26

B.A.P's Stylist

Thank you. I will improve.

You knocked on B.A.P's dorm. Zelo ruffled his hair as he opened the door. You waved. "Annyeong"

Zelo blinked at you for a few times. "NOONA!?" He cried out loud.

"Sorry were you guys sleeping?" You asked, not wanting to wake them up from their naps.

He shook his head. "It was just me. The hyungs are in the living room." He closed the door and walked to you the rest of the group. Daehyun was the first to react.

"Jinae! What are you doing here? Aren't you filming?" He looked at the clock. "You said you were filming until midnight today." He got up and stood in front of you.

Youngjae glared at his hyung. He wish he could be the one talking to you like that right now.

"I know, but they let me off early. I missed this place, so I decided to visit!" You grinned and looked behind Daehyun. Himchan and Yongguk were sleeping soundly on the couch leaning on each other. YOu smiled at the sight. Jongup was sitting by the floor texting someone, you figured it was Hwayoung. Youngjae was staring blankly at the tv.

You tapped Youngjae on the shoulder. "Hey." You smiled. He glanced at you with cold eyes then turned back to the tv. You looked at Daehyun. He shrugged and sat beside Youngjae.

"Here, sit with us." He patted the seat next to him. "Zelo, can you get some juice from the fridge?"

You smiled at the maknae who groaned and slowly walked to the kitchen.

"Thanks Junhong! You're my favourite." You called out, loud enough so Zelo can hear.

"I know noona!" He called back.

Youngjae aruptly stood up and stomped to his room. You bit your lip. "Is he mad at me?" You asked Daehyun.

He looked worriedly at Youngjae's direction. "He'll get over it. Jinae-ah, when's your next break day?" You stared at him.

"Why?"

Daehyun frowned at your answer. "Was wondering if you wanted to go out." You stared Daehyun even more. He chuckled.

"Not just us alone, with the guys." He nodded his head towards Himchan and Yongguk who were snoring now. You smiled.

"Next Monday, I have nothing. Unless Sunggyu-oppa schedules something." You said while checking your phone. Daehyun noded.

"Okay, where do you want to go then?"

"Your choice! Surprise me~." You grinned and stood up. "I'm going to talk to Youngjae." You mumbled and stalked off to his room.

The door was close. You knocked lightly before going in. Youngjae was on his bed reading a book with earphones on. He didn't even notice you coming in. You tried to take quiet steps to look at what he was reading. Youngjae sensed someone near him and closed the book. He looked at you by the door, looking ridiculous from tip toeing.

You straighted up and coughed awkwardly.

"What are you reading?" You tilted your head to one side and smiled. Youngjae ignored you and put the book away.

"Why are you in my room?" Youngjae finally spoke. You grinned and jumped onto his bed. His eyes widened. You were the first girl to be in his room let alone his bed. He blushed a light pink.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" Youngjae cried. You shrugged.

"You're not going to talk to me, I'll just sit here until you tell me what's wrong." You picked up a picture frame by his bedside table. "Who is this?" There was a girl that a younger boy had his arm wrapped around. "Your girlfriend?" You raised an eyebrow.

Youngjae snatched the picture from you. "No!"

You moved back from his response. "S-sorry. I was just wondering." You looked down at the bed. Youngjae felt a pang of guilt in his chest.

"She was my older sister."

You listened.

"Our parents seperated when I was young. She always took care of me since I was a baby. My mother was abusive, my father was a drunk. When they seperated my dad took my sister, I went with my mom. This was the last time I saw her, we never thought that day would be our last day together." Youngjae's voice shook. 

You took his hand and squeezed it. "It's okay, you'll see her again!"

He put the picture down and sat back on the bed.

"How are you getting back?" He asked, changing the topic. You shrugged. "I'll bus home. I miss that, going everywhere by foot." You smiled and stood up.

"I should go now, it's late." You looked at the clock. Youngjae nodded.

"Be safe." He bit his lip, asking himself if he should walk with you.

"I'll be fine. I'm strong!" You replied, reading his mind.

You went back into the living room. Jongup was gone and Zelo was cuddled up beside Yongguk. You smiled warmly at the scene.

Daehyun was the only one awake. "You're done talking?" He asked, standing up. You nodded.

"I'm going home now." You grabbed your jacket and bag from the chair.

"I'll walk to you back." He offered.

The thought of Daehyun walking with you for about an hour was making your heart beat uncontrollably. You shook your head.

"I'll go myself."

"It's dark!" Daehyun tried to persuade you, in the end you went home alone. There weren't a lot of people outside but still lots of car. You figured it'd be okay to walk alone.

You were walking for a while until you had to turn into this dark alley. You didn't mind, it was normal for you walking alone at night. In Canada, you'd always walk home alone.

While humming a tune to a BAP song, you accidently tripped over a rock. "AAH-" You fell face flat onto the floor.

"Owwie." You whispered and rubbed your forehead. Suddenly, a flowerpot dropped from the apartment above. It landed right beside you, shattering into little shards. Some pierced through your skin.

"Holy!" You looked up, a figure cursed and quickly stepped back from view. What in the world? Now you were cautious. The road ahead of you seemed like a long one, you decided to walk a faster pace.

You stood up and paced through the alley quickly. The noises of cars and sight of headlights relieved you.

"I thought I was going to die there." You muttered to yourself.

"Why didn't you?" A girl coldly said. You turned behind you to see a short girl with a mask on. She was wearing black hoodie and black pants.

"W-who are you?" You asked, shaking.

"Your fan." She paused. "Anti-fan. Didn't you get my letter? I saw you walking out of BAP's dorm. Did you think I wouldn't know?" The girl scoffed and laughed a evil but high pitched tone. "You know you have guts to actually keep  on seeing them. I told you what to do with the knife. You didn't listen, now I have to do it my way." She spat on the floor.

You started shaking violently. "I-I was visiting my old friend, I lived there before." You tried to keep calm.

"Lived there? Oh I know. But why did I see you in Youngjae's room?" Her eyes turned black.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked, thinking back at the flowerpot almost killing you.

"You have to learn your lesson." The girl said and quickly swung something at your face. It barely missed, scraping the side of your cheek. A sharp pain started to appear. You touched your cheek, blood.

"That's your first lesson, next time it won't be just your face. It'll be even deeper." The girl disappeared into the alley. You stood there, alone with a cut on your face that will probably scar.

Tears started to form in your eyes.

What did I do?

 

--

Hey guys! Did you check out my new fanfic? Trying a different genre. If i can, LOL enjoy this chapter.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/272026/a-new-start-exo-exom-tao-baekhyun-lay-kris-kyungsoo