Chapter 16: Missing You Too Much

Obsession

Chapter 16: Missing You Too Much


It was 5AM and guess what you were doing? Making a breakfast for him. For L.Joe. That was your idea to wear off your guilt and to impress him.

 

You rolled the last sushi and then cut it into small eatable portions. You arranged the sushi along with egg rolls inside a bento. You grinned widely at your masterpiece and took a picture off it. So that you remember your first bento for L.Joe.

 

“Hope he likes it.” you said to yourself and pumped your fist. You then went to your bedroom to change to your best dress – a long knee white dress with red ribbons on the waist line. It was the perfect dress for the summer. You matched it with a colour flat shoe and up done your hair above your ears and side swept your fringe. *Sweet.*

 

You left the house with the bento and walked to L.Joe’s home. You didn’t ring the bell or knocked the door. Instead you sat on the door steps and took out your phone.

 

You dialled his number. It wasn’t answered until the sixth ring. “Hello.” He answered in a sleepy tone. He didn’t even bother to check who was calling him in the early morning.

 

You giggled. *Cute.*

 

“Oppa!” you called blushing in the process. You were embarrassed that you address him as Oppa.

 

“Mowh?! Who is this?”L.Joe asked, confused. No one ever called him oppa. He removed his phone off his ear and checked the caller’s ID. A smile grew on his face and he got up from his bed.

 

“So Eun!”he can’t hide his excitement. He went to bathroom and spread toothpaste on his pink toothbrush.

 

“I miss you…”he pouted before brushing his teeth.

 

Your heart melted right away. “I miss you too… Guess where I am right now?”

 

“Wait so Eun-ah… let this ‘oppa’ brush his teeth. And guess where you are right now. Haha…” L.Joe sound like a bad clown.

 

Once he was done, he started guessing. “In your room, imaging me by your side.” He guessed.

 

You rolled your eyes but managed to chuckle. “No.”

 

“You’re having a walk at the beach?”he guessed again.

 

“No, I’m in front of your door.” You told him excitedly.

 

“What?!”

 

Then he heard the doorbell. He ran towards the door and swayed it open. He chortled as he extended his arms. You walked into his hug right away. “I miss you so much…” he said hugging you tighter.

 

You snuggled in his chest, closed eyes and sniffed his scent. The warm hug made you realised how much you miss him. “I love you, L.Joe…”

 

L.Joe then lifted your chin and interlocked his lips to yours. You accepted his kiss.

 

“I love you more.” L.Joe whispered and gave you another round of kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you kissed him again. He missed your lips so much.

 

“Mind telling me. What are you doing here? So early in the morning?” L.Joe asked parting from your lips.

 

You smirked at him. “Breakfast?” you bit your lower lips and then peck a kiss on the side of his lips.

 

• • • •

 

“Why weren’t you replying my text yesterday?” L.Joe asked. You were resting you head on his chest that you can hear his heartbeat. The both of you were sitting on the long sofa, watching the TV as the both of you had breakfast. 

 

*I forgot.*you looked up at him and smiled. “I don’t remember that I should reply your text…” you said, teasing.

 

L.Joe pouted and moved his face closer to you. You heart never fail to lose it rhythm.

 

“You have no idea what it did to me. It made me miss you even more.” He whispered. You knew him too well that he wasn’t kidding.

 

“I’m sorry.” You whispered back and captured his lips. You guys kiss too much for a day. “Hope that will make it up.” You said and his cheek with the back of your palm.

 

L.Joe took your hand; he interlaced his finger with yours and kissed it. “A kiss is not enough babe…” he said, seductively. “I want more…” he whispered into your ear sending a cold shiver in your spine.

 

You stared at him in horror. *I’m not ready.* He then chuckled and pinched your nose. “I know a place where I can take you.” he announced and then kissed your forehead. “I love you…”

 

“I love you more…”


“Hello Readers! I'm bcak from a cave of mine! L.Joe and his pink toothbrush… hahaha! So cute right! I’m so innocent yeah~ *In Sherlock Melody.* O.O LOL! Shout out for my commenter: DreamingLight, Wont4GetBoutYou, Lisax3, safiyahaliah & AdoringButterflyy. You guys are super amazing! L♥VE!