Chapter 18: Bad Dream

Obsession

Chapter 18: Bad Dream


You were in So Ah’s room laying on her bed, reading one of her books. A text messages made it way to your phone. You reached for it in your pocket.

 

It was from L.Joe.

 

What are you doing right now? I miss you… :(

–L.Joe

 

A smile grew on your face.

 

Reading… I know, I miss you too

–Han So Eun

 

You dropped the phone on your side and lift your hands up. The leather bracelet on your left, made you remember what happened that day. You took the charm into your hand. You caressed the carving on it – the angel wings.

 

You read L.Joe’s replied with excitement.

 

What a nerd! =p

–L.Joe

 

You laughed at his ‘compliment’.

 

Yah! Lee Byunghun, just because I read it doesn’t mean I’m a nerd!

YOU JERK! –Han So Eun

 

JERK?! I’m not a jerk! But whatever because I know you love ‘this’ jerk. =P

–L.Joe

 

You rolled your eyes at his cheesy reply. Before you even had a chance to reply him back, another text came up.

 

You should go to bed. Good Night and do dream about me.

I love you. –L.Joe

 

Your heart warmed up as you read his words.

 

It will be a nightmare if I dream about you. =p

Good Night and I love you too. –L.Joe

 

You replied and then stared at the ceiling. “I have L.Joe now, So Ah-ah… and I love him so much…” you said. You closed your eyes for a moment, you didn’t realised you were drawn to sleep.

 

• • • •

 

“Really?” So Ah replied sitting at the end of the bed, crossed legs. She stared at you with glittering eyes of her. It was as if she was crying.

 

You were surprised by her appearance. “So Ah?” you called her to make sure if she is real. You reached for her, indeed she 'is' real. You then pulled her into a hug. “I miss you Unnie!” you said and started to cry. You missed her so much.

 

“So Eun-ah… Don’t leave Jonghyun for me…” was the only words released from . You gasped in surprise.

 

You released the hug right away. “Unnie… what are you talking about?” you asked her almost mad.

 

“Leave L.Joe!” she shouted. You backed away from her. You knew her too well; she never can manage her temper.

 

“I can’t!” you shouted back.

 

Then So Ah wailed painfully. “I never meant to leave Jonghyun. I never meant to leave him without telling him goodbye. I love him So Eun, more than anything in this world. So please So Eun, leave L.Joe and be with Jonghyun, for Me.” she said between her sobs.

 

Guilt was wash all over you but that didn’t stop you from speaking up defending your love towards L.Joe. “I’m sorry So Ah. I’m sorry because I can’t do that. I love L.Joe, like you love Jonghyun–”

 

“But you love me right?” she cut off.

 

You nodded and lit a small apologetic smile. “You know that.”

 

“Then do it for me So Eun. At least do it because you love Me.” she said impatiently.

 

You shook you head. You then reached out your arms to hug her but she was already gone.

 

• • • •

 

The blinding bright light woke you up from your sleep. *She came last night.* you said in your thought. You lit a smile when you remembered that you hugged So Ah in the dream but soon the smile faded away, it was replaced by tears.

 

You recalled what she said to you. ‘Leave L.Joe…’ tears then uncontrollably were released from your eyes. *I know it’s only a dream… but it hurts Me.* you hold your throbbing heart and cried.

 

“So Eun Good M–” your mother stopped when she saw you were crying. “Baby what’s wrong?” she asked concerned. She climbed up the bed and pulled you into a hug. “Shhhh… What’s wrong?”

 

“Umma…” you chocked out. “I dreamt about her last night… I miss her…” you said between your sob and in your mom warm hug.

 


“I can't believe it's chapter 18!

Anyway~ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

A kilo of love for all of you!”