New Actress?

B.A.P's Stylist

BAP eventually never stepped on stage to accept their Rookie Group award.

Today was the final day to make your decision. You talked to Daehyun and Youngjae about it. They both just wanted you to be happy. You sighed and looked at the ceiling of your living room.

"You know you'll be better off as an actress." Hwayoung said flipping through the tv channels. You pouted. "Will I? It's a big decision though."

Hwayoung laughed. "I would've accepted it right away."

You smiled at your best friend. Hwayoung dreamed of being a rapper. A job as an actress would guarantee a path to her dream career.

"But you have a dream. A goal to achieve. I'm just a bum at home." You explained and laid down on the couch. "Why don't you just try it. If you don't like it, you could always go to the states and live." Hwayoung joked.

You sighed yet again.

--

"Annyeonghaseyo, this is Jinae." You spoke to the director on the phone.

"AH YES! Jinae-ssi! I was waiting for you call. So, did you think about it?" The director asked. "Yes, I did. Thank you for your offer by the way." You expressed your gratitude. "I think I'm going to accept this offer." You smiled.

The director beamed. "Really?! That's great! I think you'll be the perfect actress for this role, I'm glad you accepted. So I'll see you soon to discuss the details?"

"Yes! Of course."

You both hung up. Daehyun smiled and patted your shoulder. "Are you nervous?" He asked. You were over at BAP's dorm. They all surrounded you.

"Very." You answered. Youngjae smiled softly at you. Yongguk and Himchan bought you sweets to celebrate. 

"You'll do great! Invite us to the red carpet event okay?" Himchan winked. You nodded and beamed up at him.

"When are you meeting up with the director?" Jongup asked with cupcakes stuffed in his mouth. "I think Chisook oppa is arranging that." You said while grabbing a bag of candy you've been eyeing. Youngjae tapped your shoulder.

"Give me some."

You handed him the bag. He grinned and popped some in his mouth. Chisook came in through the door with fried chicken.

"I HEARD THE NEWS! JINAE!" He screamed and dropped the chicken down to hug you. You stumbled back and your eyes widened. Daehyun choked on his water and pryed you away from his manager. "Hyung! She can't breathe!"

Chisook laughed and let you go. "Sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm just so happy! I get to announce our first ACTRESS!" He threw his arms up. Yukie walked in behind Chisook.

"You run fast for an old man." She grumbled. Yukie turned to you and smiled. "Contrats Jinae!"

"Thanks unni!" Chisook interrupted you both. "Okay you have to come back to the company with me to meet your new manager. He's been waiting for this job for the longest time." Chisook's eyes glimmered in the lights. "Your new manager's name is Kim Sunggyu. He's new and young, I think you'll like that." Chisook winked and continued. "He's waiting at the company right now. Let's go!"

Chisook dragged you out of BAP's dorm. Before you left Daehyun and Youngjae gave you a fighting sign.

You stepped into the car.

"Aren't you excited? You don't sound excited. I'm so excited! We're finally going to announce our first actress!" Chisook exclaimed. You chuckled at the man's playfullness.

You arrived at the company building. "This is it Jinae." You said to yourself. As soon as you stepped into the building, a young man was there waiting for you and Chisook.

He bowed a ninety degree bow, so did you. You could hardly see his eyes, but that was his charm. "This is Kim Sunggyu, your new manager. He's older than you, twenty three years old, so call him oppa!" Chisook clapped his hands.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Sunggyu." He held his hand out, you shook it and smiled. "I'm Jinae, nice to meet you."

Chisook grinned and led you both into a little office. "You two will figure out the schedule and all that business stuff okay? I have to leave to a BAP schedule. Call me if you need anything!"

Sunggyu nodded. "Uhm, so we should figure out the time we meet everyday. Is 7am okay for you? On a regular basis." He asked.

"Of course! That's better than BAP's wake up time." You joked. He laughed lightly. "You soon will have to wake up earlier, it all depends on the schedules you have. Since you're new..." Sunggyu dug into his backpack.

"Here, this is a cell phone provided by the company. Once someone debuts, the company provides them with a cell phone." He smiled.

You stared at the white android phone. "But I have a phone already."

"Yes, but this is a phone provided by the company, as a gift! It already has a sim card in it for you, the phone bill is also paid by the company so you don't have to worry." Sunggyu explained.

You grinned and held it to your chest.

