Anti Fans

B.A.P's Stylist

The first episode aired. The feedback was gerally good and ratings were beyong imagination. But something was bothering Jinae. She's gotten a lot of fans, but not all of them were as friendly.

You stared at the knife and a threatening letter in the mail. You opened the envelope with shaking hands and read it.

Jinae-ssi. I shouldn't even be respectful to you. Jinae.

You're a nuissance. Why did you appear out of nowhere and cling onto Lay and Kris?! Do you not know your place in the entertainment industry? You're a noobie. A rookie. You're no one. I heard you were also clinging onto B.A.P oppas. Are you crazy?! You really don't know your place. I saw the Hello Baby episode. You were obviously plannig this whole thing to get close to my B.A.P and EXO. You know that's low. You selfish . You don't deserve to live. This knife I let you decide what to do with it. But I hope you know what I want you to do with it. It's not just me. There's a whole group of people wanting you out of this industry. If you can't handle it then just leave. Or better yet.

Go die.

You couldn't believe this was happening to you. This was only your third week since announcing your debut. You put the letter back in the envelope and placed it down on the table along with the knife. Sunggyu and B.A.P already warned you about anti fans. You thought you could handle it. You were wrong.

You sat down on your new couch. You grabbed your cellphone and started to look for Daehyun. He was the first person you wanted to talk to.

Your fingers almost hit the call button but you hesitated. You couldn't tell him what happened, he would make you quit this acting career. You let out a breath and put the phone down. 

Suddenly someone knocked on your door.

Now you were afraid. What if it was the person who sent the letter? The person knocked again. This time a man's voice cried out.

"Jinae!? Did something happen? Are you in there?"

The soft knocks became a loud booming. You sighed in relief as you recongized Sunggyu's voice.

"Yah! Why didn't you answer the door right away? I thought something happened to you." Sunggyu said, worried as you opened the door. You bowed.

"Sorry oppa, I thought it was someone else." You looked down and closed the door.

"Did something happen..?" Sunggyu confirmed. You shook your head and smiled. "Nothing happened. Why are you here oppa?"

Sunggyu sat down and spotted the letter. You quickly took it. "It's nothing." You hid it behind your back. Sunggyu eyed you but shook it off.

"Just checking up on you. Thought you might need some company." He searched his backpack. "Ah-hah!"

Sunggyu handed you a box of chinese herb medicine. "This is for your health. Your fan sent it to you." He grinned. You flinched at the word fan.

"Mm.. There's something else I was supposed to give you." He continued to search through his bag. You sat down beside him. "Here it is. This is your cheat food for the day."

A bag of Lay's chips appeared on your lap. You beamed and opened it right away. "Oppa! Thank you!" You munched on the fatty, deep fried potato in happiness. Sunggyu chuckled at you.

"Now you'll have to work off those chips. Run laps tomorrow morning." He ordered.

You immediately threw the chips back in the bag. "No. I'd rather not eat this then." You refused. Sunggyu looked at you curiously.

"Really Jinae? You're going to give up a bag of chips? I'm even offering you this." Sunggyu went on torturing you. You eventually gave in and devoured the bag of chips.

"Tomorrow, you have an interview with B.A.P. Excited?" Sunggyu turned the tv on. Your eyes widened.

"REALLY?"

Sunggyu nodded, startled at your reaction. "It's not like you haven't seen them. You saw them just last week! Why are you so ecstatic?"

You shrugged. "I miss them. I use to be with them everyday." You smiled to yourself, remembering the past times. "Do I have to film tomorrow?" You asked Sunggyu.

"Yes. But at night, it's a night scene."

--

After a long chat, Sunggyu went home and left you alone. Instantly, you were insecure. You made sure the doors were locked and the windows were closed. You left the living room lights on just in case. You crept into your room and hid under the covers.

After a while you fell asleep.

--

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

The alarm went off. You rubbed your tired eyes and stretched your arms. Sunggyu was already downstairs waiting for you. You chucked your phone onto the bed and got ready.

You glanced over at the letter by your bedside table and sighed.

There's no use in worrying about it now.

You nodded and washed your face. Sunggyu tapped his foot impateiontly and grumbled to himself. You walked over cheerfully and waved.

