Chapter 14: Arrogant

Obsession

Chapter 14: Arrogant


You sat next to the glass wall, facing the bridge of the Han River. Jonghyun was on the counter taking care of your order. Your phone beep telling a text message arrived.

 

You took out your phone and your heart flipped seeing L.Joe’s name appeared on the small screen of you phone.

 

A wave of happiness hit you as you read the text.

 

Hi beautiful. I miss you… –L.Joe

 

*Aww… he miss me…*you can feel your cheeks got warmer and your heart melted like the ice cream.

 

I miss you too –Han So Eun

 

You typed but didn’t send it right away… since Jonghyun was already taking the seat in front off you.

 

He grinned happily as he slid your ice cream toward. You placed your phone on the round glass table and took a big bite of ice cream.

 

You regretted taking a full scoop of sweet, the coldness spread in your brain. “Aish!” you cursed as you hit your head just to sweep the brain freeze off.

 

“Stupid! Why did you do that?” Jonghyun asked, laughing as he stopped your hands. “Silly girl. You should never take a big bite of ice cream.” He chortled.

 

You glared at him. “What? Ice creams are my favourite.” You rolled your eyes, earning another round of laugh from Jonghyun. You smiled right away, hearing him laugh like that. *So Ah, did you see it? I made Jonghyun laugh…*

 

“Now stop laughing and finish you ice cream off.” You said and put the cold ice cream inside your mouth.

 

Jonghyun stopped and pouted. “Yes ma’am.”

 

You giggled and shook head. Forgetting the fact that you hate him and that he was your sister boyfriend.

 

• • • •

 

After the both of you were having ice cream, Jonghyun took you to the amusement park. You were excited that he brought you there. You always wanted to try all the rides except the rollercoaster.

 

“Two tickets please.” Jonghyun said as he handed money to the ticket seller. “So let’s try that one.” Jonghyun announced excitedly and grabbed your wrist.

 

He dragged you to the roller coaster. You forced a stop when you realized where he’s taking you.

 

He turned to you, still smiling. “What’s wrong?”

 

You eyed him in horror and shook you head. “I never tried rollercoaster before.”

 

“That’s why we’re doing it first.” he said. “Why? Are you scared?” He asked, mocking.

 

You shook you head again. *Me scared? Phhh! No way!* you really hate it when someone challenged you. The worried expression suddenly turned into a smirk. “I’m not. You won’t even hear me scream.” You haughtily announced.

 

You walked passing him by and headed to the gate, waiting for Jonghyun to show the worker the tickets. She smiled as she punched the tickets. “Enjoy the ride.” She said and let us in.

 

“You sure you won’t scream?” Jonghyun asked, smirking.

 

You were buckling the safety belt and shook your head. “100%” you said arrogantly.

 

“You sure?” he asked again.

 

You snapped at him. “If I’m wrong then I get to grant your wish. Just one wish.” You said nodding.

 

“Okay… what if you win?”

 

“You have to grant mine. Deal?” you smirked.

 

“Okay.”

 

*I’m not going to lose Jonghyun.* 

 


"Hello Readers!!! Just got back from holy-holiday! Puahahaha! Enjoy reading and LOVE!" 


@DreamingLight: Poor girl. Hope you are all better now. ♥*Cough* Just wait for the drama ahead… LOL!

 

@AdoringButterflyy: Hahaha! I watched it and mind explaining why on earth Gunwoo was all okay after he got shoot. And the song kinda… hmmm… oh well~