What?!

B.A.P's Stylist

I LOST MY DAMN CHAPTER BY ACCIDENTLY CLICKING BACKSPACE. Author's nightmare. I should make a habit of saving. T___T Sad life. Okay, back to writing this chapter all over again. 

 

The boys performance was perfect. They came back into the dressing room the moniter their performance. Your eyes were glued onto the screen, they were all handsome. Jong Up's dancing was flawless, Young Jae and Dae Hyun's singing were soothing even though it was a powerful song, Him Chan's, Yong Guk's, and Zelo's rapping were on beat, they didn't miss a word. This is why they were so well know rookies. 

You clapped when it ended. "You guys were so good! I never knew it was this entertaining." Your eyes sparkled. Zelo wrapped an arm around your neck.

"We're handsome aren't we?" He grinned. You nodded and smiled back at him.

"Did you watch us live?" Him Chan went between you and Zelo. You shook your head.

"Sorry, I couldn't. I had to clean your make up." You mocked Him Chan. Suddenly, you, Zelo and Him Chan got closer.

"Jin Ae, let's go. The make up is packed." Yukie said holding two train cases. You went over to help her. Chi Sook lead them to the van outside the MBC building, blocking some fans along the way. Yong Guk and Young Jae were behind since they were signing some autographs. 

You followed Yukie and finally got into the car.

"First encounter with fans I suppose?" Yukie asked while getting in the front seat. You looked behind you, the fans were mostly girls. They were screaming for each of the members with posters in their hand. The members got in one by one. Yong Guk and Zelo were sitting in the back together, snacking on chips. Young Jae, Jong up, and Dae Hyun sat together in middle seats while you and Him Chan sat behind the passenger and driver seats. 

"This van is really big." You stared above you, there was even enough room for you to stand up. 

"Not for us, as you can see, it can't even fit Yong Guk and Zelo in the back. He usually sits up here." Him Chan nodded at your seat.

"Oh, sorry. I'll sit with Zelo next time." You said quietly. 

"NO NEED! Maknae here is very lovable to be with." Yong Guk yelled from the back, sarcastically. You laughed and nodded.

You glanced at Dae Hyun who was sitting behind Him Chan. He was staring out the window with emotionless eyes. He has never spoken a word since you were there. Did I do something wrong?  Young Jae noticed you staring at Dae Hyun.

"Yah, why are you staring at him like that? I knew it, you were a crazy fan. Being the same age as us, of course you would know who we were and get the job to be close to us." He scoffed and crossed his arms.

Dae Hyun looked at you now, skeptical. 

"Y-yah? I don't think you know me enought to be that informal with me. And for your information, I don't know who you guys are. I haven't been in Korea for the past three years and you just debuted. Don't assume stuff." You huffed and turned around.

"Ooooo! HYUNG JUST GOT BURNED!" Zelo yelled from the back, you heard him wince at Young Jae's attack. Him Chan worridly looked at you.

"Don't worry about him, he's a know it all. Or tries to be. He's really nice when you get to know him."

"It's okay, I'll have to get use to it right?" You looked at Chi Sook, who was looking at you as well. He winked and laughed.

 

"Alright guys, wake up. You're here! How do you guys sleep for that 5 minutes you were in the car?!" Yukie screamed at the top of her lungs to reach the back of the car. You were awake for the few minutes but the boys were so tired they passed out. You looked out to see a familiar apartment.

"Hold on, is this their dorm?" You asked Chi Sook. He nodded.

"Why?"

"I live here too.." You said looking up. Yep, this is definately it. BAP stared at you. 

Chi Sook was the one who broke the silence. He clapped hysterically. "Well isn't this a coincidence?! This is perfect though, you can do their hair in the dorm." He smirked.

"Hurry and get off, I need to drop Yukie off then home to eat dinner." He said calmly. You and the boys got off the van and made your way to the elevator. 

You were squished in with 6 boys.

