Hello Baby Episode 2 [Part 3/3]

B.A.P's Stylist

Zelo rubbed the back of his neck, still not looking at you. "Noona. I've thought you were pretty since the day I saw you." He said, remembering the day at the company.

"I guess my feelings just got stronger over time." Zelo held your hands. "I know I'm young, but I know what liking someone feels like. Age is but a number right?" He grinned.

You stumbled back. "Zelo-ah." You started.

"Tell me your answer after you thought about it okay?" He smiled and ran off to Kyungsoo. Yukie came over. "Yah, what'd that kid say?" She asked.

You looked up at her with wide eyes. "Unnie."

She waved a hand in front of your face. "I'm right here."

Before you could tell her, the writer told you to go back to BAP. You quickly snapped out of it and went back. Himchan was trying to get Yongguk to hold Kyungsoo. Daehyun and Youngjae were watching from afar while Jongup secretly texted. Zelo sat by the corner thinking to himself. Embarrassed still.

"Okay! Today is your last day of being together. Go home, wash up and you'll be having a bbq dinner." The writer explained. The boys yelled and clapped hands. "REALLY? HELLO BABY JJANG!" Himchan screamed. You smiled with the rest of the crew.

--

Back at home there were staff trying to set everything up. You held Kyungsoo's hand. "Jump!" You told him while going up the door steps. Daehyun handed you an apron.

"What is this for?" You took it.

"You're cooking." He winked and left with Kyungsoo. "I always cook!" You complained but didn't refuse. Zelo came behind you and tied your hair up.

"Who-"

"It's me noona." He said calmly. You stood still so he could tie it for you. "I'll help cook too okay?" Zelo smiled and went off to get the meat. At that moment you didn't know what you were feeling.

There was this warm, tingly feeling inside you when Zelo grinned at you. Every single time, his smile would brighten up your day, but did you return his feelings?

"Daehyun-oppa! Can you help me carry this out to the living room?" You asked while holding the stove. He nodded and took it from you. Zelo pouted.

"You could've asked me." He appeared behind you.

You shook your head. "It's okay, Daehyun's got it." You put two thumbs up and went back to the kitchen.

--

After finishing the dinner, it was time to say goodbye to Kyungsoo. For the viewers, it might be a meaningless time spent with a random kid. However the BAP boys and Jinae has made a bond with Kyungsoo. Not wanting to say goodbye.

"Kyungsoo-ah, listen to your mom okay?" Himchan patted his head and waved goodbye. Yongguk stared lovingly into Kyungsoo's eyes.

"I didn't get to spend much time with you. But I hope we will in the future." Yongguk said professionally. Youngjae nudged his hyung.

"Kyungsoo! Aigoo, my baby. I'll miss you, don't forget about Youngjae-appa okay?" Youngjae smiled and hugged the little boy.

Zelo started bawling his eyes out. "KYUNGSOO! MY KID. MY SON! I CAN'T LEAVE YOU!" He screamed and held onto Yongguk who was soothing him. You chuckled.

Daehyun and Jongup went up the Kyungsoo together.

"Remember all of us. Brag to your friends that BAP are your appas." Daehyun started. Jongup Kyungsoo's hair.

"You grow up well okay?"

It was finally your turn. "Kyungsoo. Come here." He ran to you and grinned. You hugged him tightly.

"Listen to your parents. Don't get in trouble. Be a role model to kids. Be good." You said in short sentences. You and BAP watched Kyungsoo leave with his mom. You sighed as the cameras turned off.

 

 

--

Time to reply some comments!

LeaderMaknae ZELO HAS CONFESSED! :#)%(*^)#(*$%)(%

amyra961 Thank youuu <3 Glad you like my fanfic and making you all jumpy. THAT WAS MY GOAL! Tbh, my first bias was Kris as well. He's just... Well damn. HHAHA no words.

gabbyharstarr97 Yes. HAHA I was actually planning on having Zelo in the love 'triangle' from the beginning. However, I guess it just didn't happen as the story progressed. He won't be the one ending up with Jinae, no worries. I'll be following what you guys voted on, but with twists like this!

ailisu HE DID HE DID. ^___^

yummy_cupcakes Indeed. Thank you for always supporting and commenting on my fanfic. <3 Everytime I see a comment I get so giddy keke.

CrazyAndAlive WELCOME TO MY LAND~ Thank you, I try to make it entertaining and funny. =) Thank you for subscribing!

Zulyje Daehyun daehyun? Do I see a daewon here or is it just me? ;)

Zuzu-Chan Thank you! And I will! Look forward to updates~

Lizzyk Thanks~

Stillsanna Thank you thank you, I try to write well ^_^ I'm improving~

Pyrrhic You see you see? :D

coolyfreak SHOULD I? WILL I?

xxchamin Getting some conflict here aren't we between Youngjae and Daehyun. OTL I don't know~

gabbyharstarr97 I think you know. /winkwink

Taemint17 Thank you for always commenting. You one of my laaabs <3

DAUSERNAME Thank you! I try for you guys ^_^

Okay that is all for today. Seems like you guys really like Daehyun. Poor Youngjae and Zelo haha. And a lot of you guys have other biases in EXO I see haha~ Mine are Baekyun, Lay, Tao. Yes the main characters in my fanfic. LOL you guys probably would've guessed by now. If I had to pick one, it would be Lay. Or maybe Tao. Let's go with Lay. Idk. Sigh. I have no life guise.

OH YES, do any of you know how to make a poster? I would love it if you could make one for my EXO fanfic! ^_^ I'll send you all the details~