Special Chapter *Not part of the story*

B.A.P's Stylist

A special chapter I promised because I reached 100 subscribers! Thank you all~ <3 Please note this is not part of the story, I cannot stress that enough! Enjoy this chapter~I changed the age of Jinae to be the same as Zelo. So BAP is older than you. They also live with you. Also keep in mind that they are all you 'boyfriends'.

You got off school and stretched your arms up. "I wonder what the oppas are doing at home."

At a young age, your parents adopted six brothers for you. They wanted someone to protect you. A few years ago they passed away leaving you with your six brothers. BAP never thought of you as a sister but more than that. You returned the feelings.

At the gates you saw Zelo and Jongup waiting for you. Zelo spotted you and waved. Jongup smiled warmly.

"Annyeong oppas!" You cooed, Zelo wrapped an arm around you and pecked your cheek. Jongup ruffled your hair. "How was school?" Jongup asked while carrying your bag.

You shrugged. "It was okay. How about you, oppa?" You beamed.

"The teacher is boring, as always. Let's hurry and go home, hyungs have something planned." He rushed you and Zelo. You clapped your hands.

"Really? Finally Yongguk oppa is doing something besides sitting in front of the tv." You complained. Zelo chuckled and pulled you along while holding your waist. You cuddled against his arm.

Home was a mess. Himchan and Yongguk were trying to wash the dishes but failed to do so. They splashed water everywhere and soap was on their hair.

"Is this.. Something that they planned?" You asked, tugging on Jongup's shirt. He sighed and shook his head. Daehyun popped up and waved.

"JINAE! Baby~" He cooed. You ran to hug your most dearest oppa. "Daehyun oppa!"

He smiled and your long, soft, brown hair. "Come here, we made lunch for you." Daehyun led you to the kitchen. Zelo, Jongup, and Youngjae was already sitting. You sat beside Youngjae and Zelo. 

"Why did you make lunch all of a sudden? I could've made it." You pouted and turned to Youngjae.

Youngjae patted your head. "You always make food for us, it's time to return the favour." He warmly smiled. Yongguk and Himchan appeared with plates filled with food.

"Jinae! Welcome home, eat up!" Himchan placed a plate of curry in front of you. You stared at it in awe.

"Who made this?" You asked.

Zelo started munching away. "Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung. They're pretty good at this." He said with his mouth full. You gave them a appreciative smile.

--

After eating, all of you gathered to watch tv in the living room. You were squished between Zelo and Daehyun. Zelo always stuck around you no matter what. He would always be the one hugging you, cuddling you, or giving you little kisses now and then. He was also the most childish out of all, being the youngest, he would always play with you. He was the member that slept with you the most.

Daehyun was the sweetest member. He would buy you food, take you out on dates, buy you presents every now and then. He would make sure you were alright with everything before continuing on doing anything. Daehyun never made you angry or sad. That was Youngjae's job.

Youngjae made fun of you, but deep inside he loved you with all his heart. He always told you the right things to do. Youngjae was the smartest, academically in the group. He got scholarships to all the top universities but turned them all down to take care of you. 

Jongup was your bestfriend and boyfriend together. You would consult him if you had any problems. His listening skills were the best, his advice was even better.

Himchan was the flirt. He would give you winks, 'accidentally' graze your , even sneak in to sleep with you. Yongguk never trusted him so Himchan would be dragged out before either of you fell asleep.

Yongguk, your father-like boyfriend. He was overprotective of you, maybe a little too much. Whenever any of the boys showed skinship, he would smack them on the head. He wouldn't let anyone do skinship but him.

You cuddled against Zelo's broad shoulders. He had his arm wrapped around you. On the other side, Daehyun was playing with your fingers while his attention on the tv. Beside Daehyun was Yongguk sleeping soundly. On the floor was Jongup and Youngjae playing chess together and Himchan was on the laptop.

The drama you were watching was your favourite: Rooftop Prince. You smiled at the four boys were clueless to where they were going. Zelo flicked your forehead.

You flinched and rubbed it. "Ow!"

Zelo chuckled. "You really like this show don't you?" He asked. You nodded and turned the volume up. Daehyun tighetened his grasp. You turned around.

You felt his lips meet yours. You smiled and returned the kiss. Yongguk opened his eyes, sensing something. 

"NOT. IN. FRONT. OF. ME." He hit Daehyun on the head and gruffed. "Aish, switch with me."

Daehyun got up obediently and sat where Yongguk sat. You giggled. "Annyeong oppa."

Yongguk grinned. "Babe." He cooed. Zelo pretended to gag beside you. "Only you would be this gross hyung." Zelo complained and held you tighter. You shook your head.

Himchan looked up from the screen. "Jinae, can you help me find this site?" He handed you a piece of paper. You rolled your eyes. HImchan never liked finding things himself.

You rolled yourself down next to Himchan. He brought you to his lap, his arms around you. The laptop was on your lap.

"Oppa, please just type things down yourself." You complained.

Himchan pouted and whined. "No, never. My Jinae will do it for me." You shook your head. Suddenly something nibbled on your ear.

"Oppa!" You yelped. Yongguk acted quick and kicked Himchan. "Can you boys lay your hands off her for one second?!" He boomed through the house. "HIMCHAN, CONTROL YOUR NEEDS. Jesus christ. She's not even legal age."

You stood up and sat beside Youngjae instead. "Oppa, are you winning?"

Youngjae smirked. "Of course, against this stupid head over here. I've been winning since we started."

Jongup scoffed and knocked Youngjae's players off. "I'm not doing this!" Jongup tried to get out of the game and sat on the couch. Youngjae glared at him and cleaned the pieces up. You helped him.

"You still really like to play chess, don't you oppa." You smiled and handed him the pieces. "Of course. How was school? Do you need help on anything?"

You thought about math class. That was your worst subject. "Math." You groaned. Youngjae was always happy to help you, especially math.

"Come to my room tonight, with all your stuff." Youngjae winked. The tutor sessions you both had before, ended as sleepovers. You would snuggle in Youngjae's bed while he taught you.

--Soon it was night. You showered and washed up before going to Youngjae's room. You knocked on the door. "Come in!"

"Oppa, what are you doing?" You asked while closing the door behind you. Youngjae looked up from the computer and smiled. He gestured you to sit on his lap.

"Mm? I was looking up movies to watch." He said, wrapping his arms around you. "I want to watch movies too!" You exclaimed. He chuckled and poked your head.

"Yah, we need to teach you math first."

You pouted.

"Go get comfortable, I'll be with you in a second okay?" Youngjae stepped out of the room. You made your way over to Youngjae's queen sized bed bringing all your textbooks and notebooks.

Soon Youngjae came back with drinks and a bag of chips. You scrunched up your nose. "Oppa, we're going to get fat if you keep on feeding me junk food."

He shrugged and cuddled beside you. "So, what do you need help on?"

You pointed to a question. "The teacher doesn't teach well." You said, irritated. He chuckled. Youngjae helped you on each and every question. You finally understood everything.

"See! Even you're better! I should just quit school and learn from you. HOMESCHOOLED!" You screamed and hugged Youngjae.

"Go to sleep you babo." He smiled sweetly down at you, putting a blanket over you. "You have school tomorrow, I'll set the alarm clock."

"Arasso oppa, good night."

"Good night, my princess." He kissed you softly and fell asleep.

--

Okay I admit that . I tried T_T I just didn't have enough ideas for all the boys. I hoped you enjoyed this oneshot. Lots of fluff.. FFLUFFY FLUFFY FLUFF.