Chapter 13: Jonghyun’s Excitement

Obsession

Chapter 13: Jonghyun’s Excitement


You still can feel L.Joe’s lips on yours. The moment you will treasured forever. You stared at the blank wall as your head recalled every single thing happened last night.

 

Your wonders didn’t last long though because it was interrupted by Jonghyun. You were sitting at the bench in front of your house, waiting for him to come and picked you up.

 

He texted you last night, saying that he want to go out with you today. You really wish to run away but if there was one thing to learn about Jonghyun is that he will never stop. Besides, promise is a promise right?

 

“Ready?” he asked smiling from ear to ear. His smile really made him attractive and fragile at the same time. You got up and nodded.

 

“Let’s go!” he said excitedly. He motioned you toward his car and opened the door for you.

 

“Thank you so much.” You thanked him politely.

 

He drove to a place which was familiar to you. It was So Ah’s favourite place in the whole wide world­ – Han’s River. Your heart breaks when it registered your head. *Why this place out of many?*

 

You didn’t want to protested or debated about it. Since he told you, he will set everything up. So it will be rude to argue now.

 

The both of you get out from the car and walked on the path way. “Thank you.” he said.

 

You turned toward him, confused, “For what?” you asked him.

 

“For doing this.” he simply replied. You nodded and smiled. After that it was back to silence.

 

You guys didn’t talk much at all and the silent air really invading the atmosphere and so do awkwardness, it blended in pretty well.

 

The both of you sat on the bench provided and took in the view. “Beautiful...” you stated.

 

Jonghyun chuckled. “I know, I heard it million times already.” He said. You nodded, nonchalantly. *I know, she really adores this place.*

 

Jonghyun cleared his throat and inhaled the fresh air. “Can I ask you something?” he asked, his tone was really sincere.

 

You nodded and smiled. The sincere in his tone, made you think twice about not giving a chance.

 

“Will you be able to accept me, if I try to learn about you?” he asked.

 

You snapped at him, confused. *I don’t get you Jonghyun.*

 

“Say, I forget about her. Say I move on from her. Will you accept me? As a… man.” He said as if he heard your thought.

 

You didn’t reply him. *I’m sorry Jonghyun. I can’t because I have L.Joe.* you got up from the seat and spread your arms towards the blue sky.  “Guess what my favourite ice cream flavour is?” you asked changing the topic.

 

He chuckled and stood next to you. “So Ah likes chocolates… so I’m guessing chocolate?”

 

You shook your head. “I give you two more chance to guess. If you guess it wrongly, you have to treat me ice cream.”

 

“Vanilla?” he guessed.

 

You shook your head. “Not even close.”

 

“Strawberry?”

 

You made a disgusted face. “Eww… no… You lost. I love Cookies N Cream.” You announced.

 

Han So Eun, really? I love that flavour too.” Jonghyun jumped excitedly and grabbed your wrist. “Baskin Robbins here we come!” he shouted happily as he dragged you along.

 

Because of that, your heart melted at his excitement. You can felt in your spine that he forgot about So Ah and treated you for who you are.

 


"Mission Accomplished!!! 3rd update of the day... <333"



@AdoringButterflyy: Well good luck then... ^^ *Sprinkling Love Dust* I haven't watch it though because I was too busy spazzing over TEEN TOP! Puahahaha! Definitely turning into an Obsessed Angel! JK!

What is this? I'm so jelly my Character now... and everyone who read chapter 12... (Regretting) Yes hyung... call MINHO PALLI! PALLI! The $40 is the one that contain photo book is it? Of course, let's unboxed it together and then gone wild! Super wild!!! And yes. I, SundayLightForset L♥VE you!