"Like six boys wasn't enough to squish into this tiny elevator. Now there's an extra girl." Young Jae remarked. Then someone shut up by hitting his head. 

"Hey, hyung! That hurt." He winced and stopped talking. The elevator door opened at the 7th level. 

"I'm getting off here." You tried to get out. To your surprise, the boys got off too.

"Wait, you're on this floor too?"

"No Sherlock, that's why we're getting off." Young Jae rolled his eyes and left. Zelo went up to you. 

"I'll walk you to your door." He grinned and started walking.

You stopped in front of your door and stared at him. He was still standing there. "I'm here." You said.

He looked at the door across from yours and then look at you. 

"I live right there." He laughed and waved. "I guess I'll see you soon." He winked and went into his dorm. You gawked at the door, you have never seen them before. But then again, you were only there for a week. You haven't seem many neighbors since you heard they were hardly home. That explains why there are girls sometimes downstairs.

Hwa Young was passed out on the couch with cookie crumbs on . You shook your head and chuckled lightly. You were expecting her waiting for you to tell her about your new job. 

"Hwa Young-ah, wake up. I'm going to go make dinner." You shook her, she woke up and blinked a couple times. 

"How was your new job?" He fixed her hair and smelled her own breath and made a face. You walked to the kitchen and shrugged.

"It was.. Interesting." You answered while taking peppers out.

She leaned on the kitchen counter and smirked. "Interesting ey? How so? Were the boys cute? Was Jong Up there? Oh my god, he's so hot." 

You laughed at your roommate. She was spazzing over idols, you've never seen this side of her before. 

"Yes Jong Up-ssi was there. He doesn't talk very much though." You tapped your chin and thought about the anti social Jong Up.

Hwa Young nodded, searching through pictures of Jong Up on her laptop. You appeared behind her and stared in awe. The boys were really handsome. You've never actually 'search' them up before. Now you were in the mood to.

"Hey, search up Dae Hyun." You said eyes still on the screen. Hwa Young typed it in and millions of pictures came up. From concept photos to him walking on the streets.

"Oh, the singer. He squints his right eye a lot while singing." Hwa Young was now watching a BAP Power performance. You recongnized the clothes and pointed to the screen.

"HEY! That was today, this is Music Core right?"

Hwa Young nodded. "So you're the one who styled them with these jackets." She mocked. You pouted.

"It's not my decision. I just started to work today." You defended yourself.

After searching up facts about the group Hwa Young got tired.

"I'm going to bed." She yawned and closed the laptop. Your shoulders deflated, you wanted to know more about BAP. You learned more about them on the internet than real life. You nodded and let her go get ready for bed.

You weren't tired yet, you the TV. BAP's interview was on, it was an hour long program you decided to continue watching.

"Hi boys!" The MC was sitting on a chair beside the six boys. They all bowed.

"We are the B, A.P! Yes sir!" They saluted.

"So, this is your second promotion song. How do you like it in the entertainment industry so far?" The MC asked. Yong Guk was the first to answer.

"It's actually fun. It can be stressful at times, but for the love we get from the fans we have to return the favour." He grinned at the camera. Young Jae was next.

"We meet a lot of sunbaes that give us great advice, I just can't believe we made it this far." He smiled a warm smile, all you ever saw from Young Jae was his eye rolls. This surprised you.

"Is there anybody you want to work with in the future?" The MC directed this question to Dae Hyun.

"I want to work with a girl singer perferably. I like harmonizing with other singers." He said in a monotone. I guess he isn't all that different on and off camera.

"Is there a specific girl you'd like to work with?" The MC asked coyly. Dae Hyun blinked at him then looked at the camera. The members were anxious, curious of what he was about to say.

"No, there isn't. But I hope there will be one soon, I'm getting old." The whole room laughed along with him. He laughed. He joked. Is that possible? For the rest of the hour you enjoyed the interview until you fell asleep.

 

Yay for another chapter! Please comment, I'm encouraged by your comments T_T. Tell me how you like the story so far and who you ship her with!