Chapter 32: Epilogue (Special Chapter)

Obsession

Chapter 32: Epilogue (Special Chapter)


In his room sat Jonghyun staring at his dead girlfriend’s picture. He sat there for a long time as he was holding her necklace – So Ah’s necklace that you gave to him on your birthday. The twin necklace that So Ah and you had since you were little.

 

He traced the name carved on So Ah’s pendant ­– your name. He smirked and whispered your name a few times. His mind was focusing on one person that is you.

 

“I lied… I lied to her... I don’t want her to go. I don’t want her to love someone else. It hurts me so much to see her with L.Joe.” he said to the picture in front of him.

 

“I’m sorry So Eun, one day I will come back into your life. I’ll steal your heart. I will do everything to keep you with me…”

 

He then stared back at So Ah’s picture. “I don’t care if she’s happy because what important is me. As much as I try to let her go, my heart is telling me not to…” he sighed in disappointment. “Call me selfish, I don’t care anymore… because it’s not my fault So Ah.” He shrugged.

 

“It’s your fault. You leave me without goodbye. But I forgive you because So Eun can be your replacement.”

 

“I know and I realise that she is not ‘you’ and you are not her…

 

“As long as she is breathing in this world, her soul inhabits her body, I will run and catch her, wrap and lock her in my arms.” He pledged.

 

“Tell her So Ah. Tell your sister that I will come and get her.” Jonghyun ordered to the stiff picture which didn’t respond at all. “Tell her, all I wanted was to give her an endless love …”

 


Author’s Note:

 

“Hello readers! Who’s up for second obsession? NO!!!!!! This is a hard story to begin with to tell you the truth. I went emo at one of the chapters and cried as I wrote it… Shizzz~ seriously I was so happy on that day and BOOM! Tissues FTW!

 

And Han So Eun’s character really is hard to create. Not to mention, I made Jonghyun pathetic and L.Joe suffer too… I should send them a fan letter telling them I’m sorry… hahaha!

 

Of course, I hope this really put an effect on you readers. We need to move on… That’s the basic rule of living…

 

Anyhow, I haven’t decided if I should write a sequel. But sure I left it hanging over there. Haha! Just to kill you all! JK! (Just don’t go knocking my door!)

 

I would love to thank you all for reading, subscribing and commenting. I really appreciate it. And I love you all for that. Thank you so so so much! Hope to see you on my next fic

 

LVE from The SEA, SundayLightForest…