"Annyeong oppa."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"Are you trying to make me mad?" He asked angrily. You shook your head and pouted.

"I'm not that late!"

Sunggyu opened the door for you and handed you a sandwich. "Because you were late."

You frowned even more and nibble on the tasteless piece of bread and lettuce. As the car close in at the salon, you spotted B.A.P. Since you were in the same company, you both went to the same salon. But it was rare to go at the same time. You beamed and called them.

"Daehyun oppa! Youngjae oppa!" You called out the first people you saw.

Daehyun looked up from his phone and smiled. Youngjae didn't bother and continued walking. You caught up to them.

"Good morning!" You beamed happily.

Daehyun chuckled. "You seem excited."

You nodded. "I'm going to be on a show with you guys. Oh how I missed watching you guys getting interviewed."

Daehyun raised an eyebrow. "You could always just watch tv when we're on. Are you saying you don't keep up with B.A.P?" Daehyun accused. You quickly denied. "No! It's just that now is different. Since I'm going to be on with you. It's not the same." You sighed and stepped into the salon. Your hairstylist greeted you.

"Don't worry, we'll still be together right?" Daehyun reassured you.

Your heart did the flip-flop thing again. The hairstylist hurried you over before you could respoing. Thank god for that, you wouldn't know how to reply to Daehyun without stuttering like an idiot.

The hairstylist tried to make conversation with you, she always tried to befriend you since day one. You and her just didn't get along. It was conflicting personalities.

"What kind of hair would you like for today?" The hairstylist asked in a decent tone.

"Curls please." You answered shortly. She nodded and started working. Instead of trying to better your relationship, you started texting on your phone.

Daehyun sent a text.

 

To: Jinae Stylist

From: Jung Daehyun

Aren't you being a bit cold to her? I never you had that side to you! Tsk tsk.

 

You giggled quietly and replied.

 

To: Daehyunnie Oppa.

From: Jinae

I'm not being cold! We just can't get along, I try to but it just doesn't work out. Why are you texting me when you're right across from me? Dork. Meeeeh-rong! :P

 

Daehyun laughed at your childish ways. He couldn't believe you were about the same age as him. He shook his head and put his phone down to look at you. You glanced back and stuck your tongue out.

 

To: Jinae Stylist

From: Jung Daehyun

Because.. Yes sir! I'm one of a kind~ Okay that was lame. So did you get any fanmail yet? I heard from Sunggyu-hyung that you're doing really well! Keke, isn't that good? Make lots of money!!!

 

You read the text and started shaking again. Thinking back to the threat and the knife. Daehyun spotted you acting strange and quickly texted you again.

 

To Jinae Stylist

From: Jung Daehyun

Yah, are you okay? You don't look so good.. You read my text right?

 

This time you didn't read the text once your phone rang. With shaking hands you put it down on the table in front of you, not wanting to think about it. You breathed a deep breath and closed your eyes. Trying to erase the thought out of your mind. Zelo appeared in front of you with bulging eyes.

"Annyeong noona. Are you okay? I bought you coffee." He grinned and placed in your hands. You forced a smile.

"Thanks Junhong."

Zelo looked at you worried and squinted. "Are you alright?"

You nodded slightly. "Don't worry about me, I'm just tired." You lied.

Zelo frowned. "Don't work yourself too hard, you're busier than us!" He scolded. You chuckled at the youngster. "I'm fine Zelo, thanks." You smiled even bigger to make him believe you.

Zelo finally gave in and walked away. "Don't forget to drink lots of water and eat lots of fruit!" He called back.

"He seems to care a lot of you." Your hairstylist commented. You nodded. "He's like a little brother to me."

--

Daehyun got worried after seeing you not reply his text. You left the salon before he could catch you. By the time you two saw each other again, it was time for recording. He sighed and sipped some water before going on stage. There were 9 chairs laid out. 6 for B.A.P. One for Jinae, and the other two left for the hosts to sit. Unfortunately, Daehyun was sitting at the far right, top while you were sitting on the far left bottom.

Once the interview started the staff quieted.

"Good afternoon viewers! Today we have the TS Family joining us today. B.A.P and newly debuted actress Jinae-ssi!"

--

I just realized I haven't had a gif spam in a lo0ng time. Maybe next time.

How do you like this chapter? This is part one, so look forward to part two!