Chapter 31: To a New Start

Obsession

Chapter 31: To a New Start


L.Joe’s head was resting on your lap. The both of you were staring at the yellow sea as the sunsets. You played with his hair and caressed his cheek. “You remember our first date?” L.Joe asked as he looked up at you. You grinned as those memories flashed in your head. “Our first kiss?” he asked again.

 

You nodded.

 

“It happened here…” L.Joe recalled as if you had a memory loss.

 

“So does our break up…” you added spontaneously. “Not to mention… I broke your heart and I left you at this exact same place.” You didn’t realise your voice was shaking.

 

“And you didn’t mean every word you said on that day.” You were surprised when he said that. “I know you were lying.” He lit a smile. “You’re a bad liar.”

 

“Then why did you let me go that time?”

 

“Because I realised I had to. You wanted me to let you go. And so I did.”

 

“I’m sorry L.Joe.” you said and took his hand. You interlaced your fingers between his. “I’m sorry.”

 

“You don’t need to apologies.” He said and get up. “And they will be no one to stop us from loving each other. Including him.” he said.

 

“Jonghyun?”

 

He nodded. “He promised me, that he will let go off you and that he won’t do anything to stop us from loving each other.” L.Joe said.

 

“So you’re okay with him?”

 

He shrugged his shoulders. “Like it matters. But what matters is that no one is stopping us anymore.” He took your hand and kissed it. Your heart skips a beat when he did it. “And here… at this place which is so meaningful to the both of us, let’s have a new start.”

 

He sat down and faced you as he used his free hand to your cheek. “I will always be there if you need me and I will treasure every second with you. I promise you that I will make sure you are happy and your life will be colourful as ever.”

 

He leaned closer so that the both of you are inch apart. “Will you forever be mine?”

 

You stared him in the eyes; you can see his eyes were sparkling. You smiled and let a small laugh.

 

“What’s wrong?” L.Joe asked confused.

 

You chortled and shrugged your head, “Nothing…”

 

“I don’t know what is up with you but every time I asked you something you would answered nothing. Seriously… what’s wrong?”

 

“I love the way your eyes sparkle.” Your answer made him blushed. “And you blushed too...”

 

L.Joe stared you in the eyes. “Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” he whispered seductively which made your spine shivered and your heart flipped.

 

You leaned closer and gave him a peck on his left cheek. “Bad in a good way.” you replied teasing. “Bad because every girl will be chasing after you and good because I have the cutest boyfriend.”

 

L.Joe was smiling from ear to ear. He released your hand and ruffled your perfectly ponytailed hair. He then gave a peck on your left cheek, “To…” he mumbled as he proceeds to your right cheek. “…our…”

 

“New…” he kissed your forehead. He stopped and looked you into the eyes, “…start.” he finished his sentences.

 

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck. “To our new start.” you said.

 

Then L.Joe leaned closer so your lips and his were millimetres apart. “To our new start.” He whispered before closing the gap for a passionate kiss.

 

“One more thing…” L.Joe said once the kiss ended, he run his hand down your left arm and stopped at your wrist. He touched the leather on your wrist. It was the bracelet he gave to you. “This.”

 

You looked down at your wrist and smiled at it. “I never took it off…”

 

>End<