Chapter 12: Forever

Obsession

Chapter 12: Forever


When you got home you went to So Ah’s room. Her room was clean and neat as ever. Your mom will clean her room at once a week. Although your mom moved on from So Ah’s death, a part of her still thinks So Ah is still alive.

 

You went to her study desk which was placed in front of the windows. You sat on the chair and played with the pencils which were sharpen and were kept in the pink can. You remembered how So Ah will fuss around when her pencils weren’t sharp enough and she would ask you to sharpen her pencils.

 

There this one time she asked you to sharpen a box of pencils and in return you got blisters. Ever since then dad bought her automatic sharpener. “Hope God punished you for making my hand blistered.” You mumbled remembering that time.

 

You took her picture which was placed on the table. “I met your obsess boyfriend today.” You chuckled. “Guess what? He asked me on a date.” You sighed. “Are you okay with that?”

 

“It’s not my fault you if he asked me out because you are dead So Ah.” You talked to her frozen picture. “Seriously… So Ah, he is annoying. Very. Annoying. The most annoying human being I’ve ever met.”

 

You stopped talking and rested your head on your arm as you stared at her picture. “How’s heaven?” you mumbled. “I miss you So Ah…” you didn’t realised tears were flowing from your eyes. “So does mom… and dad.”

 

• • • •

 

The buzzing ring on your phone woke you up from your sleep. You didn’t realise you fall asleep on So Ah’s study table. You answered your phone in a sleepy tone.

 

“Finally!” L.Joe said as if he just solved a maths problem.

 

“Huh?” you yawned.

 

“Yah! Han So Eun! I called you six times and now you answer me?” he yelled.

 

“Yah! Lee Byunghun! You don’t have to yell you know.” I replied as I strode to my room. “Why bother calling me anyway?”

 

L.Joe chuckled, “Meet me at the beach.” Then he concluded the phone call.

 

You brushed your teeth and fixed your hair. You didn’t even bother to change your clothes and left the house.

 

• • • •

 

When you arrived at the beach, you saw L.Joe walking on the shore bare footed. You opened your shoes and walked towards him. “Why do you wanna see me?” he let a charming smile.

 

“I miss you…” he shyly replied. Your heart skipped a beat.*He miss me.*

 

“So is that it? You miss me? You can tell that through the phone.” you rolled your eyes, partly annoyed.

 

“But you can’t do this through the phone.” He then took a step closer and hugged you. You were surprised at first but then you too were hugging him. “Will you be mine So Eun?” he asked you still hugging you. The blood in your vein circulated like the swirl pool and your knees jellied because of his question.

 

Shrugging the jelly feeling, “Why would I?” You asked him coldly which made him unwrapped you from himself. He pouted and stared you in the eyes.

 

He then took you hand and smiled. “Because I’m sure we share the same feelings…” He said confidently. “I’m not going to lie, every time I saw you I can feel the butterflies teasing in me and my heart will beat faster as if it was attacking me. Don’t you feel the same?”

 

You shook you head, “Hmmm… let me think.” You said making L.Joe loss his confident. You chuckled. “I think I do.” And lit a smile.

 

L.Joe his thumbs on your hands. “I should ask you once again but this time don’t you ruin it.” He said and giggled.

 

You replied him with a smile, *I won’t.*

 

L.Joe inhaled a deep breath. “Okay… Will you be mine?”

 

“You don’t have to ask me L.Joe because we share the same feelings.” You replied. L.Joe leaned closer as his hands moved to your cheeks. Then his lips touched yours.

 

The kiss was soft and speckling like a star promises in the night sky. You really wished to hold onto it so it will last forever but you know no kisses can last forever.

 


That’s the 2nd Update~~~ Lalalala… Hope you enjoy this one, a little bright chapter. (I totally envy So Eun now…)

And of course LVE YA!