Chapter 6: Face the Fact

Obsession

Chapter 6: Face the Fact


You were surprised by his words. You let go of your mom and faced him. As a speed of lightning you slapped him, hard enough making him losing his balance and dropped on the floor.

 

“So Eun” you mom called you trying to calm yourself down. You ignored her and approached Jonghyun who was still on the floor trying to register what just happened.

 

You bent yourself so that your eyes met his and deathly glared at him. He was boiling your blood. “Before I punch your face again, let me tell you something. One. I. Am. Not. So Ah.” You said stressing every word.

 

“Two. She’s dead.” You balled a fist. “Three. Wake up.” You were about to launch your fist, someone was already blocking it. You snapped at the stopper. “L.Joe?” You asked him surprised. At the same time you wanted to jump and hugged him but the boiling heart of yours stopped you from doing so.  

 

“I didn’t know you punch people. Wow, you change a lot.” L.Joe said mocking and eyed Jonghyun. He extended his hands at Jonghyun, helping him to get up. “I’m L.Joe by the way.” He introduced himself, voluntarily.

 

Jonghyun didn’t even bother to open his mouth. He wasn’t even listening to L.Joe. “And you are?” L.Joe asked him.

 

“Bastard.” You answered for Jonghyun.

 

L.Joe looked at you surprised. He never saw this side of you before. You never cursed or contaminated his ears with bad language. “It’s been three days and you’ve already change?” he asked you, sarcastic.

 

“Yes.” You answered him coldly without making any eye contact with him as your eyes were locked on Jonghyun. Your blood was boiling even more when he tried to touch your cheeks.

 

Reflex made you punched him causing blood to run out of his nose. “So Eun!” Your mom yelled as she tried to help Jonghyun. “Look what have you done.” She stressed as she looked at you in horror.

 

“He deserved it.” you muttered under your breath. *I never knew I can punch like that.*

 

You walked to the exit but before you even crossed the line. “I need you.” Jonghyun pleaded. *Son of a…*

 

“ENOUGH!” you yelled as you ran towards him. You grabbed his collar, furiously. You knew it wasn’t lady like but screw it! “She’s gone! Stop being pathetic and move on. Isn’t it clear when I said it to you I’m not So Ah!” You were about to sent him another punch but L.Joe interrupted.

 

L.Joe was already wrapping his arms around you, protective – protecting you and at the same time, he was protecting Jonghyun. “So Eun, calm down.” L.Joe said, almost pleading. “This is not you.” he reminded as he looked at you deep in the eyes.

 

“I’m sorry…” you whispered with a hint of guilt. “I had to do this!” You said. “I can’t deal with this, he was holding my grudge. I can’t stand this L.Joe. I need to settle this once. Please…” You told him almost crying in the process.

 

“No… your way of settling stuff with him won’t do…” he tried to convince you.

 

You freed yourself from his protective hug. “You know nothing L.Joe. Nothing!” you said crossly. The anger you spilled at him was as same as Jonghyun. “Listen.” You pointed at Jonghyun. “Face the fact, she’s gone.” You looked at your mom, apologetically before leaving the room.

 


"And finally L'JOE appeared! and I'm so proud of my self... LOL! I did triple update today! and this is for you DreamingLight! Thank you so much~ and and WOOHOO! another TEENTOP teaser. I'm in need of oxygen!" 



@DreamingLight: Thank you and you're welcome. I did triple update today! Like a boss! Hahaha! You love this fic? Well I love you... Hahaha!