Hello Baby Episode 2 [Part 1/3]

B.A.P's Stylist

The interview ended with Zelo getting hit by Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo! I'm your appa!" He frowned at the little boy. He giggled and ran away.

--

The next day you woke up to Hwayoung making noise in the kitchen.

BANG!

You ruffled you hair and grumbled. "Hwayoung-ah! What are you doing?" You asked getting out of your bed and slipping on your slippers. She grinned at you.

"Good morning Jin Ae-ah~" She cooed lightly and continued mixing batter in a bowl. You sat on the stool and stared at Hwayoung in disbelief. Hwayoung was never a morning person and the fact that she woke up earlier than you is shocking.

"What are you making? It's six in the morning." You rubbed your eyes.

Hwayoung took out a muffin tray out of the oven. "I made cupcakes!" She beamed and showed you a perfect white cupcake. "I didn't decorate it yet. Be patient!"

You didn't think Hwayoung baked. "You bake!?"

She nodded and smiled at you while resting her elbows on the kitchen island. "I'm just too lazy to. I baked these for Jongup."

"MWOH?!" You screamed choking on the water you were drinking. She jumped back.

"JONGUP!? BAP'S JONGUP!? When did you guys get close?!" You asked her.

She raised a hand to calm you down. "Jesus. Stop screaming in my ears! It was just a few days ago. Remember when they woke you up? I got his number, we've been texting since then." She giggled happily. You ran up to her and jumped up and down.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS EARLIER! AHHH!" She grabbed your hands and starting jumping up and down as well. "I'm guessing these are for Jongup?" You nodded at the cupcakes.

"He really likes vanilla cupcakes apparently. So I decided to bake him some, he's coming back tonight right?" She asked while making the icing.

"I think so, after the filming is done. OH! I'm on Hello Baby with them!" You told her. She turned around and gaped at you.

"Like.. In it? The camera filming you?!"

You nodded and sighed. "It's hard, I don't know how idols do this." You groaned. "I have to get ready!"

"Wait, does that mean you're going to be on tv?" She asked. You were already digging for yesterdays clothes to wear so it won't be obvious you went home. The writers told you to go home and rest, but you had to come back with the same clothes so it looked like you spent the first night as a family sleeping together.

"Yeah, I guess. It was a surprise, not even the members knew!" You yelled back.

Once you were done changing, you grabbed your bag and quickly put your shoes on. Hwayoung passed you her first cupcake.

"Try it for me." She smiled and waved while closing the door behind you. Chi Sook was downstairs waiting for you.

"Good morning oppa. Where's unni?" You asked, looking behind your seat. Yukie wasn't there today.

"She's already at the filming site, hurry in! I heard Kyungsoo is already awake. They're trying to put him back to sleep." Chisook started driving over the speed limit.

"Oppa!" You yelped while holding onto the door.

--

Kyungsoo was finally put to sleep, BAP members rested as well. You arrived just on time for filming. It was supposed to look like you were sleeping on the sofa while the boys and Kyungsoo took the bedroom. You nodded at the writer and made a o.k sign.

The cameras started rolling. It zoomed in on the boys' sleeping faces. Then it went to the living room. You pretended to yawn and look at the camera.

"Good morning." You greeted sleepily. "Time to wake the boys up." The camera followed you into the room. You woke up Daehyun first.

"Daehyun-oppa." You called out. He opened one eye and squinted. "Oppa, wake up." Daehyun sat up and looked at you groggily.

"Oh, Jinae. You're awake."

You nodded and grinned. "How was your sleep?" You asked while he fixed his hair. Daehyun looked around the room. His eyes landed on Kyungsoo.

"Are we going to wake them up?" He ignored your question. You pouted and nodded. "We have to wake them up."

You stood up and hovered Youngjae. His mouth was wide open, you could see drool on the side of his mouth. You giggled and shook him.

"Youngjae-ah. Time to wake up!" You screamed into his ear. This made Jongup sit up right away, but it made no effect on Youngjae. Himchan shuffled around then went back to sleep. Yongguk started to snore. Daehyun was quick and picked Kyungsoo up already.