Sunggyu noticed how happy you were and smiled along with you. "You also have to move out of your dorm. The company has purchased a dorm for yourself in Seoul. Since you were living in Gangnam before, near BAP, it's better if you were to move away from BAP. Just in case." He said. You nodded and listened to the rest of the changes.

"The drama you will be debuting is an EXO drama. It includes some members of the band EXO. You've heard of them I assume?" He asked.

You shook your head, confused. "EXO?"

Sunggyu looked stunned. "You don't know EXO? The newly debuted group from SM?" You shook your head again. Sunggyu sighed and took out his laptop. He searched up EXO and showed it to you.

"This is EXO. A 12 member group, then divided in sub-units called EXO-K and EXO-M. Korean and Mandarin."

As Sunggyu was explaining, you stared at the screen. "AH!" You pointed to Lay. "I've seen them before, I bumped into him just the other day!"

Sunggyu looked at who you pointed at. "That's Lay, he's a chinese member. Real name is Yixing." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Chinese member? He spoke korean well though."

Sunggyu nodded. "I'm amazed at their korean skills as well, most of the chinese members can speak Korean pretty well."

"Ah.." Then you realized something. "Oppa, how do you know so many things?"

Sunggyu chuckled. "Because I'm Kim Sunggyu!"

You rolled your eyes and scrolled down to see more photos. To you, they seem very successful. "So these people are the people I'm going to act with?" You asked.

"Lay, the person you bumped into, is the main character. Get along with him okay?" 

You pouted slightly. "I'm starting my job that fast?"

Sunggyu knocked your head lightly. "Of course! The faster, the better! I'll see you tomorrow okay? 7am at the front door!" Sunggyu left, leaving you alone.

You sighed and went home to pack. Daehyun was waiting at your door.

"Hey, finally back?" He smiled warmly.

You nodded. "Did you wait here for me?" You opened your door and invited him in.

"I saw you coming in from my window." He admitted. You laughed and shook your head. "Stalker?"

Daehyun scoffed. "Stalking you? Please!"

"Mmhm, did you need something? I thought you had a schedule. Chisook-oppa rushed back to you guys." You asked, searching the fridge for something to drink. Daehyun stood behind you.

"It was just Zelo and Youngjae, I'm not that popular." Daehyun frowned. You decided on orange juice.

"Here." You handed him a carton as well. Daehyun took it. "So you're here to visit me because you miss me?" You beamed and batted your eyelashes. 

Daehyun stared at you with a straight face.

"Nope. Thats not the reason." You stated and sat on the couch. Daehyun followed and sat beside you. "You'll become famous starting tomorrow. I heard it's a press conference. They didn't release the details about the female lead. It'll be a surprise." Daehyun sipped on his orange juice.

Your eyes widened. "A press conference already? I don't know anything!" You threw a mini tantrum. Daehyun chuckled and flicked your forehead.

"It's fine, you'll do fine. By the way, how's your manager. People say he's quite a 'hottie." Daehyun put emphasis on the last word. You almost spit the juice out. You never thought Daehyun would talk about this to you. Or to anyone.

"Sunggyu-oppa is nice. He knows everyone in the entertainment industry." You thought.

"That's good, he'll teach you things then. Since you're clueless about idols." Daehyun accused.

"YAH! I am not! I just wasnt in Korea when k-pop was a big thing. I know H.O.T though! And Shinhwa.. Fin.K.L!" You tried to defend yourself. Daehyun sighed, clearly not impressed.

"You know those groups are all inactive or disbanded. They were back in the 1990's too."

You pouted. "Fine, I know nothing okay?!" You crossed your arms and leaned back.

Daehyun chuckled at your stubborness. Cute.

"Jinae-ah." Daehyun said softly.

You looked up at him, his eyes were staring right into your soul. It was warm and welcoming.

"I'll miss you. Thanks for being our stylist, even if it was a short period. I had fun." He grinned, showing his eye smile.

Your heart started beating really fast. W-what's happening?

"N-No problem." You replied, quickly looking away. "It's uh, late! You should be getting your idol sleep. Here! I'll walk out!"

You pushed Daehyun off the couch and out the door. "Wait!"

Before he could say anything else you pushed the door closed. You held onto your chest, trying to calm your heart down.

"What was that?"

 

--

ANNYEONG! I will be working on Tell Them now. FINALLY! :#$%^)#($%($# Just one chapter.. Maybe. I have to re-read my whole story. LOL okay hoped you enjoyed this chapter! ^_^ GOODBYE!