Hello Baby Episode 2 [Part 2/3]

B.A.P's Stylist

The so called 'fun' place was a park. It was still early morning, 9am. Himchan picked Kyungsoo up and went down the slide together. Yongguk still couldn't fully wake up. Youngjae and Daehyun were counting allowance that the writer gave them for food.

You were sitting by the bench watching Kyungsoo giggle happily.

"Will you miss him?" The camera man asked while filming you. You nodded quickly. "Kyungsoo? Of course. Even if I won't be his umma anymore, I think I'll make a good noona don't you think?" You grinned.

"I have to ask Zelo about that actually." You murmured to yourself. Youngjae and Daehyun made their way over to you.

"Oh, Daehyun oppa, Youngjae." You waved. Youngjae sat beside you first. "Why do you call him oppa? I mean, he's the same age as you. Only a few months apart." Youngjae complained unknowingly.

You shrugged. "He said to call him oppa."

Youngjae wanted you to call him oppa as well. He was born a year later than you and Daehyun but was still considered as the same year since his birthday was early. 

"Shouldn't you call me oppa too?" He suddenly said.

You blinked at him then laughed. "You're younger than me!"

He shook his head. "I'm a early 94er. So we're friends."

"Internationally then, you're younger than me. Youngjae-ah." You emphasized the last part. He sighed. "Fine."

You felt a pang of guilt. "Arraso, Youngjae-oppa." You cooed. Youngjae turned around, holding in his excitement. 

"You're calling me that from now on." He pointed a finger at you. You nodded.

"YAH, get your butts over here and play with your son!" Himchan yelled. You giggled and went over to Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo! Let's go play with umma, leave Himchan appa here." You spread your arms out, Kyungsoo ran over to you. Himchan pouted.

"Hey, that's not fair. He likes you better."

You held Kyungsoo's hand and ran away from Himchan. Yongguk sat by the bench you were on earlier.

--

After playing for a while. It was time to pick Kyungsoo's favourite appa. Zelo and Jongup were back from school. Chisook told them to go to the park near the baby house. They arrived causing a ruckus, as expected.

"Let's sit down in a row." Yongguk ordered. One by one, the boys sat down on the platform of the playground. You were by Kyungsoo telling him what to do.

"Okay Kyungsoo?" You asked. Kyungsoo nodded and ran to Zelo. Zelo stumbled back.

"ME?!"

Everyone was shocked at Kyungsoo's decision. "WAIT. NO. ZELO?! All Zelo did was scare Kyungsoo!" Youngjae complained. Zelo hugged Kyungsoo and spun him around.

"THAT'S RIGHT HYUNGS!" Zelo flung Kyungsoo in the air. You chuckled and patted Youngjae's back.

Himchan pouted. Yongguk looked hurt but didn't say anything. Daehyun and Jongup were busy talking to each other. You sat beside Youngjae to console him. He seemed very sad.

"Are you that upset?" You poked his cheek. He pulled away.

"Yes! I was always with Kyungsoo! Wasn't I? Aish, Kyungsoo is bipolar!" Youngjae exclaimed. You started laughing really hard. The camera was focusing on Zelo and Kyungsoo so it didn't film you and Youngjae.

"You shouldn't just sulk here then! Go play with Kyungsoo before you have to leave him tonight." You tried to persuade him. Youngjae sighed. Zelo glanced at you and saw you talking happily with Youngjae. Something snapped inside him.

Why is noona always talking with the hyungs like that?

Zelo put Kyungsoo down and walked over to you and Youngjae.

"Zelo, annyeong. Aren't you playing with Kyungsoo?" You asked. Himchan immediately snatched Kyungsoo. 

"Himchan-hyung can have him for now." Zelo said quietly. You nodded and looked up at the tall figure.

"Hyung, I need to talk to noona for a second." Zelo dragged you away from camera's view. You stared at Zelo.

"Is something wrong?" You asked, worried. He shook his head. Zelo held your shoulders firmly and looked into your eyes with a hard stare. "W-wae?"

"Do you like Youngjae-hyung?" He asked abruptly. You furrowed your eyebrows. Your heart started beating really fast just thinking about liking Youngjae.

Why am I like this?

"Noona! I asked you if you liked Youngjae-hyung!" He shook you lightly.

"N-no! I would never like a person like him." You lied. He squinted at you. "How about Daehyun-hyung? You seem to get along well with him."

Again, your heart beated quickly. "Aniyo!" You quickly replied.

Zelo looked down. Was I wrong?

You pinched Zelo's cheeks. "Ah! Wae noona?!" He let go of you and rubbed his cheeks. You giggled.

"Why are you asking me these questions?"

Zelo pouted. At first he hesitated but then confessed. "I like you noona."

Your eyes widened.

Zelo?! Likes me!? You couldn't believe it.

--

Isn't that a twist. =) Short chapter just because I want to be done this Hello Baby show. I have a lot planned for future chapers.

I love you all subbies. All of you, I LOVE YOU. <3

 

I think I still have a lot to learn, my stories aren't perfect, and I sure as hell can't describe . LOL T_T I find I keep using the same words over and over again. Sigh, I shall keep a thesaurus with me at all times.

Those up there, my friends, is the teaser of my next fanfic featuring EXO. Yesyes. I am still working on it~ Alright so for all you exotics out there please choose a member. Your bias. YOUR HUSBAND. YOUR DEAR BOYFRIEND HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD. Unless you live on their side of the world. Then. Idk. I'm rambling.

 

Alrighty, have fun voting!