Mistakes

B.A.P's Stylist

The next day, B.A.P had a full packed schedule. This time you made sure you were awake. Hwa Young was still snoozing soundly in her room. You smiled at the sight and closed the door to her room.

You grabbed a yogurt drink from the fridge and quickly grabbed your stuff. Outside waiting were the boys, Zelo was about to knock on your door.

"Oh, NOONA! Good morning!" He chimed and grinned. You waved and closed the door behind you. "Sorry, was I late?" You asked, fixing your hair while you all walked to the elevator.

"Nope, Zelo was just going to knock on your door when you came out. Just in time." Him Chan winked and patted your head.

"Did you eat yet?" Yong Guk asked. You shook your head and pouted. "I didn't want to be late. I brought a yogurt drink though. It'll last me!" You lifted your drink up and grinned.

Dae Hyun and Young Jae melted at your smile. You looked at Yong Guk. "Did you guys eat yet then?"

The elevator door opened.

"We eat when we get to our schedules." He said while walking to the van. Chi Sook and Yukie were already in there, as usual. Yukie smiled warmly at you.

"Good morning dongseng~" She cooed. You bowed.

"Good morning unni!" You replied. The boys piled in the van and Chi Sook started to drive. "Where are we going today?" You asked Yukie.

Chi Sook answered instead. "A music show recording then a variety show. For the variety show you have to follow the boys wherever they go. But don't let the cameras see your face, all you have to do is make sure their clothing and hair is fine."

You nodded. 

"Hey guys, eat up before we get there. We won't have time." Yukie started passing lunch boxes around. You helped by passing it back to the members.

"There's yours." Yukie smiled and handed you a lunch box. You stared at it.

"Me too?"

Yukie nodded. "Of course! You need to eat too!" She grinned continued looking ahead at the road.

Jong Up gave you napkins and chopsticks.

"Hurry and eat before it gets cold." He said gently. You beamed. "Thanks Jong Up."

Jong Up quickly turned around and ate his food. Young Jae tapped your shoulders. You turned around and felt something cold on your cheek. It was a health drink.

"It's good for you, drink it."

A warm, tingly feeling went off inside you. "Thanks." You blushed and turned back around.

--

"OKAY, YOU KIDS BETTER LISTEN TO EVERYTHING I SAY." Yukie yelled right when she stepped in the room. You jumped back, startled. Young Jae was right behind you and caught you just in time. You looked up and saw Young Jae's calm face.

"Be careful, jeez." He lifted you back to your feet and rolled his eyes. You pouted.

"NOONA! My clothes aren't here!" Zelo scrambled around the whole room trying to find it.

"I'm sure it was here! I checked, double checked." You ran to the back room, as Zelo said it wasn't there. Your heart sank. Oh no.

Chi Sook poked his head in. "Is anything wrong?"

You looked at him, eyes widened. "The clothes are missing. Zelo's clothes aren't here." You said softly. Without those clothes, Zelo wouldn't be able to be on the show. It was necessary. Chi Sook quickly whipped out his cell phone dialing a number of people.

You could hear Zelo screaming in the background. Yukie stayed calm and did the boys' make up. You sat on the couch, hands covering your face and groaned.

The seat beside you sank. "It's okay." Young Jae said softly.

You looked up and saw gentle eyes. "I said it's okay, to make mistakes? Maybe someone stole it." He shrugged. "You just have to think of something else right?" He smiled and patted your head.

His smile..

An idea suddenly popped up inside Young Jae's head. "Our stage clothes from last time! Just change it a bit and we'll be fine right?"

You nodded slowly, slapping yourself in the head for not thinking about it sooner. You scurried over to the back room and found Zelo's clothes from the last broadcast.

"Zelo! Come over here please."

You heard loud footsteps and panting. Zelo's face was filled with worry. You felt bad. "Sorry about that, I thought it was here but I guess it wasn't." You held the clothes out.

"Change into this and tell me when you're done okay? I have to make some changes." Still feeling bad, you went to do Jong Up's hair.

He was sitting silently, playing on his phone. "Hey Jong Up." You tried to smile. He looked up at you.

"It's not the first time it happened." He gave you a slight smile and continued to play on his phone. It gave you a little hope.

