Chapter 4: Funeral

Obsession

Chapter 4: Funeral


You sat at the edge of the room, hugging your knees as you rocked yourself. Your eyes were stinging you that you have to wear spectacles see clearly.

 

More and more guest came in to give their last respect to So Ah. Most of them are familiar faces, from athletes to idols to actors to politicians. So Ah is famous because she is one of the national athletes.

 

Your mom and dad stayed closed with each other as they thanked the guest. You on the other hand only stared at your sister picture. She looked exactly like you only she is taller than you and she has a perfect figure. Her hair is wavy and she had a unique eyes smile.

 

You didn’t realize that you fall asleep when your mom gently woke you up. “So Eun-ah let’s go home.” She said about whispering. She smiled at you, which warmed your aching heart.

 

“What time is it?” You asked as you looked around, it was empty.

 

“10.” she replied as she caressed you cheeks. Her warm touch was comforting, which made you wanting to pull her into a hug and cried in her embrace. The pain you experience were unbearable – but if you cry in front of her, it would break her again.

 

“I want to stay here.” You told her.

 

“But-” she wanted to protest but your dad placed his hand on her shoulder. He nodded weakly as your mom glanced at you. “Good night love.” she whispered as she kissed your forehead.

 

“I love you mom.” you said, you still can feel her soft lips on your skin. She stood up and mouthed ‘I love you too.’ and left the room with your dad.

 

You crawled closer to the table where her picture was placed. It was exactly in the middle of the black solid wood table. Next to her picture was her necklace. The necklace the both of you had since you two were a kid. It was a silver necklace with a heart shape pendent on it carved with your name.

 

You unhooked your necklace from you neck and traced the name on your necklace. ‘So Ah… ’

 

“I hate you for leaving me…” you spoke up. “Pabo! Why the hell you leave me?” You spilled out and didn’t even bother to watch your language. “You promised to take care of yourself when I’m not around. But what the hell is this?!” you yelled at her smiling portrait.

 

Tears were shattered from you. “Die of drowning huh? What the ? You are a swimmer for God sake! Why the did you die in the water? Is this some kind of a joke to you? Are you trying to be funny?”

 

You grabbed the necklace from the table and squeezed them hard. “I loathe you for leaving me. I hate you so much!” You said in anger as another wave of tears hit you like a tsunami.

 

“! Go to hell.” You cursed at her. Then someone pulled you up and dragged you outside the tribute room.

 

He pushed you to the wall and glared at you. “Take your words back.” He ordered sternly.

 

*What the hell?*you looked at him in annoyance. “Who the hell are you to order me to take my words?” You challenged him.

 

“Then who the hell are you calling my girlfriend a…” he couldn’t continue.

 

“?” You finished his sentences and strode back into the room.

 

“Yah!” He yelled but you ignored him.

 

“You better take that back!” He yelled at you.

 

You turned around and smirked. “You better shut up and calm down.” You sat down, innocently. “She will hate you, if you yelled at me. No matter how much she loves you, she loves me more.”

 

He stared at you blankly. “Who are you?” He whispered.

 

*Why didn’t it click him right away I looked like her girlfriend? Oh well.*You slide to the wall for support and smirked. “I forgot that she kept me as a secret. It doesn’t matter.” You yawned and closed your eyes.

 


"Hello readers! Okay, I would like to thank you my subbers, you guy are the best! *giving you all a hug!* and have you guys watched all TEENTOP's teasers? OMG! Ovaries fireworking!!!"


@DreamingLight: Hello there… ^^ I suggest you go grab tissues because next chapter will be worse. I think. Hahaha!

 @flower_sandra: Hi ^^ & thank you. I really appreciate it!