Chapter 2: White Light

Obsession

Chapter 2: White Light


Both Jonghyun and So Ah were wearing a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. They arrived at the location where she wanted to cliff dive. So Ah pulled Jonghyun toward the end of the cliff.

 

“Hell, this thing can kill.” He said as he looked what was under the cliff. The surface of the water was 30 meters away from where they stood. “You sure you want to do this?” Jonghyun asked So Ah concerned. He can’t hide his fear too.

 

“I’ve been waiting for this moment a long time. Come on, it be a waste to chicken out now.” She said, challenging Jonghyun. She then winked and took off her shirt and jeans showing her matching bikini. Jonghyun eyes widen when he saw her bare skin. That wasn’t the first time she showed too much skin to Jonghyun.

 

“Beside I’m a swimmer.” She said seductively.

 

So Ah is a national athlete and she will represent Korea in 2012 Olympic. Jonghyun will watch So Ah practice, if he’s free. “Now wish me luck.” She gave him a peck and winked.

 

Jonghyun grabbed her wrist and held it tightly. “But let’s do it together.” Jonghyun said and she nodded in agreement

 

“Wait here.” He ran towards his ride to change his clothes. One thing Jonghyun never learnt is that, So Ah hates waiting.

 

*Let’s go first. The second time, we do it together… *She smirked at her ‘brilliant’ thought.

 

She stepped a few meters from the edge. “One… Two…” she counted, at two she started to run towards the edge. “Three!!!” She jumped.

 

In the middle of the falling, her brain was rushed with flashbacks, her childhood memories with her twin sister; her dates with Jonghyun as all familiar faces drained her head.

 

As her body plunged into the water, she saw a blinding white light. She was scared of what she saw before her eyes. Panicky, she flipped her legs to get back on the surface of the water. Unfortunately, her legs were not functioning properly; it was if she was chained to the floor of the sea.

 

As soon as Jonghyun heard a large splash, his heart was beating crazily. *So Ah!* Terrified, he ran back to the spot, finding nothing. “So Ah!” He shouted. He ran to the edge and stared into the calm water, waiting for her to appear on the surface. His instinct was telling him that something was not right. “So Ah!” he yelled before running for help.

 

So Ah was struggling to swim for her life but she knew it was useless. She can’t feel her legs at all and she realised that her death is getting closer.

 

She closed her eyes as more and more memories pierced into her brain. She didn’t know how long she was in there – a minute, two maybe or ten, breaking her personal best. Since the pressure of the bottom of the sea was pressing her chest, she can’t hold her breath any longer.

 

She realized that her life has come to an end. She opened her eyes again and again, she saw a white light. This time it was coming closer. *I should stay with Jonghyun* she finally regretted but it was useless to regret now.

 

*God if I die today, make sure Jonghyun finds my sister… * She prayed inside. Helpless – knowing that rescue would be late and dead is taking her side; she inhaled water – filling her lungs with liquid. *Jonghyun-ah, saranghae… Mianhae…* She then let go off herself – off from the world…

 


"Hello readers! Sorry that I killed your twin sister like that. :( Trust me I was planning to make it worst than that... Like bungee jumping, imagine the rope... or something like eaten by sharks or plane crash... Anyway I would like to thank you my subbers! *Bowing 90°* Thank you! You are the best! And I know this is so late but I DON'T CARE! TEEN TOP's 3RD MINI ALBUM 30th MAY!!! OMG!!! *Hyperventilating!*"


@AdoringButterflyy: Too late, she's dead... haha! *Me so mean.* Yeah I know I hate that word too. So annoying! Buahahaha!

@shafiyahaliah: Hello there~ Yes. I'm sorry... Poor Jonghyun..