Chapter 17

B.A.P's Stylist

It wasn't long until BAP returned to their normal schedules after a few days of rest. It was awkward between you and Zelo ever since his confession.

You were out with Hwayoung drinking coffee in a nearby cafe. You sighed.

"What's up?" Hwayoung asked, seeing you stressed.

"Zelo confessed to me the other day."

Hwayoung almost spit her drink out. "WHAT?! WHEN, WHERE, HOW, WHY!?"

Hwayoung started shooting questions at you. "I'll explain! He just.. I don't know, told me he liked me after the filming of Hello Baby."

"Hold on, you made him wait for an answer? And you still didn't answer him I'm guessing." Hwayoung was right. You did make him wait. 

"I should've have made him wait that long right?" You sighed and covered your face.

"Do you like him back?" Hwayoung asked. You shook your head immediately. "He makes me feel warm inside, and brightens up my day. But it's not the feeling you know?"

She nodded and sipped her drink. "You have to tell him. You can't lead him on."

You sighed, knowing that it would hurt Zelo either way. Shaking your head, "How's you and Jongup? He's been on his phone a lot more lately." You smirked.

Hwayoung blushed and looked down. "I think he likes me back. I don't know for sure though. It seems like it."

"AHH! Hwayoung-ah! You have to go for him, he's only a year younger." You nudged her arm.

"The thing is he doesn't treat me like I'm older, he doesn't call me noona or anything." Hwayoung explained.

"Isn't that good? You don't like being called noona right?" You asked.

"Yeah. Another thing, he's an idol." Hwayoung pointed out. You nodded. "He is.."

Hwayoung leaned back and pouted. "Whatever, things are going well now. I'll just go with it."

--

"NOONA! Annyeong!" Zelo waved as you walked out the door to your apartment. You smiled softly. "Annyeong Zelo."

Yongguk and Himchan smiled warmly at you. Youngjae walked beside you. "Did you get a good nights sleep? You've got panda eyes." He teased and caught up with his hyungs. Daehyun appeared.

"I have some eye cream in my bag, use it later." He said. "Oh, komawo oppa."

"You and Zelo, did something happen?" Daehyun asked, worried. You shook your head quickly.

"Nope, nothing. Why?"

"It seems you two aren't as close anymore." He rubbed the back of his neck then glanced at Zelo. "To be honest, he seems a bit sad in the dorm too."

You sighed. "It's just something personal. I'll go handle it, dont worry." You smiled and hopped onto the car. Today's schedule was a follow me around camera. You, Yukie, and Chisook will most likely get filmed.

The boys got into their costumes, did their hair and make up, and greeted the staff. You and Yukie greeted them as well. The directer's eyes sparkled when he saw you.

"AH! Jinae-ssi? Wow, you were wonderful on Hello baby. It had amazing ratings. There was also many good comments about you too!" The directed grinned and patted your back.

Right after Hello Baby aired, you checked the comments. Most of the comments were positive, some of them were negative. Saying 'oh why is she with oppas?' 'that ! she wants to die!' You brushed off the mean comments and ignored them.

"Ah, thank you." You bowed.

"I was thinking, would you like to work for me? For my dramas. I'm actually filming a new one starring EXO members." He chuckled.

You stared at him in surprise. Chisook was listening in on the conversation.

"Uhm, work for you in make up and fashion?" You asked.

"No, as an actress." The director stated.

Your eyes widened. "An actress?! But I'm just a stylist, I can't act!" You waved your hands in front of you. The director smiled.

"I think what you did on Hello Baby was acting, don't you think? And you have an amazing body, pretty baby face, perfect for being an actress." He explained.

When first entering this business. You wouldn't have even had the thought of being an actress. It was shocking to you that the director wanted you as an actress.

Suddenly Chisook stepped in. "Ah, we can discuss this another time. I'll give you my number, how about that director-nim?" Chisook gave the director his card. The director beamed and nodded.

You stared at Chisook in disbelief. "Oppa! I can't act! And plus, I'm a stylist for these boys." You furrowed your eyebrows. Chisook jumped up and down.

"YAH! You know how famous this director is? All his dramas are hits. If we get you to act in this drama, you'll be famous and rich!" Chisook got excited and kept talking. You thought about it.

It wouldn't be that bad right? BAP seems like the idol life.

"So what do you think? You want to go for it?" Chisook asked. You shrugged. "Let me think about it, okay oppa?"

He nodded and walked away. Already dialing the company telling them the great news about a new star. You sat by Yukie on the side watching the show. Thinking deeply about what the director said, you turned to Yukie. "Unnie, do you think I'll do good as an actress?"

She stared at you, confused. "An actress? You want to become one?"

You shook your head. "I got a job offer, I'm starting to think it's not that bad right? Better paying than this job." You whispered. Yukie chuckled and nodded. "Way better. My opinion is go for it. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity right?" She smiled and patted your back.

"You'll figure something out."

You've heard the phrase before. 'Once in a lifetime opportunity.'

"Hey, you're my new stylist right?" Beyonce waved you over. "Hi, I'm Beyonce, what's your name?" She smiled warmly at you.

"Oh, I'm Jinae." You shook her hand. You were backstage at a Beyonce concert. "I've heard many great things about you, you're from Korea. Am I correct?"

You nodded quickly, nervous that a big hollywood star was right in front of your eyes.

She chuckled lightly. "Don't be nervous around me, we'll be working together from now on!"

Her manager came and stood beside you. "It's once in a lifetime opportunity to be working here, don't you think?" He smiled and walked away.

Daehyun walked up to you. "Hey, we're leaving." He waved a hand. You snapped out of your thoughts. "Oh okay. Do you need to change back into your normal clothes?"

He shook his head. "We have another schedule, remember?" Daehyun furrowed his eyes at you. "Are you okay? You seem even more distracted now."

You nodded your head and smiled. "I'm fine, where's the eye cream you promised me?" You asked and lightly punched Daehyun's arm.

He chuckled and dug into his backpack. "Here."

--

After all schedules you and BAP returned home. You asked Zelo to stay outside. "Noona, what's up?" He grinned.

"Zelo-ah, I'm sorry." You started. Zelo already knew your answer. He didn't expect any miracles to happen.

"It's okay noona. I already knew this would happen. But don't expect me to give up on you okay?" He hugged you tightly. "Don't sleep too late!" He opened the door to his dorm and went in.

I did the right thing. Jinae, you cannot hurt him anymore.

You smiled contently and walked back inside your place.

 

--

AYO WADDUP SUBBIES. I'm going on vacation tomorrow. Meaning there won't be any updates for 2 weeks or so because once I get back I also have school. I hope you guys spend your few days of summer well! Unless you have school already, then.. STUDY HARD! ^_^ Okay, I'll miss you guys so much <3 ACK, I CAN'T LEAVE MY FANFIC LIKE THIS. T_T

Anyone live in San Fran or LA? =) /winkwink that's where I'll be going. Any recommendations of where to visit? Shop? EAT? *_*

Last spam before I leave. See you sooooooo0on.

Okay. I'll miss you guys. Good bye <3

 

If she does become an actress, it won't affect her relationship with BAP. I think it'll become stronger and be more interesting. However if she stays with BAP it'll be continuing like this. So.. Yeah, I'm leaning towards her being an actress though. What do you guys think?