Oppa

B.A.P's Stylist

Yong Guk looked up from his movie and grinned. "JIN AE!"

You chuckled at his goofy smile and waved. "Annyeong oppa."

Dae Hyun watched you from the kitchen, Young Jae had his attention on the food. Zelo ran up to you.

"Noona! What are you doing here?" He said leading you to the couch where they were watching movies. Yong Guk scooted over to make room.

"I just got bored at home, you guys don't clean very much do you.." You looked around the dorm. Clothes were everywhere, garbage wasn't even in the garbage can.

Yong Guk shrugged. "We do, it just gets messy again." He turned his head back to the movie. Zelo sat beside you, then Jong Up and Him Chan sat on the floor in front of you.

"I think you need a bigger couch." You commented, seeing the boys uncomfortable. 

"Young Jae and Dae hyun usually don't watch tv or even sit here." Him Chan said while switching the channels. Yong Guk snatched the remote away.

"YAH, I was watching my movies." Yong Guk smacked Him Chan on the head. You could hear Young Jae laughing at him. Dae Hyun got up and went into his room that he shares with Young Jae.

"Dae Hyun! Wait for me." Young Jae quickly finished his food and followed Dae Hyun. You pouted, disappointed because Dae Hyun didn't even look at you once.

Zelo poked your cheek. You turned to see his puppy eyes. Whaaa..

His eyes were different, something dragged you in.

"Noona, I know I'm handsome but your eyes are going to fall off if you keep staring." He grinned and grabbed your hand. "Want to watch something else? Yong Guk hyung's movies are getting boring." He frowned and took the remote control.

You softened at his care for you.

It was midnight already, you spent the whole night watching movies with Zelo. The sad movies made you cry, he would let you lean on his shoulders. Suddenly your stomach made a loud rumble. Your cheeks turned red and you covered your face with a pillow. Zelo smirked.

"Are you hungry noona? I can make you something." All the boys looked at him.

"NO!" They all yelled at once. You were taken back at them. 

"Don't let him touch the stove, OR even go near the kitchen!" Him Chan said pointing a finger at Zelo. You turned your head.

"Why?"

"He'll burn the house down." Jong Up said. You gaped at Zelo and shook your head. "Nevermind!" You waved your hands in front of you.

"I'll just go buy food okay?" You smiled and stood up. Right on cue, Dae Hyun was coming out of his room. It looked like he just took a nap, his hair was all messed and his shirt was wrinkly. 

"Annyeong." You waved and put on your shoes. He blinked at you a few times. "Where are you going?" He asked. You opened the door.

"I'm going to buy food, they're hungry." Your stomach growled again, louder this time. "And me." You admitted and laughed shyly. Dae Hyun glanced at the clock then looked outside.

"I'll go with you, it's dark and dangerous out there." He started to put on his shoes. You stopped him.

"I'm fine! I'm a strong girl, don't worry Dae Hyun." You waved and ran off. Dae Hyun sighed, quickly put his shoes on and ran after you.

"YAH! SLOW DOWN!" You heard someone yelling from behind.

"Dae Hyun, I told you I'd be fine." You pouted at him for not trusting you. He shook his head. "A girl should never be alone this late at night." 

He started walking down the road, not far from the dorm was a market place. You got excited and ran in.

"I love going grocery shopping, don't you?" You turned around seeing Dae Hyun already with a shopping cart. "It's okay. I thought you were just going to get take-out." He looked around, there wasn't much people so it was okay.

"Oh right! I forgot, you're an idol. It's fine though right? No one's here." You glanced around, trying not to be obvious. Dae Hyun nodded. You beamed and hurried over to the vegetables.

"Do you like carrots?" You were examining the best carrots. Dae Hyun shook his head. "Hate them, they taste weird." He scrunched up his nose and made his way over to the junk food.

Instead of getting carrots, you replaced it with celery. You turned around expecting a cart but it disappeared. "Dae Hyun?!" You looked around, but you couldn't find him anywhere.

"AISH. Where did he go?" You pouted and stomped around the whole market. Dae Hyun was looking at chips, debating on what to get. Just when he was about grab a bag, someone else grabbed it before him.

"I was-"

You looked at Dae Hyun, irritated. "You're exactly like Hwa Young. Going around the whole market without telling me." You huffed and put the chips in the cart.

He felt guilty for making you worry.

"Sorry." He muttered catching up beside you. You smiled and shook your head. "It's okay, I'm use to it. Next time tell me though, okay Dae Hyun?"

Whenever you called him 'Dae Hyun' it felt very stiff, almost like you weren't friends. Dae Hyun tapped your shoulder.

"Hm?" You answered without looking up from the list of ingridients.

"Dae Hyun oppa." He said without looking at you.

You just blinked at him.

"Oppa." He repeated. It finally clicked to you.

"OH, but you're the same age as me, aren't you?" You raised an eyebrow, confused. "Sounds better." He shrugged and continued walking. You grinned.

"Dae Hyun OPPA! Wait for me!" You yelled, Dae Hyun secretly smiled to himself.

 

--

Whew, finally done with that chapter. Didn't update because of the server maintainance. SORRY <3 Glad to have you loyal subbies with me. MUAH ~

For all you brainboxes out there, the next few chapters will be dedicated to Young Jae. *wink wink*

Can you guess who is after Young Jae? ^_^

NO NO NO, NO MERRRCYYY. :%*(^&($)*#$%(#$*% Okay, bye guys!