32

B.A.P's Stylist

EDIT: Hey everyone! I didn't think that you guys would remember the chapters I updated. Haha but two people already asked where chapter 33 went. So I'm assuming a lot of people would be confused as well. Chapter 32 before was a little rant, for me it shows up as 33. I deleted "33" (which is the little rant I made) and updated "32" which is the real update! If you're looking for the newest chapter I updated it's 32. Sorry for the confusion! Enjoy the chapter!

--

It's been a while since you've been seen by the public eye. That didn't mean you weren't outside, it just meant that you had gone hiatus from acting. The company held a press conference five months back stating that you were resting for a while and maybe even going back to Canada.

You leaned back onto the bed with your laptop on your thighs. You were making sure no news came up about you. You smiled and shut the laptop.

Instead of working as an actress, you've started to be B.A.P's stylist again. As soon as Daehyun heard the news, he called you straight away. You were shocked at first, wondering how you could ever be their stylist again without getting found out.

Sunggyu suggested a mask. You've been wearing a white one ever since. If people asked, your excuse was that there was a scar on your lip. People bought it, you never bothered to worry about it.

Being a stylist isn't as stressing as acting. You liked it, being with the boys and just following them around, doing their makeup. It was what you did best.

Today was your day off. Daehyun called you out for a 'date' he called it.

You got up and picked out simple but cute clothes.

Daehyun arrived a few minutes later. He grinned as you opened the door.

"Good afternoon, milady." He greeted and bowed. You chortled. Daehyun would always come over when he had the chance. You didn't mind, spending time with Daehyun was the only time you were happy.

You smiled as he unbottoned his jacket and threw it on the clothes rack by the door.

"We'll go to the park afterwards. I rented bikes for us!" He got excited for himself. You shook your head. "I can't bike!" 

Daehyun gaped at you. "You.. Can't bike?!" He stopped for a moment and burst out laughing. "Y-yah. You're like what? 20 and can't bike?" Daehyun wiped a tear away.

"I'll teach you then." He offered. You pouted, having bitter feelings. "No thanks! I'll learn myself, thank you." You crossed your arms and puffed.

He chuckled. "I'm joking! It's cute." Daehyun pinched your cheeks and grinned. You slowly turned back to him and smiled back.

"Fine. But if I fall and bleed I'm not letting you go." You threatened jokingly. He shook his head but nodded. Daehyun reached in his pocket secretly, making sure the box was still there.

He sighed in relief once his hand came in contact with the box.

You dug your jacket from the closet. Finally you found a one you like. "Okay, let's go eat! I'm starving!"

Daehyun brought you to a high class restaurant. You stared at the interior. It was dark but lit with little lights at each table. The servers were all either really good looking boys or hot girls. You raised an eyebrow, realizing Daehyun's ulterior motive. He looked at you.

"It's not like that!" He waved his arms frantically. You giggled. "I'm not so sure."

Daehyun scrunched up his nose. "The girls here aren't as pretty as you though." He whispered gently in your ear. His breath tickled your ears.

Your cheeks burned up. "U-uh. They have a table for us!" You pointed to the waitress waiting with a menu. You quickly followed her to the table while cupping your red cheeks.

Daehyun chuckled amusingly.

You picked up the extravagant leather menu. "Are you sure you want to eat here?" You checked the prices. Some even went into the hundreds! "It's kind of expensive don't you think?" You bit your lip, afraid you don't have enough money. No, you were sure you didn't have enough money.

"It's fine, I'm treating today. Being an idol is worth it you know." He smirked.

"It's too expensive, oppa! Now I definately can't eat." You pouted. Daehyun looked at you. You gave in and huffed.

"Okay fine, next time I'm paying then." You told him. Daehyun nodded.

-

You and Daehyun were stuffed. There was some leftover but you couldn't waste the food, it was pricey. You had to stuff it all down you throat. Daehyun wasn't surprised, he always sees you gulfing down food. He thought it was cute.

You blew a raspberry. "Okay, I don't think I can bike today. I won't be able to balance with this stomach." You tried to stick your flat stomach out. Daehyun chuckled and shook his head.

"You don't have a stomach, stupid." He knocked your head. You fixed your hair.

"You're just trying to make me feel good. You don't see all this blubber?" You patted your stomach and giggled. Daehyun rolled his eyes. "We're still going biking!"

You puffed your cheeks. "But I told you I can't bike."

Daehyun shrugged. "Then you'll have to learn, it's never too late!" 

The park was beautiful. It was a sunny day in Fall, it made the leaves look even more colourful. You smiled at the sight of people smiling. You breathed in the fresh air and listened to the leaves crunch under you feet. 

"This is nice." You smiled at the sky.

Daehyun stared at you, smiling as well. "It is, isn't it?"

Daehyun told you to sit at a bench while he went to pick up the bikes. You fiddled with your hands and rocked your feet back and forth. Daehyun finally came back with two bikes. One pink and one blue.

"They're so cute!" You beamed holding onto the pink bike. Daehyun chuckled. "Okay, let's go."

You stared at him riding off. Daehyun looked back at you and forgot you couldn't bike. He came back with a goofy smile. "Haha, sorry about that. I totally forgot."

Your mouth made a thin line. "Mmhm." You said in a sarcastic tone.

"Here, get onto the bike first. I'll hold onto it." Daehyun said while getting off his bike. You raised an eyebrow. "You're not going to push me and then let go without telling me are you?"

Daehyun shook his head innocently. "What kind of person would I be? You only see that in the movies anyways."

You squinted your eyes but believed him. "Okay. Don't let go though!" You clarified.

Daehyun nodded. You swung your leg to the other side of the bike and hopped onto the seat. It was a bit uncomfortable since the cushion wasn't all that soft. Daehyun told you the intructions.

"Pedal slowly, maintain your balance, don't move the handle bars too much. I'll hold onto you so don't worry about falling, okay?"

You nodded. You started to paddle slowly. "H-hey. This is so bad." You said. Daehyun chuckled. "See! It's easy."

You started to paddle faster.

Daehyun let go of your bike and watched you. You didn't even realize that Daehyun let go. "I think I got this!" You looked back at Daehyun but he wasn't there. You gasped and stared to get scared again. Fortunately, you stopped the bike with one foot. You tripped on the wheel and stumbled forward.

Daehyun ran to you. "Are you okay?" He asked, checking your legs for any injuries.

You pouted at Daehyun. "You said you weren't going to let go!"

"If I didn't you would've pulled me with you." He said in relief when he didn't see any blood. "But now you know how to ride a bike!" He grinned.

You lightly hit him on the shoulder, "Jerk," and smiled.

 

--

Thanks for the support everyone. Please also support my youtube channel with my friend. It's just a simple subscribe button! Thanks. <3

http://www.youtube.com/user/thesamkievlogs?feature=mhee