Hello Baby Episode 1 [Part 1/3]

B.A.P's Stylist

There were three girls and two boys.

"How are we going to know?" Zelo aruptly asked. The host laughed. "Of course we'll give you hints. But you'll have to earn them. The first person who guesses the baby right won't have to cook dinner!" 

Yong Guk looked at the host, baffled. "Wait, but none of us know how to cook." He scratched his head.

The boys groaned.

"Let's start! First game is... Rock paper scissors! With the writers here, if you win we will give you a hint."

That was pretty easy for the boys, Dae Hyun, Young Jae, and Zelo won while the other three sulked. The writers had the three boys who won come up one by one to give them their hint.

Dae Hyun walked up to the writer who was just beside you. Being careful so the rest wouldn't hear, the writer whispered it in Dae Hyun's ear.

He nodded and went back in line. It was Young Jae's turn, then Zelo. Young Jae looked at the babies still lined up and grinned.

"I KNOW WHO IT IS!" He raised his hand. The host blinked. "Already? No wonder people call you smart." He chuckled, "Who is it?"

"Eye smile right? The baby on the right." He raised a little boy's hand. "Has baby fat under his eyes. Can you smile for me please?" Young Jae bent down to the boy's height.

The little boy was hesitant at first but started to smile. Just like Young Jae said, there was a eye smile. "YES!" Young Jae pumped his fist in the air.

B.A.P sighed and looked down at the boy who was their baby now. The rest of the babies left, leaving the little boy with holding onto Young Jae.

"Good job Young Jae! Now the rest of B.A.P needs to cook. With the money we give you, please prepare a healthy meal for your baby." The host smiled and left them with the little boy. 

Him Chan was couragous enough to up to the boy and ask for his name. "Annyeong! What's your name?" Him Chan grinned. The boy stepped back and hid behind Young Jae.

"Am I scary?" He asked shaking his head. Zelo and Yong Guk were frozen, not daring to go near the baby. Jong Up was the next one.

"Is that appa scaring you?" Jong Up pointed to Him Chan, the boy didn't reply. "How old are you?" Jong Up smiled warmly.

The boy still didn't reply.

"Writer noona, this isn't going to work. He's not speaking up." Him Chan said, accusing the staff jokingly.

"You have to pick a umma." The writer says while pointing behind her. "The crew behind me, your pick." She then made her way to the side. All the writers, camera crew, Yukie and you were standing there confused.

B.A.P's eyes landed on you. Zelo smirked. "Really?! I pick Jin Ae noona! She's the prettiest." He whispered the last part, but loud enough for the mic to pick it up. One by one the rest of the boys picked who they wanted as the umma.

They all picked you except for Young Jae. "Babos! She's the youngest, she wouldn't know anything about being an umma." He argued.

You pouted, hurt by his words.

"I guess it's Jin Ae then." The head writer pushed you in front of the camera. You tried to hide your face but it didn't work.

"YAY! Now we're husband and wife." Zelo linked arms with you happily. You faked a laugh. Young Jae and Dae Hyun didn't like the sight of that.

Young Jae put the boy in front of you. You looked at him. "Talk to him."

You nodded.

"Annyeong. I'm Jin Ae umma." You flashed an eye smile, in return, the boy smiled back. B.A.P gasped. "She did it!" "He smiled at her." "OMONA!"

"What's your name?" You asked, ignoring the noise. The little boy blushed. "Ham Kyung Soo." He said softly. You pinched his cheeks and lifted him up.

"Kyung soo-ah, want to go play with umma?" You asked in a baby voice. He nodded quickly. You tickled his stomach, he squirmed in your arms and giggled.

Young Jae and Dae Hyun admired you form afar. Him Chan snapped them out of their thoughts.

"WHA, Jin Ae, you're really good at this!" He raised his hand for a high five but you didn't have any hands to return it. "This is our stylist Jin Ae! She's the one who makes us look cool on stage. It's thanks to this girl." Him Chan kept pointing to you while talking to the camera.

"You will all be shopping for the ingredients and cook a meal. Only Young Jae is excused from cooking. Work hard!" The writer said.

You held out your hand to Kyung Soo. "Come on, we're going to get some food. What do you like to eat?"

Kyung Soo thought about it.

"Spaghetti." He answered cutely. You rubbed his cheeks. "Spaghetti? Appas will make it for you okay?" Kyung Soo nodded and held your hand tightly.

Before going to the market, there was a mini interview with each member. They expressed their thoughts about meeting their baby.

Zelo was first. "Babies are scary." He laughed at himself. "I think if I get closer with Kyung Soo we'll be really good friends. I'm only 15 so I won't know how to take care of babies but I'll try my best!"

"Kyung Soo is really cute, his eye smile is what really got to me. I want to keep him forever!" Him Chan whined. "Jin Ae has a connection with kids doesn't she? She makes a great mom!" He put two thumbs up and grinned at the camera.

Dae Hyun was up next. "Hm, Kyung Soo. He was really shy at first, just like me. I think I relate to Kyung Soo a lot. I'll be the best appa for Kyung Soo." Dae Hyun promised and waved.

"I probably had a heart attack when the babies just kept on coming in. It never stopped!" Yong Guk exclaimed. "I think Jin Ae and Kyung Soo will make a great family. She's young but has a lot of potential with kids. Did you see? She connected with Kyung Soo just like that. Or maybe Kyung Soo just like older, pretty women." Yong Guk joked.

Young Jae brought Kyung Soo with him. Kyung Soo sat quietly on his lap. "Aigo, our Kyung Soo is so pretty." He grinned at the camera. "We'll have fun, even if it's only going to be two days, I'll make this experience memorable." Young Jae raised Kyung Soo's tiny hands and waved.

"I really like kids, they're so cute! When I get married I would like to have five kids." Jong Up revealed and sheepishly laughed.

Next was you. "Honestly, I never knew I would be filmed today. This is a surprise for me as well." You chuckled and looked straight at the camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm B.A.P's new stylist, Jin Ae-imida." You bowed your head slightly and smiled.

"Tell us about yourself." The writer asked.

"Mm, I'm originally from Canada. My parents were from Korea. I'm 18 years old.." You paused, not knowing what to say next. The writer helped. "Have you ever taken care of kids?"

"Yes, I volunteered at a orphanage for a month actually. I really miss it." You pouted. "I hope I can go again."

Once the camera turned off you breathed a sigh of relief. You looked really professional on camera, but inside your stomach was turning inside out. Your heart was beating rapidly.

"You did good." The writer raised her thumb and smiled.

--

I'll be writing this in "video" form. There will be three parts in each episode making it six chapters of Hello Baby! 

I'm back to summer school tomorrow!

I regret. TT_TT.

Anyways hoped you enjoys this short chapter! New subbies and old subbies, I've said this many times. I LAB YOU <3

Come here. COME HERE <3