27

B.A.P's Stylist

I reached 200 subs for this fanfic! Thank you so so much <3 I LOVE YOU ALL. MUAH!

 

You took a taxi home.

You opened the fridge to take a drink of water, the events were just too much for you. You touched the cut on your face, it stung. There was no first-aid kit in your new apartment so you settled for just water.

The cold water hit your face, the cut didn't sting anymore. You stared at yourself in the mirror.

"Be strong Jinae." You smiled and patted your face dry.

Your phone rang.

"Hello?" You answered, still patting your face dry.

"Okay, you're home safe. That's good." Daehyun's voice on the other side was dry. You smiled at his generousity.

"Yeah, I'm home. Go to sleep! Don't you have to wake up early tomorrow?" You knew this because Daehyun was texting you all day.

"Mmhm. I guess I will. Good night!." Daehyun hung up first. You put the phone down and changed into your pajamas. You noticed cuts by your ankle from the shards of the flowepot.

"Great." You muttered and sat down to treat them.

--

Today was Chuseok. The korean thanksgiving day. You woke up before the alarm could ring. The sun was beaming into your room. You called Sunggyu to ask when he was coming.

"Today's your day off." He stated. You paused.

"But Monday's my day off." You started. Sunggyu chuckled. "I know, the boss decided to give you another day off, so you've got two in a row! Tuesday's your last filming day. So just remember that, have fun!" Sunggyu hung up first.

You stared at your phone. Your boss giving you a day off? Impossible. He'd always want you to work as hard as you could, especially for a rookie. They were supposed to have full schedules and never get breaks. Monday was already suspicious. You decided to let it go. A day off, why would that be bad?

Then you spotted the letter by your table. Yesterday's events were still lingering in your head. But forgetting it would be the best for you.

You started to tear the letter into pieces and threw it in the trash. "A new start Jinae, a new start!" (A/N: Hint hint! Who knows what I'm talking about? =) *Samantha points if you do! <3*)

A call came in.

"Hello?"

A familiar voice was on the other end. "Good morning. I heard you'd have a day off today." Daehyun said with a sleepy voice.

You giggled at his husky voice, different from his usual, gentle voice. "Mmhm, the boss decided apparently. Did you just wake up?" You asked, even know you knew.

"Yeah." He yawned. "I just wanted to hear your voice when I woke up." Daehyun cooed. You blushed. My voice? Why?

"Oh. Hi." You said awkwardly. Daehyun laughed. "Mm, I have to go now. Today we've got this broadcast. Live too." He groaned. You could hear Jongup yelling at his hyungs to get ready.

"Live? Are you sure you'll do well? Don't make a mistake~" You teased. Daehyun scoffed.

"I'm Daehyun! I never make a mistake." Daehyun grinned. "I have to go, I'll text you though."

"Okay, bye!" You waved unknowingly to no one. Your arms stretched up decided to go shopping. It's been a while since you've been out in the public. Going alone wouldn't catch as much attention.

--

While wondering around the streets of Myungdong, you spotted a makeup store. Makeup.. I miss shopping for it. A smile spread across your face.

There were so many different new brands you never seen before. How long haven't I been here?

You laughed at yourself and picked some things out. It felt good to be spending your money on makeup. There hasn't been any chance to even go out and shop since you became a actress.

You sighed and continued walking. Unknowingly, you walked into a jewelry store. It was really cute outside.

You spotted a couple bracelet. The first person you thought of was Daehyun, your heart started beating faster.

It was simple enough so no one would suspect anything but it still meant something to you. You decided to buy it, as a friend. In your heart you wanted to be something more.

--

Filter chapter!

Not a gif but doesn't he look FIOONEE. Like a japanese manga character or something. Lord, I'm dying. IS THIS REALITY?!

My baby's smile is just gorgeous. <3

The one time I have Jongup gifs he looks like this. Thanks Jongup, I appreciate it.

ZELO. I LAB YOU MY SWEETIE PIE. Then there's awkward Daehyun. Yongguk ah, whatcha doing with that bootiful face of yours, love?

Unf, Daehyun's smile.

Remember, Daehyun loves you. =)

Mah boys.

So I smell my dad's feet from in my room. He's in the living room, my door is closed, and I still smell it. That is how extreme it is.

Okay so how are you guys today? =) Yes, I am finally back on track with my gif spams. I just did it lenghthen this chapter. PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ME. T_T I'm sorry, I just don't have any ideas right now. There is a blank page in front of my. As you all probably know, my chapters don't really have a certain or specific topic like other people do. For example, there are chapters dedicated to outings like skating, parks, school, or you know what i mean! LOL I will try to make it like that as well. I TRY I TRY. It's thanksgiving long weekend! KEKEKEKEKKEE. Happy happy me. What else is there to talk about...

Oh, how does vlogging sound to you guys? I am intersted in the idea of that, don't you think it's cool? I always wanted to try. BUT BUT BUT. Yenno, there really isn't a audience to vlog to. It takes a while to get viewers plus the edit time. It's just a hassle. :/ Do any of you guys vlog? Even if it's for your own memories? I was thinking of just putting it up for you guys. =) In the video section of aff. But then it sounds kinda crazy to me, LOL has anyone does that yet? But the thing it that I'll need to upload it onto some other site like youtube, I don't really want to do that. OH WELL. ^_^ It's because I like watching vlogs, seeing what people do in their daily life. Isn't it interesting?

Okie. Thanks for reading my author note. I know it's long, but I do appreciate you taking your time and reading my thoughts. <3