Hello Baby Episode 1 [Part 2/3]

B.A.P's Stylist

The cameras started rolling once you stepped out of the van. Jong Up was holding onto Kyung Soo's hands. "Jump!" He said cheerifully. The baby listened and jumped off the van, giggling.

"We have to get all the ingredients with thirty dollars. I think that's possible." You nodded and looked behind you. The boys were fooling around.

You turned around and huffed, crossing your arms. "We have a time limit, the baby is hungry." You glared at the boys and walked in. Young Jae followed you.

"Do you know how to make spaghetti?" He asked, sarcastically. You gaped at him. "Of course! You're not the only one who can cook."

He laughed and faced the camera. "She's horrible at cooking. She can't even cut vegetables properly." Young Jae snickered while running away from you. Instead of chasing Young Jae, you cleared your name in front of the camera.

"I can cook. Don't trust that know it all." You pouted and picked Kyung Soo up. "Let's go!"

Dae Hyun was passed a little video-recorder for his point of view. He walked over to you and Kyung Soo.

"Kyung Soo, do I look good as a cameraman?" Dae Hyun asked the little boy. Kyung Soo scrunched up his nose and shook his head. You blinked at Dae Hyun. Is he only like this in front of the camera?

You looked back at Jong Up who was taking an interest in toys for Kyung Soo. Him too..  Dae Hyun frowned.

"Am I handsome, Kyung Soo-ah?"

Kyung Soo shook his head again. You laughed hard and patted his head. "Aigoo, you're such a cutie."

Suddenly Young Jae appeared with a white doll. "KYUNG SOO! Look what I found!"

Kyung Soo glanced at the little white doll and blinked at it. He turned away and faced you. "Umma, candy! Candy!"

"You want candy Kyung Soo-ah? Umma will get it for you." You smiled and walked away. Young Jae stood there, ignored.

"Kids, can't please them." He waved the doll to the camera, annoyed.

Dae Hyun took Kyung Soo from you so you could shop. "You look like a real mom, aged 30 years." Daehyun said while walking beside you. You glared at him.

"I'm the same age as you!" You pouted and looked for noodles. The box was too high for you to reach. You bit your lip, trying to reach the top level. Daehyun easily picked it up and put it in the cart. "Komawo." You grinned. His heart beated rapidly.

On the other side of the store, Zelo and Yong Guk were entertained by all the game consoles.

"HYUNG! Look! It's the game I've always wanted." Zelo's eyes sparkled. Yongguk laughed and snatched it away from him.

"Yah, you think we have money to buy this?"

Zelo pouted and put it back down. "Hyuung~ Buy it for me please." Zelo tried using aegyo on his leader. Yongguk just stared at Zelo. 

"It's not working." Zelo said to the camera and made a fist.

--

Everyone met at the cash register. "Kyungsoo-ah, go with Himchan-appa! I have to go pay." You lifted Kyungsoo and handed him to Himchan. You made your way over to the cash register, the worker started scanning each item.

"$53.64 please." You stared at the worker in shock and looked at B.A.P. Yongguk walked up to you. "What's wrong?"

"We don't have enough money.." You stuttered. You scanned the items and decided to take some of Zelo's snacks out. "NOONA! THOSE ARE MY FAVOURITES." Zelo whined.

You felt bad. "I'm sorry Zelo, maybe I have some money." You asked the writer for you bag but she shook her head.

"You're not allowed to use your own money." She smiled. You gawked at her. "Then how are we supposed to buy all this?"

Himchan thought of something. "Ahjuma! Our Zelo here can show you the best aegyo ever." Himchan grinned and pushed Zelo foward.

Zelo's eyes widened. "EHH!?" Himchan glared at him.

"Okay, show me." The lady smiled and looked at Zelo. Zelo was hesitant at first. "Buing buing~" Zelo cooed while puffing up his cheeks.

"AIGO! So cute! I'll let you have it for $40." The lady grinned and gave you your bags. You bowed repectfully.

"Thank you!"

You then turned to the camera. "Is this legal?" You tilted your head and wondered. Kyungsoo pulled your shirt.

"Neh Kyungsoo?" You answered.

He pointed to the banana milk Jongup was holding. "You want that?"

He nodded and grinned. You snatched the milk from Jongup's hands. He snapped your way, surprised. "Your son wants it."

Jongup ruffled Kyungsoo's hair. "You like banana milk? Appa too!" He picked Kyungsoo up and helped him poke the straw in. Kyungsoo drank it cutely.

"Is it yummy?" Himchan asked him. Kyungsoo nodded excitedly.

The camera filmed you, Kyungsoo and the rest of the B.A.P boys walking home like a happy family.

 

--

My chapters will be a bit shorter than it use to just because I'm busy with 2 other fanfics. I'm sorry T_T. I've decided to put my "Tell Them" fanfic on hiatus instead of just stopping it after many requests. If you are subscribed to that, please look forward to updates after this story ends. Heads up on future fanfics, EXO. ^_^

On a personal note, I'm going on vacation! Finally :D I haven't been anywhere this summer because of school. (Speaking of summer school.... I'M DONE <3 Today was my last class. And I passed, that's all the matters. Kekeke) What a bum I am ;_; I'll try and update as much as I can for this fanfic before I go. 

I wish I could interact with you readers! Any questions? Or comments?

Follow me on tumblr! http://samanthaguan.tumblr.com/

Okie. Time for... GIF SPAAAM!

Random biases. kekekeke.

okiebye.