Dorm I

B.A.P's Stylist

The next day was BAP's day off. Meaning you got the day off as well. You decided to spend it with Hwa Young shopping. She got ready and waited for you by the door.

On normal days you wouldn't put make up on and do your hair. But today you felt special, so you took extra time to gussy up. Hwa Young tapped her foot on the floor impatiently.

"YAH, hurry up you slow poke!" She yelled, irritated. You finally stepped out of your room, with a cute green blouse, black jeans, and some heels. Your bag was a bright yellow, your long hair was wavy, and your make up was a simple eyeliner and eyeshadow. Even if you didn't have much make up on, you still looked beautiful.

Hwa Young eyed you up and down then smirked. "Were you planning on meeting someone then ditching me?" She joked and started to put on her shoes. You pouted.

"I just wanted to look pretty for you Hwa Young." You cooed. She laughed lightheartedly then opened the door. She started walking out, not looking in front of her. Suddenly she ran into someone.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't see where I was going." She quickly bowed, when she looked up it was Dae Hyun and Jong Up. You poked your head behind Hwa Young.

"Ah! Dae Hyun, Jong Up!" You smiled and waved. Their eyes rounded when they saw you. They have never seen you so dressed up before, you would usually wear hoodies and jeans since they had to move around a lot.

You locked the door behind you. "Were you going somewhere?" You asked while holding onto Hwa Young.

They nodded.

There was a pause. Right. The quiet people.

"Where?" You broke the silence.

Dae Hyun was the one who spoke first. "Getting food for the hyungs, where are you going?"

"To the mall with Hwa Young." You grinned and looked up at the tall girl beside you. 

You four just stood there, in awkwardness. "Well! We're going to go now, annyeong guys!" You waved and sped down the hallway, dragging Hwa Young who was still staring lovingly at Jong Up.

"Damn, Jong Up is fine." Hwa Young said. You rolled your eyes.

"He's younger than you, you know that right?" You pointed your fingers at her. She nodded and smirked.

"Oh well, he'll just have to call me noona!" She clapped her hands and grinned. You didn't know how to live with her anymore and facepalmed yourself.

There weren't a lot of people in the mall since it was a Monday. You browsed a cute little accesory store and found the k-pop section. You scanned through the posters and found a BAP one. It was the Power promotion poster.

You smiled a little. The boys are doing well. You decided to buy their album and poster to support them.

Hwa Young came running over holding something.

"LOOK! It's a Jong Up necklace!" She held up a silver necklace that had 'JongUp' writter on it.

"Are you going to get it?" You asked her while walking to the cash register. She nodded exitedly.

"You're getting something too I see." She eyed the album and poster. "Can't you just get it for free from them? I'm sure they did offer you something.." She tapped her chin.

You shook your head. "Nah, they didn't. Plus, I'll be supporting them like this." You said warmly and paid for the things.

 

After a nice day of shopping you decided to head to the cafe near home to grab something to eat. It was your favourite place since you moved.

"One iced dark chocolate mocha please. With extra whip cream." The dark chocolate's bitterness was what you liked. Your eyes sparkled at the baked goods on the side. "Can I also get blueberry waffle please."

The waiter nodded and bowed.

You waited by the side for you drink. Hwa Young went home because she was complaining about being tired all day. "Dark chocolate mocha!"

The waiter called out. You snapped out of thoughts and grabbed it, someone else's hand was heading towards the drink as well.

"Oh, sorry is this yours?" You looked up and saw Zelo. His eyes smiled.

"NOONA! No you can take it first." He grinned and let you drink the mocha.

"Thanks Zelo. What are you doing here?" You asked, looking around for the others. But they were no where to be found.

"OH, I just wanted something to drink. Dae Hyun-hyung didn't get me anything today." He frowned and grabbed the drink which was ready now.

He lead you to a table to sit down, and you enjoyed your waffle.

"Oh yeah, he was getting food with Jong Up right?" You said with a mouthful of food. Zelo chuckled and nodded.

"I want some." He suddenly used aegyo on you. "Noona, feed me. Buing buing~" His eyes were puppy like now. You eventually gave in and fed him some.

He grinned. "That was yummy." He his lips and sipped on his coffee.

"What'd you guys do the whole day?" You asked. He tapped his chin, thinking.

"We don't do much on break days. We sleep, since we don't get much of that." He nodded. You suddenly thought about Dae Hyun and Young Jae.

"Hey, is Dae Hyun always so.. quiet?"

Zelo nodded. "At first he was really quiet, we thought he hated us. But he's just very skeptical on who he lets in. Careful I should say."

"How about Young Jae? It doesn't seem he likes me very much." Zelo raised an eyebrow and laughed.

"He's a smart-, that's what he is. He's like that, all the time. But the hyungs are very caring towards each other and the people they love. He'll open up to you soon."

Zelo sounded so much more mature than when you first met him. You gazed at his sharp features. Whenever he smiled, his eyes would curve into a smile as well. Putting aside his manly figure, Zelo was the cutest out of all the BAP members.

"You're going to stare a hole into my face." Zelo said, inturupting your thoughts. You blushed and drank your coffee.

You and Zelo talked for about two hours, then went home.

"See you tomorrow morning, noona. Remember to wake up!" He hugged you tightly then went inside his dorm. You smiled and opened the door.

Hwa Young on her laptop in the kitchen counter. You took off your shoes. "I'm home!"

She looked up. "Oh, you're here?"

"What are you doing?" You asked, peering over her shoulders to look at the screen. She was watching BAP performances, mostly Jong Up fancams.

"You really like him don't you?" You asked while looking through the fridge. Hwa Young nodded quickly.

"He's probably my bias out of everyone. I have never fangirled this hard in my life." Her eyes were glued onto Jong Up. You laughed and closed the fridge.

"Hey, don't forget it's your turn to go grocery shopping. We have no food left."

She waved her hands. "Yeah, yeah."

You had nothing to do, it was only 5 in the early evening, so you decided to go visit BAP. You knocked on their door. Young Jae was the one to answer it.

He gawked at you. Young Jae has never seen you so beautiful, but of course he wasn't going to admit it.

"Annyeong! Mind if I come in?" You asked. Young Jae rolled his eyes and left the door open for you.

I'll take that as a 'yes you may come in Jin Ae!' You thought to yourself.

The boys were scattered around the dorm. Yong Guk and Zelo were watching war movies with blankets over them. "YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. DID YOU SEE THAT HYUNG?!" Zelo screamed at Yong Guk.

Him Chan was no where to be found, Dae Hyun and Young Jae was in the kitchen, eating. Jong Up was exersising in his little corner, you could see beads of sweat on his face.

"Um." You said, but no one paid attention to you.

Suddenly a towel was draped over your head. Him Chan grinned down at you. He wasn't wearing any shirt. Your eyes rounded and you quicky hid your face.

"Hey! Wear some clothes please." You blushed a deep red. Him Chan looked down and chuckled.

"Nah, you can see me and my chocolate abs. What are you doing here Jin Ae-ah?" He asked while getting a shirt to put on. Dae Hyun turned at your name being said.

"Oh, I got bored so I came over. Do you mind?" You said dropping your hands, relieved that he had a shirt on now.

"Of course not, I welcome you to the BAP dorm." He spread his arms to his dorm.