Sasaeng Fan

B.A.P's Stylist

All throughout the week, you thought about being an actress. It wasn't a bad idea, Hwayoung even encouraged you. You were craving coffee.

"Should I go to the cafe?" You asked yourself, putting down a jug of water. Hwayoung popped out of the living room.

"Cafe? Can you get me americano?" She grinned. You chuckled.

"I guess I'm going now."

You stepped out of the apartment. There was a girl sitting on the step outside. She looked like she was in highschool. Her uniform was still on as well.

You wondered what she was doing, not going to school. You checked your watch, it read 10:35. It was definately school hours.

"Excuse me, do you need help?" You tapped her shoulder. The girl turned around, disappointed it wasn't the person she was looking for.

"No thank you. I'm just waiting for someone." She answered coldly and turned back around. You stepped back, stunned. "Maybe I could help? I know almost everyone here." You said back, trying to help.

"Really?" She stood up with a sudden attitude change. "B.A.P oppas. When are they going come out?" Her eyes beamed at you.

"Um. Do you know them?" You asked. She hesitated and bit her lip. Before you could say something she ran away. "Hey!"

You called out but she didn't turn back. You tilted your head. "Weird."

Without thinking about it, you headed to the cafe. To your surprise Chisook was there. "OH! Annyeonghaseyo oppa!" You waved cheerfully.

Chisook grinned at you. "Getting coffee?" He asked. You nodded and ordered.

"Are you getting it for the boys?" You asked Chisook while waiting for the coffee. He nodded and sighed. "Always wasting my money." He shook his head.

"That's what managers are supposed to do right?" You laughed. "So have you thought about the job?" Chisook asked.

"I did. A lot actually." You started. "But I don't think I could just leave BAP."

Chisook chuckled. "You won't be leaving them. You'll be in the same company and see them everyday won't you?" He smiled and patted your head. "I think you should go for it. It'll be beneficial not only for the company, but you as well. The pay is better than mine." He joked.

You laughed along with him. "Tell me when you have decided okay?" Chisook winked and left.

--

"GET YOUR BUTTS IN THE CAR NOW. WE CANNOT BE LATE FOR THIS AWARD SHOW." Chisook yelled while banging on BAP's dorm. You sighed. You were waiting beside Chisook and Yukie.

"Don't they care? They're winning an award tonight." You muttered. Yukie shrugged.

Suddenly the door opened. Youngjae was dressed in a nice black suit. "Wha, Youngjae. You're dressing up nicely for tonight." You smiled.

Youngjae glanced at you and scoffed. "I dress myself better than you dress me right?" He remarked.

Yukie muffled a laugh. The rest of BAP came out.

"Jesus christ, does it take you guys two hours to get ready? We're late!" Chisook rushed them into the van. Some of them didn't even have the chance to sit down when the van started moving. You were trying to go to the back to sit with Zelo when the car jolted forward. You stumbled onto Daehyun.

"Here, just sit beside me." Daehyun caught you and helped you sit down. "Thanks." You blushed.

Chisook looked in the rear view mirror and groaned. "The taxi is following us again, the same one." Yukie glanced back. "That taxi has been following us for a week now. Doesn't he get tired?"

Yongguk chimed in. "It's a sasaeng fan."

A flash of nervousness crossed Zelo's face. "S-sasaeng fan? Not again." He ducked his head. You looked back worried.

"Did something happen to Zelo?" You asked Daehyun. He nodded and leaned back. "He's afraid of sasaeng fans. When we first debuted there was this girl that was obsessed with Zelo. She followed him everywhere, even to washrooms. Zelo doesn't go to public washrooms by himself now." Daehyun's eyes fell. "Zelo was getting driven to school when the girl crashed into the car Zelo was in. She paid a taxi driver to follow the car but it turned out much worse. We didn't even debut yet." 

You softened a looked at Zelo. "That's why it never went on the news?"

Daehyun nodded and sighed. "We've had sasaeng fans before. There was even more after the debut. Zelo doesn't handle them very well."

You looked back again to see Zelo sweating. You poked his head. "Zelo-ah, want me to sit with you?" You asked, smiling. He quickly nodded.

You pushed yourself off the seat to go beside Zelo. He sighed in relief knowing someone was there now. "Sorry noona." He mumbled and sat up straight.

"It's okay." You ruffled his hair and looked back. The taxi was still following. You looked at the girl in the back and gasped. It was the girl you met the other day in front of the apartment. You quickly turned around before she could see you.

Zelo shook your arm. "Are they still following us?" He asked nervously. You nodded slowly.

--

Zelo's anxiety didn't disappear. Once he stepped out of the van, he was the first one in the building. Chisook checked for any taxis around. You followed the boys quickly into the building. You bumped into a group of people on the way.

"Sorry." You bowed your head several times. There were twelve figures standing in front of you all of a sudden. You looked up at all the tall handsome boys.

"It's okay, are you hurt?" You boy you bumped into asked. He had a gentle face. A dimple on his right cheek showed. You nodded slowly and scanned the rest of the boys. They looked familiar but you couldn't quite remember. 

He smiled at you, making the dimple show even more.

"HEY! You're BAP's stylist right?" A very tall boy with big clear eyes pointed at you while jumping up and down. "Ah, yes." You answered.

A shorter boy beside him pulled his hand back. "It's not nice to point." He gently scolded. The boy with the big eyes pouted and but his hand down.

"We saw the Hello Baby special. You have talent for a stylist." Another boy spoke up. He was tanner than the rest. You bowed again. "Thank you."

"We got to go, but it's nice meeting you. Let's see each other again?" The boy you bumped into said while walking away. The rest followed.

Daehyun poked out of the dressing you and spotted you. "Jinae! Hurrry!" He called. You ran over.

Yukie was standing by the door. "Okay so the girl is still following us. She's somewhere in the building, at least that's what the security told us." She shook her head and locked the door.

"You are not allowed out okay? We're not going to perform today either, so find something to keep you busy and Chisook oppa will tell you when it's safe. We don't know what she is going to do." Yukie bit her lip and sat down on the couch. You sat next to her.

"Is BAP winning any awards?" You asked. Yukie nodded and sighed. Obviously annoyed with the girl. "Sasaeng fans are so fustrating!"

You looked at Zelo, he was still cautious about his surroundings. Yongguk was beside him, comforting him.

"How are they going to accept the award then?" You asked yourself.

--

First 2 days of school. Why did I take courses that aren't even my grade? T_T I'M SO LONELY.

How'd you like the chapter? I kinda got lazy. Keke. Anyways, COMMENT! :D Be my friend! Friend request me! I don't bite T_T TALK TO ME. PLEASE. I'm begging.

See you next chapter!