"Annyeong Jongup." You waved. Suddenly his phone rang beside him. He quickly closed it and ran to the washroom. You smirked, knowing it was Hwayoung.

"Daehyun-oppa can you wash Kyungsoo up? I'm going to wake the rest of them up." You looked at the bunch of boys spread out on the floor. Only Yongguk was on the bed. You went to wake the nicest member first, Himchan.

"Himchan-oppa. It's morning." You cooed. Himchan's eyes shot wide open. It startled you.

"Omo!" You fell back onto Youngjae. "Mianhe!" You turned back to see Youngjae with an annoyed look on his face. Youngjae sat up, the camera zoomed in on his face.

"No make-up!" He tried to cover himself while getting up from the floor. Himchan scurried down the hall before the camera could catch him. Yongguk was left.

Nothing seemed to work. Not even the ruckus made by Zelo's rapping. You sighed and kicked Yongguk as hard as you could.

"YONGGUK OPPA. WAKE. UP!"

Yongguk started to stir in his sleep. You groaned and gave up. "This man here won't ever wake up." You said to the camera.

When you got outside everyone was already brushed and washed. Kyungsoo was sitting on Daehyun's lap watching Pororo. You smiled at the scene.

"Oppa." You said while sitting beside. He seemed engrossed in the show as well. "Hm?"

"Yongguk-oppa's not waking up." You said while nodding towards the door. He chuckled.

"That sounds about right. Youngjae usually deals with him." Daehyun wiped a cookie crumb from Kyungsoo's mouth. Youngjae was already walking in the room.

Seconds later Youngjae's voice could be heard across the whole street. The camera man fell back trying to film Youngjae and Yongguk.

Yongguk rubbed his eyes. "Oh, is it morning already?" He asked sleepily. Youngjae smiled, proud and walked back out. "Mission complete!"

You stared at Daehyun who just kept on playing with Kyungsoo.

"It's like this every morning." Himchan said. "I'm surprised that you don't hear him." He nodded. Zelo rushed to get his backpack.

"I'm going to school now." He said to the camera and bowed. "Kyungsoo I'm sorry I can't stay with you. I'll come back tonight, I promise!" Zelo waved and left.

"Wait, he came even though he has school?" You asked Himchan.

"Yeah, it's hard for him. Filming, singing, and school. I feel bad. Jongup's gone too." Himchan answered. You looked around for Jongup but he was nowhere to be found. 

"Wow. That was fast."

Daehyun suddenly picked Kyungsoo up. "Let's go!"

You stared at him, bewildered. "Where are we going?" You asked Himchan. He shrugged.

"Somewhere fun." Himchan grabbed your hand and pulled you up. "You should read the script next time." He whispered in your ear and smirked.

"I couldn't!" You defended. Youngjae held a map in his hands by the door.

"Yongguk-hyung! Hurry up! We're late, Kyungsoo's getting impatient." Youngjae glanced at Kyungsoo. He was squirming in Daehyun's hands.

"I'm ready!" Yongguk said. He ran out of the bedroom but tripped by the door. You couldn't believe that to these 'idols' this was a normal morning.

 

--

I just thought this was relevant in this fanfic. KEKEKE.

/dead

I think I'm Zelo biased when it comes to gif spams.

Finally found a Jongup one. <3

And there goes Daehyun. Unf.

Keke, anyways. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Ugh, I totally failed my provincials T_T didn't understand a single word. Ohwells~

Do you have any complaints on the storyline? The characters? Who she going to end up with? I'm leaning towards three people. My original plan actually changed.

I REACHED 100 SUBBIES <3 YAAAAY! After hello baby chapters I'll be doing the "special" chapter. Who is anticipating it? Huh? *winkwink* As I said it'll include all the members. But it's not part of the story, so please keep that in mind. I'm talking to much, you guys probably don't read this.

Since a lot of you guys are silent readers /cries.

HERE'S A POLL!