--

Yukie clapped her hands twice. "Everyone's good now?!" She asked while examining the boys. Zelo's clothes looked brand new after what you did with it. She smiled and walked along the row of boys.

"Good, now go!" She pointed to the door and grinned.

"Fighting!" You said as the boys bustled out the door. Yukie patted you on the back. "You did well, I have never seen someone act so fast like that." 

You beamed at her praise.

"Time to clean and get ready for the next schedule!" Yukie rolled her sleeves up and put all the make up away.

Thank you, Young Jae.

--

After the boys were done performing it was time for the next schedule. Chi Sook rushed the boys and you two girls in the car.

"Do their make up now, we're late." Chi Sook said sternly.

You tried to fix Him Chan's hair, but the car was too shaky and accidently got hairspray in Him Chan's eyes.

"HOLY." Him Chan yelled. You covered your mouth.

"I'm so sorry!" You bowed several times. Him Chan looked up at you with one eye and smiled. "It's okay, it doesn't hurt that bad. Just keep going."

Arriving at the designated place, the boys lined up in a row in front of the cameras. Chi Sook went to greet the PDs and writers. You stood behind the cameras with Yukie, watching B.A.P.

The main PD motioned the cameramen to record. Your first variety show experience was starting. The host all of a sudden brightened up.

"AIGOO! Hi there everyone! Welcome to the special episode of Hello Baby! Today we have very special guests with us today! Can you guess who it is?" The host paused for a moment and winked. "B.A.P!!" He yelled and held out his hand. The camera went was now pointing to B.A.P.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are B.A.P!" The boys bowed in unison. You chuckled at their professionalism. 

"Ahh, these boys are the newly debut group! With their song Warrior, and now Power, they have changed the kpop industry and are still growing! Let's have you introduce yourselves one by on shall we?"

The host motioned to Yong Guk who was standing right beside him.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Bang Yong Guk, the rapper and leader of B.A.P!" He bowed and flashed his teeth.

"Ah ye, welcome. Next!" The host continued.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm the maknae and rapper, Zelo." Zelo did aegyo. The noonas by the camera crew swooned.

"You have an effect on older women I see." The host joked. "Next!"

"Oh, hi! I'm Him Chan, the rapper, vocalist, and visual." Him Chan winked at the camera, pressing his fingers to his lips then to the camera. "Aigo aigo, trying to make the fangirls faint already." The host laughed light-heartedly.

"Next is Dae Hyun!"

"Annyeonghaseyo." Dae Hyun bowed. "I'm the main vocalist of B.A.P! Please take care of me." Dae Hyun warmly smiled and made a heart with his arms over his head.

He's so different.. You smiled at his warmth towards the fans.

"Annyeong! I'm Jong Up! The choreographer, vocalist, and main dancer! I'll look forward to this experience!" He grinned and bowed.

Is that really Jong Up? He's never this talkative.

Yukie tapped your shoulder. "Amazing how they can transform just like that right?" She shook her head and chuckled.

"That's my boys." Yukie gave a motherly grin.

"Last but not least, Young Jae!" You turned your attention back to the host.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Young Jae the lead vocalist of B.A.P! I also consider myself to be the visual." He did a sly grin and waved.

"This happens in all boy bands, fighting over the visual spot." The host shook his head and turned back to the camera. "Today's special two episode Hello Baby will start now!" He clapped and let a line of five babies in.

B.A.P's reactions were priceless. This didn't look like acting at all. Zelo's eyes widened at all the little boys and girls in front of him Yong Guk stepped back a bit, startled.

 

Dae Hyun waved at a little boy stood in front of him.

This side of Dae Hyun, I want to see more of.

Young Jae grinned along with Jong Up. Him Chan was the most excited. "UWA! Annyeong!" He waved cheerily.

"To become appas, you'll have to recongnize your own child!"

The boys gaped at the host. How were they going to know which one was theirs?

--

How did you guys like the chapter?! Comment! They keep me writing keke.

I finished this chapter an hour ago but didn't post it. Got distracted by EXO gifs. I'll leave you with one here. BYEEE MY BABIES <3

 

*gifsnotmine*