Chapter 11: Over & Over Again

Obsession

Chapter 11: Over & Over Again


You were in a bookstore when a familiar voice called your name. He was there – the guy that you don’t ever want to see, the guy you hate the most was there. You pretended not to hear him and went to the other section of the store.

 

You took out your iPod and plugged in the earpieces. You maximised the volume and grabbed a random book off the shelf. You prayed that he would leave you alone.

 

He approached you and pulled the earpiece and snatched the book from your hands. “Hi!” he greeted. You stared at him disbelieved and smiled.

 

“Hey! How are you?” you asked him, acting as if there is nothing wrong with the both of you.

 

“I’m fine.” He replied as his fingers walked on the perfectly arranged books. “I went to your place just now and your mom told me you were here. So I came.” He told you.

 

“Oh…” you replied uninterested. *I should warn mom.* you thought. You didn’t even bother to ask why he wanted to see you. Again you removed a random book from the shelf and scanned through the back cover.

 

“Don’t you wanna ask why I came here?” he broke the silent.

 

You faced him, “This is a bookstore…” you carefully said. “And I think it’s obvious you’re here to buy books.”

 

*Cute.*He chortled after you finished talking. “Silly… I came here to see you.” he pinched your nose bridge. You were annoyed and moved a few steps away from him. He smiled when you did that. Then there it was the lonely silent air invaded the area.

 

“Don’t you want to asked why?” for the second time he broke the silent air.

 

You sighed and placed the book on the top shelf. “Why?” you asked him as sweetly as possible.

 

“I miss you.” he replied innocently. You were surprised and confused when he said it. No one had ever said they miss you except your parents and So Ah. And he probably missed So Ah.

 

You let a small sarcastic laugh. “You miss me?” you asked him full of sarcasm. *More like you miss So Ah.* you shook your head, disbelieved. “I need to go somewhere.” You announced and left the store before he said something crazy.

 

“Where?” he followed you from the behind.

 

*Somewhere… far… from a human named Jonghyun.* you thought. You kept on walking at a quick pace and ignored him who was still following.

 

You finally stopped and gave up running. “Okay what is it? What do you want?” you asked him between you breath.

 

“I miss you and I need to see you.” he too was panting.

 

“You already said that and you already see me. So what’s next?!” you didn’t realised you were raising your voice.

 

Jonghyun pretended that he wasn’t affected by your attitude but inside he was hurting. “Go out with me.” he said.

 

You were about to shout at him but instead you looked at him furious and dropped your on the rough floor of the street. You sighed and closed your eyes. *So Ah! Why do you have to leave your boyfriend behind?!* You scolded inside.

 

“You okay?” he asked me.  *NO! NO! NO!*

 

You glared at him, “No I’m not!” you barked. Jonghyun was hurt. His heart was wounded. He didn’t leave you behind instead he sat next to you. You rolled you eyes. “I wonder how my sister can cope with you?” you asked dissatisfied. “You won’t stop till I said yes right?”

 

Jonghyun nodded and faced you. “I won’t…”

 

“Even if I hurt you? Over and over again?”

 

He nodded. You can feel your heart was pierced by it. *Even if I hurt him, he won’t stop…* A stabbed of guilt made you suddenly soft hearted.

 

“I do it… but let me warn you, it will break your heart.” You stood up and rubbed off the dirt on your jeans. You offered Jonghyun your hand and helped him get up.

 

You can see his eyes were lightened up and he looked at ease than before. “I can’t wait.” He said.

 

“But Jonghyun, promise me to stop disturbing me after that.” You added.

 

He nodded. *I can’t promise you that.* he thought.

 



“JONGHYUN! Asdfghjkl!!! Stay away from Han So Eun!!! Do-do-bul-up-pa-date-2-ay!!! Of course! (or 3?)”


@DreamingLight: Hahaha! I just appreciate my readers so much… so can’t stop my self….

@ViviChenny: L.Joe~ *drooling* hahaha!If Jonghyun saw it, I’ll make sure he will flip the whole world. Haha!

Yah! @-A-d-o-r-i-n-g-B-u-t-t-e-r-f-l-y-y! What are you angry-angry at me? Huh?! You! hahaha! I read your text and how was it? I know you did well on it! I’m sorry for not replying…  I didn’t even bother to top-up my credits… hahaha! Waiting for the phone company to cut it off… =P and also I died every time I watched Teen Top dancing!!! Especially the body wave part and the crotch touching!!! ER to the very most!!!