Accepted.

B.A.P's Stylist

TS Entertainment's building wasn't as big as you thought it would it. You looked for the main entrance.

A man was by the entrance waiting for you already. "Jin Ae-ssi?" He smiled.

You nodded. "Ah ye." You bowed.

"No need to be so formal, you soon will be part of the TS family, correct?" He asked. You hesitated. "I'm not sure yet." You said softly. He nodded in understandment. 

"It's okay, I'll show you around first and tell you what you will need to do. Then you could decide?"

You followed him into an elevator.

The elevator arrived at the 5th floor, as the doors opened you saw a group of boys waiting. The man smiled at them while they bowed to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo manager-hyung!" They all said in unison. You were confused.

"Ahh hyung." A pink hair boy said smirking. "You're on a date while working? Naughty, naughty." You stepped back while the pack of boys came out.

"She's pretty hyung! Where'd you find her?" You heard a boy yell out at the back. The man glared at the boys.

"She's going to be a stylist here. Actually, your stylist if she does accept." The man looked back you and smiled. You gaped at him.

You looked at the boys one by one. You had to admit, they were hot. "Who.. are they?" You asked slowly. The manager introduced them.

"B.A.P. Our newest creations!" He spread his hands out like he was proud of them. The boys stared at you. "Zelo, our maknae. Pink hair giant!" The man pointed to a cute looking boy. Zelo grinned at you and waved.

"Noona right? Annyeong!" He said happily. You waved back. He made you feel happy already. "This is Bang Yong Guk. The deep voiced leader." THe manager said in a mocking low voice. Yong Guk looked at you and nodded.

"Next is Dae Hyun." You searched his eyes, they had no emotion. He just kept staring at you.

For the next fifteen minutes, they introduced themselves and had small talk. The manager waved goodbye to the boys and proceeded on telling you about the company. You also bumped into the girl group Secret, they were getting ready to fly off to Japan for promotions.

"This is Secret" The manager said while pointing to the girls getting in a car. You nodded and smiled. "The people that made us successful.

 

After a tour of the whole building you finally decided on a decision. 

"So? Do you like it here? You'll be part of the TS House!" He spread his arms wide and yelled. You laughed at the cheesey name.

"I accept."

"GREAT! We'll start tomorrow okay? Contracts and all that legal stuff will be with the secretary, if you have anymore questions feel free to ask me okay? I have to go to a scheduling for BAP. The boys are so bothersome." He shook his head and patted your back. "You'll have to get use to them." He laughed and started walking back out to a black van.

You walked over to the main desk and asked for the documents. She politely handed them to you and smiled brightly. "Welcome to TS Entertainment!" You bowed and looked for a table to sit.

There was cafeteria on the second level. You stepped out of the elevator, confused of where to go.

"Hi, are you lost?" A tall boy with pink hair asked. You turned around. "OH! NOONA!" He grinned and rubbed his neck. 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo." You bowed, not sure why you were formal to him. It seemed awkward.

"Noona, you don't have to be so formal with me. You're older than me." He pouted and smiled. "Were you going somewhere? You looked lost."

You nodded quickly. "Uh, the cafeteria. Sorry, I don't know where anything is."

Zelo pointed to his right. "The big white room, you'll find all sorts of food in there. Are you hungry?"

"I need to sign these papers." You held up a big envelope and shrugged.

"You're joining the company!" He beamed. You chuckled and nodded.

"Aren't you late to something?" You asked, remembering the manager ran off to a scheduling. He looked at his cell phone and his eyes widened.

"OH NO. MANAGER-HYUNG IS GOING TO KILL ME!" He pressed the elevator button again and again. "BYE NOONA! I hope you'll make us the best looking boy band in Korea!" He waved as the elevator doors closed.

"Haha, cute boy." You shook your head and continued to the cafeteria. As Zelo said, it was a huge white room with cute round tables everywhere. There was a buffet table near the kitchen. You stared in awe.

"Time to start your job Jin Ae!

 

 

--

ANNYEONNNG BABYS <3 I'm extremely sorry again for not updating. I just wasn't encouraged or had any ideas. I've been reading many fanfics lately, again. ( @.@) Which is totally not good for my health, at all. 30 loyal subbies, thank you! Please comment~

For my subbies that read my last fanfic, Tell Them. I don't think I'll be continuing it, if anyone has any ideas to help the story actually get somewhere please tell me! I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^_^