Chapter 10: Date

Obsession

Chapter 10: Date


L.Joe picked you up and drove to the beach. You were wearing a cream maxi dress and a pair of slippers. The both of you walked along the shore holding hands. It was almost dark.

 

It was really awkward between the both of you going out on a date. You guys have been friends almost three years now. And treated each other like siblings. “Close your eyes.” He ordered, all of the sudden.

 

“Why?” you asked him confused. He only smiled and you did as told.

 

“Here…” L.Joe put his hands on your shoulders and led you somewhere. After a little walk, he finally let you opened your eyes. You gasped and turned towards him.

 

“What is this?” you asked, embarrassed.

 

L.Joe stared at the floor and rubbed the back of his neck. “A little something…” he then bit his lips.

 

He brought you to a table in the middle of the beach. It was surrounded by little candles that lit up so beautifully. On the round table placed a bouquet of red roses. Your heart melted just looking at it. “Did you do all of this?” you asked him again.

 

He shook his head and giggled. “I only did that…” he pointed at the candles. “And this…” he took the roses of the table and handed it to you. “…is for you.”

 

You happily took it and smelt the scent of the flowers. You like roses especially the red ones. “Thank you…”

 

L.Joe pulled a chair for you and you sat down as he took the seat facing you. “So what’s next?” you asked him as you played with the fork placed next to the plate.

 

“Dinner as we enjoy the sunsets.” He replied his cheeks were tomato red.

 

You noticed he was blushing and giggled. He narrowed his eyes at you. “You don’t like this?” he questioned. *Hell, L.Joe you should come out with something better next time.* he thought.

 

When you heard him saying that, you laughed even more.

 

“What is it?” he asked impatient. *is this lame for a first date?*

 

“Nothing…” you shook your head as smiled.

 

“Then why are you laughing?” he crossed his arms and stared at you.

 

“Not telling you. L.Joe.” you stuck your tongue out and poured your self a drink.

 

“Fine just keep it to yourself… You so gonna regret that.” He pouted and picked up the fork.

 

*This is the first time I saw you blushing. I like it…* you smiled at you thought.

 

When L.Joe saw you smile, his heart warmed. *Keep that smile forever.*

 

• • • •

 

L.Joe walked you to the door. “Thanks L.Joe… That was fun.” You said smiling. “Maybe we should do that again…”

 

“Really?” L.Joe asked me surprised.

 

You nodded and inserted the key of the door. “So this goodbye…” you raised your hand.

 

“Goodbye?” he said unsure. He actually didn’t want bid goodbye yet.

 

You can see from his eyes he wanted to do something else. You chortled. “Good night Lee Byunhun,” you waved at him and swayed the door opened.

 

“Bye So Eun” he greeted. He backed a few steps and waved his hand, while you stand at the door waving back. Before you entered the house, he called your name.

 

You stopped and turned around. You were surprise because L.Joe was inch apart from you. Your heart beat at the speed top of Ferrari. You tried to back away but he was quick enough to grab your wrist. “What are you doing?” you asked.

 

He didn’t reply. He leant closer and kissed you in the cheek. You were shock as flavour of happiness mixed in. “That’s for keeping a secret from me.” he smirked.

 

“Sleep tight Han So Eun.” He whispered and left you alone – leaving behind warm tingle of butterflies.

 


LVE!!!


@dreaminglight: Hahaha! Yes we should take her to the saloon and do a make over... hahaha! That's what I thought, having a twin is so hard. Okay I'm not sure. But seriously if you do have a dead twin sister, yup you can see her in you... *Phew... I'm glad I wasn't born twin... Anyway, gomawo~ Totally hyped up! <333