nevertheless, you grabbed his arm and pulled him to the ice cream truck.

 

“Can I have Cookies N Cream ice cream, please…” you told the worker and glanced at L.Joe. “And… vanilla for this jerk.” You pointed at L.Joe and giggled.

 

“Yah! Han So Eun! Who are you to call me a jerk?” he crossed his arms and sulked – pretending to sulk.

 

“I’m your girl… besides its true, you are a jerk.” You stuck you tongue, which made his brows furrowed.

 

“Hmmph…” he then walked away leaving you behind.

 

“L.Joe where are you going?!” you shouted and you grabbed the ice creams and ran after him without even taking the change.

 

“Miss! Your change!” you heard the worker calling after you.

 

You turned your head around and smiled. “You can have it!” L.Joe was a few feet from you. “L.Joe! Wait for me!” you shouted.

 

L.Joe smirked and pretended not to hear you. *Wait and see, So Eun! You will regret calling me a jerk!* he thought and fastened his pace.

 

“L.Joe! Please!” you begged, shouting. You tried to catch up with him. *Fine!* you sighed giving up when he was nowhere close to you. “Fine! L.Joe! We’re over!” you screamed your heart out, causing the crowd to snap their head at you.

 

L.Joe stopped walking. *Snap! I lose again…*

 

You exhaled relief *I’m glad that worked.*

 

“Jerk!” you cursed again under your breath.

 

L.Joe turned to you and smirked. “Fine, if that’s what you want then fine. We’re over! Done! Finito!” he said a few feet away from you.

 

“I hate you!” you yelled.

 

“I hate you too!” he fired back in English. You moved steps closer to him.

 

“I’m sick off you!”

 

“Me too! Like I’m not the same!” this time L.Joe walked closer to you. “I don’t know why I fall for you. You are nowhere near my type.”

 

You were taken back by his words. *Oh really?*

 

“So I’m not your type? Good! Because I wonder how on earth you I fell for you? Did I hit my head hard?” you said sarcastically and earned yourselves an approach from L.Joe, not to mention the deathly glare. “I regret being your girlfriend! It such a waste of my time.”

 

He then smirked at you. *You’ll regret that.*

 

“And don’t you dare to come any closer, Lee Byunghun!” you pointed your finger at him and backed a step away.

 

“Take your words back, Han So Eun!” he warned. He was already an inch closer to you. Your heart beat uncontrollably as your cheeks stared to warm up.

 

“Beat me…” you whispered. He chuckled, sarcastically. He then rubbed his lower lips with his thumb. *Oh my God!* you squealed at his hotness.

 

He then leant closer and touched your forehead with his lips. “That would beat you.” he whispered seductively, making your heart flipped.

 

“This will melt you.” he said and kissed the side of your cheek. Sure, it really melted your heart and made you stumble. He smirked, triumphantly.

 

You knew what he were about to do to you next – a kiss on the lips. *I would die!*

 

He traced his index finger on your lips. “But I’m not ready to kill you yet.” He winked as if he can read your mind and took the vanilla ice cream from your hand.

 

“Thank you for buying this jerk an ice cream.” He said and took a scoop into his mouth.

 

“Jerk!” you cursed again. He turned to you and shrugged innocently.

 


“Hello Lovelies~~~ A bright chapter before the real deal is on! Hahaha!

Enjoy while it last! Drop a bomb shell! LVE!”