Chapter 1: I Love You

Obsession

Chapter 1: I Love You


It was early in the morning when someone rang So Ah’s phone. She answered the phone without checking who it was.

 

“Morning Pretty.”A familiar voice greeted her making her smile.

 

“Jonghyun!” She shouted excitedly.

 

“Let me in. I’m at your door.”Jonghyun announced. As soon as she swayed the door open, she wrapped her arms around his waist and pecked a kiss on his cheeks.

 

“I love you.” she said, angelically. She then gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

 

“I love you too.” he whispered between the kiss.

 

The both of them went out for breakfast and walked in the park. They never let go of each other hand as if they were glued. “Jonghyun-ah… can we go somewhere this weekend? I really wanted to try cliff diving.” She faced Jonghyun and smiled which melts his heart.

 

“Cliff diving?” He asked.

 

“Ne. Please…” she pouted. Jonghyun pinched her cheeks and nodded.

 

“As long as you are happy.” He kissed So Ah’s forehead and her hair.

 

These two really love each other as if the world is theirs and their love was made in heaven. They dated since who knows when? And they never parted from each other like the nails from its flesh.

 

• • • •

 

Meanwhile you were in the Philippines, studying and live there with your dad. Your dad had a job there and your mom is in Korea living with So Ah. You really wanted to go back to your place of birth but you never get the opportunity to go. Since your dad loading work made it impossible.

 

“So Eun.” your English teacher woke you up from wandering around.

 

“Sorry ma'am.” you apologized as you bowed your head. “I’m sorry.” you bowed again.

 

“If I spotted you wondering in class again, this blue paper will be yours.” She warned you as she waved a blue paper. The blue paper is the school golden ticket to detention.

 

You nodded nonchalantly and sighed inside *How I wish that’s my ticket to Korea.*

 

When school was over you waited for your dad to pick you up. “So Eun.” L.Joe called you. Like you, he was a foreign student who came from Korea.

 

“What’s up L.Joe?” You asked as you hi-fived him. When he touched your palm, you can feel you cheeks were warmer and your tummy tickled.

 

“I guess I need a ride home.” He pretended to sulk.

 

You giggled and messed with his perfectly done hair. He hissed and stayed away from you. He really hates it when you play with his hair.

 

• • • •

 

Your dad was sitting at the end of your bed as he tugged you to bed. He always treated you like a little kid. If you are So Ah, you will hate him sending you to bed. But you didn’t care at all.

 

“I got you something…” your dad sang excitedly as he handed you a long brown rectangular box with pink ribbon tied around it.

 

You opened the box enthusiastically and screamed when you found out what was in it. “DAD!!!” You hugged him tightly “Thank you. Thank You. Thank You…” you thanked him as tears of happiness were pouring out of you.

 

“You're welcome. Treat that as your early birthday gift.” He wiped your tears with his thumb and kissed your forehead. “I love you So Eun-ah.” He then slid you under the blanket and left the room.

 

*Yes I’ll be flying to Korea in THREE WEEKS!!! *You screamed inside. “Korea here I come.” You rolled to your side and closed your eyes.

 


@AdoringButterflyy: Thank You OOOPPPAAA~~~ LOL!