Movies

B.A.P's Stylist

I realized how cheesy and lame the last chapter was, and I apologise.

You woke up to someone knocking on your door. You rubbed your eyes and found yourself sleeping on the couch. There were scripts in front of you and a cup of cold chai tea. You fell asleep while memorizing the script.

Another knock came. You grudgly walked to the door.

"Good morning." Daehyun looked at his watch and raised an eyebrow. "It's one in the afternoon and you're still sleeping?" He chuckled and patted your head. You snapped out of daze and invited Daehyun in.

"Oh, you were memorizing the script? Do you need help?" He picked up the papers and scanned them. You yawned and sat back down.

"No, I'm good. Thanks."

Daehyun sat beside you and smiled at your carefree look. You were wearing a low cut v-neck and shorts that shows your long legs.

You stretched at wiped your eyes. "Where are we going today? Where's the rest of the guys?" You asked, realizing no one followed Daehyun.

Daehyun shrugged. "They wanted to sleep today." You laughed at shook your head. The boys were always lazy, even if they could be with their favourite stylist, they'd prefer sleep.

"So you came alone?"

Daehyun nodded and grinned. "Hurry up and get ready. We're late!"

"Late for what? I thought we were ice skating." You asked, perplexed. Daehyun was pushing you towards your room.

"You'll see!"

--

You were dressed for winter. It wasn't cold outside but it was still chilly. You loved the cold and layering your clothes. You glanced by your dresser, it was the bracelet you bought yesterday.

Daehyun sighed and shook his head.

"Really?"

You pouted and stuck your tongue out. "We're going skating aren't we?"

Daehyun shook his head. "Not today, ice rinks aren't open yet." He waved two movie tickets in the air. "We're watching a movie. Horror." He smirked and put the tickets away.

You gaped at Daehyun. You hated horror, it gave you nightmares and you wouldn't be able to sleep at night. The last horror movie you saw was in grade nine and it didn't end so well.

Daehyun studied your face. "You don't like horror movies?"

You shook your head and pouted again. "I really don't like horror movies." You repeated. Daehyun laughed. "You can just hide behind me." He smirked.

You hit him lightly on the arm. "When did you get so daring? When I first met you, you didn't even look me in the eye!" You cried but smiled afterwards.

Daehyun shrugged. "I guess you changed me." He smiled and picked up your bag. "Got everything?" He asked.

You smiled at the comment. "Yep! Let's go!"

--

Daehyun and you arrived at the movie theater. Both of you had scarves wrapped around your mouths, hiding half of your face. Daehyun looked at you carefully, making sure no one could recongnize you. Then he noticed something on your cheek.

"What's this?" He touched the scratch on your face. You flinched and stepped back.

"It's nothing, I accidently cut myself when I was texting while lying down. My phone dropped on my face." You lied and chuckled at yourself. "I'm just clumsy." You rubbed the back of your neck and tried to change the topic.

"So what's the movie theatre number?" You asked.

Daehyun checked the tickets and pointed to his right. "Eight."

The theater wasn't packed. Daehyun said the movie was out for a couple of months already. You were still curious in what you were watching. You wouldn't stop bothering Daehyun about it, he kept on saying it was horror.

Daehyun placed the popcorn in between your lap. You pushed it to the middle of you and him. He smiled at your generousity.

The movie started. To your surprise it was a action/comedy film. Those were the ones you liked best. You glared at Daehyun for lying to you. He just smiled and turned his attention to the movie.

--

You stretched your arms and yawned. After about two hours the movie finished. Daehyun popped the last piece of popcorn in your mouth. YOu smiled in content.

"It's almost three. We have lots of time, where do you want to go?" He asked as you both stepped out of the theatres. You wrapped your scarf on and shrugged.

"Let's go shopping. I got my paycheck a few days ago. I want to buy things of the boys." You grinned and dragged Daehyun to a men's clothing store.

You picked out a few things. A cap for Yongguk. Some sunglasses for Himchan. Youngjae got a tie. You found a stylish set of headphones for Jongup. And you got Zelo a gift certificate to an ice cream shop.

Feeling satisfied with the presents you turned to Daehyun who was sitting on the bench, sulking.

You tilted your head and sat beside him. "Why are you all dead?"

Daehyun scoffed in disbelief. "YAH! You bought things for everything except for me!" Daehyun whined. You stared at him then burst out in laughter.

"That's it?" You laughed again. "Oppa." You chimed. Daehyun's ears perked up. You haven't said that to him in a while.

"I did get you something." You said and searched your bag. Daehyun peeked in your bag.

"Here. It's a bracelet." You handed it to him. "I have the same one." You held your wrist out for him to see. Daehyun's heart warmed up. He regretted getting mad immedietly.

"Couple bracelet?" Daehyun raised a eyebrow and smiled slyly. You shook your head quickly.

"No! It's just a thank you gift. For being there." You helped Daehyun put it on. He stared at the bracelet on his wrist admirably.

"Thank you, Jinae." He looked you in the eye with a feeling you never thought was possible to feel. You blushed and turned away.

"Let's go. I still need to get stuff for Yukie unnie, Chisook oppa, and Sunggyu oppa." You grabbed the bags and paced away. Daehyun chuckled. He looked down at the bracelet.

"Couple bracelet." He whispered and a fluttery feeling went off inside him. He smiled and quickly caught up to you.

--

Hey my subbies. How are you doing? Good? That's good.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/272026/a-new-start-exo-exom-tao-baekhyun-lay-kris-kyungsoo

Please check out my fanfic with EXO babies in there. Thanks.