Dealing With the Boys

B.A.P's Stylist

After signing the papers you handed it back to the secretary, she smiled and accepted it. You turned around ready to go, but you didn't know where to go. Oh.. What am I supposed to do now? You turned back to the secretary.

"Hi, um. Does my job start today?" You asked quietly, embarassed. 

She laughed and nodded. "Chi Sook oppa didn't tell you did he." She shook his head and sighed. "He was supposed to tell you to go to Music Core. That's where you're going to start." 

You were confused. Music Core? Is that a music show? I think I've heard it somewhere on tv..

"Music Core is a music program on MBC. It's actually not far from here, they left early to go somewhere first. They will meet you there. One more stylist will accompany you, since working with 6 boys can be hard. She will be working on their make up while you on their clothes." She smiled and handed you a small piece of paper.

"This is where you'll be going. Five blocks down, we have a van waiting for you." 

You bowed and thanked her. Like she said, there was a black van waiting for you. Another older woman was already inside. 

"Annyeong!" She waved excitedly. You bowed. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jin Ae." You started, but she nodded and stopped you. 

"I know, my new friend! Haha, about time they hired another stylist for these boys. It's a nightmare working alone." She looked stressed. "No need to be formal with me, I'll be seeing you everyday from now on." She stuck out her hand. 

You took it and shook it. 

"I'm Yukie by the way, call me Yukie-unni." Her eyes glistened. You nodded and hopped into the van. It wasn't a very long drive, only took about 5 minutes. 

"WE'RE HERE!" She yelled and got off, the MBC building was huge. You weren't surprised anymore. Idols should be surrounded by big buildings all the time. At the front entrance fans were waiting with big posters. They all eyed you hoping it would be one of their oppas, but was disappointed. 

Yukie dragged you inside. There were many staffs running around talking into their mics. There were even stars you recongnized. 

"Aish, Chi Sook oppa is late again. This time he can't blame the boys." She sighed and started displaying the makeup on the vanity. The dressing room was quite small for a 6 boy group. 

She turned around and saw you. "OH, I forgot you were here." She laughed and ruffled her hair. "The clothes are in the back room, that's where we usually keep it. Now it's your job to dress them and make any arrangements to the clothing okay?" 

You nodded and quickly put your bag down to look at the clothes. They were neatly lined on a rack with each member's name on them. You scanned for any mistakes or holes in the clothing. After that you heard the door open.

"CHI SOOK OPPA! Honestly! When are you ever going to learn!?" You heard Yukie yell. The boys were already in their seats. 

"Oh annyeonghaseyo." You stepped out and bowed to everyone. Chi Sook smiled at you and walked to you. 

"How do you like it so far? Isn't Yukie tough?" He whispered the last part. 

You giggled and shook your head. "She's nice!" 

Yukie stuck her tongue out to Chi Sook and continued working on Yong Guk's make up. 

"Noona! Come do my hair please." Zelo said grinning. Seeing Zelo just brightened your mood, his cheerful ways made an impression on you. 

"Coming!" You ran to Zelo, his hair was straight which made him look younger. He beamed up at you. "Are my clothes ready too?" He asked. 

"Yeah, they're in the back room." You started to work on his hair when someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around to see Him Chan standing there.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo." You said while still working on Zelo's hair. 

He nodded at you and smiled. "My clothes are ready right?"

You nodded quickly. "Its in the back room, with you're name on. Do you need help putting it on?" 

He laughed and smirked. "I would like that. A girl putting clothes on for me." 

You realized what you said and blushed a deep tomato red. "No no! That's not what I meant." You waved your hands frantically in the air. He laughed and walked to the back room.

"Hyung's just playing with you." Zelo reassured you. 

"Is he always like that?" You asked while covering Zelo's eyes to spray hairspray. 

"Yes." Zelo said smiling, happy he got a pretty stylist. "Noona."

You uncovered his eyes and blinked at him.

"You're really pretty." He beamed shyly and left to change. You chuckled and blushed. 

"You like that don't you. Being surrounded by boys." A boy behind you eyed. It was Young Jae, you remembered he was the first one to get off the elevator.

You started to bow but he stuck out a hand to stop you. "We're the same age. Again with the formalness." He glared at you and left to go to the back room. You stood there in shock.

He's kind of weird.

"Don't mind him, he's just like that." A deep voice came into your hearing range. "Hi, I'm Yong Guk. We've met right?" He flashed a big grin, showing his teeth. 

"I'm Jin Ae." You bowed, yet once again. 

"You need to stop being polite with people you're going to be working with for a while." He said cooly and sat down on the chair. "It's my turn."

You started working on his purple hair. "It's oppa by the way. Yong Gukkie oppa." He said suddenly. You stopped what you were doing and blinked.

"Call me that." 

"Yong..Guk oppa?" You stuttered.

He grinned in satisfaction.

 

You finished everyone's hair. None of them except Yong Guk, Young Jae, Him Chan, and Zelo talked to you. Jong Up and Dae Hyun just let you do your job without a word. It was time for the fitting.

"I'll check Zelo's first. You guys can relax." You said softly, not wanting to give off a bossy feeling. They all sat on the couch one by one watching tv.

"Noona, you're touching me in inappropriate places." Zelo joked. You blushed and took your hands off.

"Sorry." You mumbled.

Soon it was Dae Hyun's turn. You looked at the clothes. It was everywhere, he didn't even put on his top right. You laughed and shook your head. He glared at you with cold eyes and scoffed.

"Dae Hyun-ssi. You need to put on your top again, your arms go he-" He pulled his arm away before you can help him.

"Ah, s-sorry." You bowed several times. Having more than half of the members talking to you in a friendly way made you think you could be comfortable with all of them. I guess I was wrong. You looked at Jong Up, it was his turn. 

Dae Hyun left to fix his shirt. 

"Jong Up-ssi.." You called hesitantly. He walked up to you but didn't look at you. There was nothing wrong with his outfit except the pants being too big. 

"Hold on, I'll go get a pin." You said to yourself. After rummaging throught your bag you finally found a pin that would work. "Ah hah!"

"You'll need to lift up your shirt." You said, not sure if he was okay with it. He nodded and lifted the back of his shirt, you could see his toned back and some of his abs in the front. Blushing, you quickly put the pin and pulled his shirt back down. 

"Thanks." He quietly went back to sit down. 

No problem. You smiled and looked at the 6 boys that were ready for their performance. They looked perfect.

 

--

Hey hey! I'm trying to make my chapters longer, I've noticed that the past stories I've done, the chapters were suuuuuper short. Make sure to comment and tell me how you like it so far. :D

Who do you ship Jin Ae with? =)