Very End *A author's note at the end.*

B.A.P's Stylist

After six months of dating, someone finally caught you and Daehyun having a date on the streets of Seoul. They took a picture of it. It spread all throughout the internet. It was the number one searched for thing.

Daehyun sighed and ruffled his hair. "Shoot." He pulled himself up from his bed and yawned. He looked over beside him, you were sleeping soundly and cuddled up against the sheets. Daehyun's mood lightened and he forgot all about the scandal. All he wanted to do is sleep all day with you.

Zelo barged into the room, panting. "Hyung! Wake up! You're on the news!" Zelo peeked around the bed and gasped.

"Noona!?"

You rubbed your eyes and blinked a few times. "Ah, Zelo. Good morning." You smiled, not realizing the situation. Zelo made a disgusted face. "You guys didn't..."

Daehyun glared at the maknae. "No we didn't Zelo, you're thinking dirty."

Zelo shrugged. "I think you better get outside, Chisook-hyung is here."

You looked at Daehyun confused. "What's happening? I thought we didn't have a schedule today." You slowly stepped off the bed. Daehyun looked at you with sad eyes.

"Let's go outside first."

In the living room, Chisook was sitting on the couch, he looked troubled. Yongguk was annoyed. He leaned back onto the couch and sighed.

Zelo sat on the floor beside Yongguk.

Daehyun lead you to the chairs in front of Chisook. Chisook looked at Daehyun and you.

"Guys, we need to do something about this." Chisook placed a tablet on the table. Your eyes widened. You turned to Daehyun.

He nodded.

"The boss told me to handle this. I want you two to make an official statement. Saying you are together. The good thing is that no one is opposing to this relationship. They're pretty happy about it."

You sighed in relief. Daehyun held you hands tightly.

"I called a press conference for tomorrow. It's a eight in the morning. Say things wisely." Chisook hugged Daehyun and left.

You started to think of all the things you had to say. Sorry? Do you say that it's love? You really love Daehyun? Would that make the fans angry? All these thoughts penetrated your head.

Daehyun your hair softly.

"You'll do fine. You've been to press conferences before!" Daehyun reassured you. You smiled back and squeezed his hand.

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Six years. That's how many years have passed since that very day of the press conference. After winning fifty eight awards, after having numbers of scandals, after having plenty of fights, B.A.P is having their goodbye concert.

Zelo jumped up and down the rows. Yongguk is sitting on a chair looking all cool while rapping. Daehyun is singing his heart out towards his dear fans. Youngjae finally shows his stomach fat and admits he's just lazy to get rid of it. Himchan captures girls hearts still. Jongup proves that he still has his abs from six years ago.

Even if it's the last B.A.P concert, it won't be the last of the indivisual members. They decided to go their own way. Jongup got hired as a dance teacher at Kirin Arts Academy.

Himchan decided to work at a club, as a bartender. He's good at luring girls anyway.

Daehyun and Youngjae decided to become a duo and continue on the path as an idol. Yongguk the leader is back to his underground rapping.

Zelo, following Daehyun and Youngjae, is going to become a solo rap artist.

You were cheering for the boys at the front row. Chisook especially saved you a ticket so you could watch their last concert together.

You cried in happiness as they sang their ending song. You thought back to all the memories with the boys. You and Daehyun broke up three years ago. It worked out for a little while, until they got tired. Fans kept abusing you and Daehyun.

You and B.A.P didn't keep in contact. Youngjae always tried to call you and talk to you. You thought it was best to cut off all possible contact. They didn't even know you were standing there at their very last concert.

When the concert ended, you scurried out the doors before anyone could recongnize you. Someone accidently bumped into you as you walked out.

"Sorry!" You ducked your head and quickly walked off. That person suddenly grabbed your arm from behind.

"Jinae!?"

You looked up. "O-oppa."

 

--

I'll let you decide who that oppa is. =) Thank you for the support. So so much. I love you all. It was the people who commented and gave me encouraging words that made me want to finish this fic. =)

I hope you enjoy this final chapter!

Look out for my new fic! <3

EDIT: I'm sorry this is a cliffhanger. I apologize for the lack of ideas and updates. I didn't want this to be a happy ending but I didn't want this to be a sad ending so I didn't know what to do. I might do a little short story as a sequel but I highly doubt that. I came here to write stories that I enjoy writing! For everyone of you guys. I'm sorry if I had disappointed you guys. I just wanted you guys to make your own ending. If you really really want to know who it was, I actually had Youngjae in my mind when I wrote that.