-

B.A.P's Stylist

The drama with you and EXO ended.

Beside you was Hwayoung staring at her phone. She was sleeping over for a night. You rolled your eyes.

"Jongup?" You asked. Hwayoung nodded and pouted. "He never texts me back, or even call at least. He's too busy." Hwayoung whined. You chuckled.

"He's working on a new album. I actually feel bad for them, they worked so hard this year. And it's their debut year!" You defended the boys. Hwayoung shrugged and placed the phone on the table in front of her. She shrank into the couch and snoozed away.

You shook your head but smiled. "I'm going to get some food, do you want anything?" You asked Hwayoung while searching for some money. You stuffed a ten dollar bill in your wristlet.

Hwayoung mumbled something about instant food.

As you walked down the street, a few girls recongnized you.

"Oh! It's the new actress. The one with EXO!" They screamed. You smiled back at them and waved. The girls hurridly over to you, nervous and shaking.

"A-anyeonghaseyo!" They bowed. "Are you Jinae-ssi?" One girl squeaked. You giggled and nodded.

"Yes. I am." You answered.

They screamed and held onto each other. One was about the faint, the other one was turning red. "Can I get a picture please?"

YOu nodded. "Of course!"

After taking the pictures you waved goodbye to the two girls. Pleased you had people recongnize you, you happily skipped to the convienence store.

You scanned the colomns of instant food and found rice balls instead. "Yum." You said aloud and your lips. You picked some out for Hwayoung and yourself. Then you made your way over to the drinks. Hwayoung especially liked yogurt drinks. You put two packs in your cart and bought a coffee for yourself.

Once you got home, Hwayoung was fast asleep. You chuckled and quietly made your way to the kitchen.

You chopped up the vegetables for side dishes. Instead of eating all instant food. You made two instant cup noodles, placed rice cakes on a plate, and the vegetables on another.

"Hwayoung, dinner's ready." You yelled through the kitchen.

Hwayoung lazily made her way over to the table. Her hair was disheveled and there were marks of drool on her chin.

"So." You started while holding the chopsticks in your mouth and a bowl of rice in the other. "How's you and him? I need to catch up."

Hwayoung shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know anymore! He's so busy. He texts back every other hour." Hwayoung said disappointed.

You scrunched up your nose. "Well, it's like that as a idol. They had a day off just a few weeks ago though, did he go anywhere with you?"

Hwayoung looked surprised. "A day off? WHAT?! He promised me the next day off he had he would hang out with me! That liar." She pouted and groaned.

You laughed and shook your head. "I heard they were all sleeping."

"Aish, this is so annoying!" Hwayoung grabbed her hair and flung her arms. "I'll just tell him how I feel. For real this time."

You raised an eyebrow, interested now. "Ooo~ Confession?"

Hwayoung turned red. She played with her feet. "I guess." She said softly.

"You'll be fine, from the looks of it. Jongup seems to like you too!" You tried to encourage Hwayoung. She smiled appreciatively and finished dinner.

"Bye! I'll come visit soon. Being a famous pop star and all you must not forget me!" Hwayoung teased. You promised and waved goodbye.

Suddenly, a call came.

"Hello?" You picked up.

"Jinae, it's oppa." Sunggyu said over the phone. You rolled your eyes and smiled. "I know. What's up?" You casually slumped into the couch.

"I think I left my iPad at your house, it has all your schedules and everything. I'll come by and pick it up, okay?" You could hear Sunggyu opening the car door. You searched around you, at the corner of your eye you spotted something blue. It was the blue case that Sunggyu bought for his iPad. You chuckled.

"Yep, I see it." You stood up and reached for the iPad. "How long will you take?" You asked while glancing up at the clock. Sunggyu paused. "Maybe twenty minutes. Actually get ready, I'll bring you out to eat. Should I bring the boys too.." Sunggyu thought out loud.

Your ears perked up. "The boys?"

You could hear Sunggyu shift. "Yeah, I'll bring them. I haven't really treated them to anything." Sunggyu chuckled. "I'll pick you up in twenty minutes. Then we'll go pick the boys up. Could you tell them?'

You agreed and hung up.

Realizing that you had little time, you hurried to your room to change into a different set of clothes.

You stared at your closet and groaned. "I need to go shopping." You bit your lip as you were pulling out different tops.

After about ten minutes you finally had the perfect outfit.

"Perfect." You smiled at your reflection.

Sunggyu knocked on your door. You rushed out to the living room while picking up things to put in your bag on the way. Sunggyu smiled and walked in. "Did you tell them yet?"

You nodded. "Yep."

Sunggyu leaned against the door swinging his keys around one finger. "You ready? OH, my iPad!"

You handed him his iPad.

"Okay, let's go then."

--

Sunggyu and you arrived at BAP's dorm. You switched from sitting in the front to the back seats. A feeling sparked inside you, excitment.

Do I look okay? Did I try too hard?

You scrunched up your face and sighed.

"They're coming now, Youngjae, Yongguk, Zelo, and Himchan can't make it. They're at a schedule." Sunggyu explained while ending the call.

You saw figures at the entrance. Your heart started beating faster, then you spotted him.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyung-nim!" Zelo greeted Sunggyu in a grin. You waved at the tall maknae. Zelo beamed and waved back, "Annyeong noona!"

Zelo made his way behind you. Jongup greeted Sunggyu and smiled lightly at you. You giggled inside you head, thinking about what Hwayoung told you earlier today.

Then Daehyun stepped in. His hair wasn't made, it was ruffled but looked perfect. He had no make up on today, but his face was still flawless.

Daehyun closed the car door and sat next to you. "Annyeong hyung." He said to Sunggyu. Sunggyu nodded at him and started up the car.

"Okay, we're going to the karaoke korean bbq place. I booked a private room." Sunggyu grinned, excited to show off his singing skills. Sunggyu reached down into the driver's compartment and tossed four masks back towards you. "Wear this while going in. We don't need any commotion." Sunggyu intructed.

You passed the rest of the masks along.

"Let's go!" Sunggyu yelled ecstatically.

--

Did three people actually vote my story up? I love you three omg! <3 Even if it's just three, it means a lot to me. =) Thank you. This really motivates me into making more updates for you guys. Love you subbies <3