Hello Baby Episode 1 [Part 3/3]

B.A.P's Stylist

The baby house was even bigger than yours and BAP's dorm. It was huge. All the furniture was placed already, and there was even food in the fridge.

"Isn't this only for two days? Why so many things?" You asked, bewildered. You put the grocery bags on the kitchen table. Yongguk and Himchan were assembling the baby toys while Zelo played with them. Daehyun and Jongup took care of Kyungsoo while you and Youngjae cooked.

"Don't cut yourself this time." Youngjae warned, jokingly. You scoffed. "That time was your fault!"

Youngjae started putting all the drinks in the fridge. "Why'd you buy so many drinks?" He held up a strawberry milk. You pouted. "Zelo and Kyungsoo like those."

He shook his head and closed the fridge. "What are we making?"

"Kyungsoo's favourite, spaghetti! You don't have to cook though, you won." You pointed out. "Viewers at home, don't you want to try Youngjae-ssi's spaghetti?" You winked at the camera.

"Now I'll have to cook, you teased the viewers." He joked

"Let's start!"

In the living room, Zelo was handing Kyungsoo a toy. Kyungsoo grabbed it and threw it at Zelo's head, accidenlty. "OW. HYUNG!" Zelo went running to Yongguk who was too focused on building the toys.

"What?!" He asked annoyed.

"Kyungsoo hates me." Zelo sighed and rubbed his forehead. He glanced back to see Kyungsoo happily playing with Daehyun and Jongup. They were doing a performance, Daehyun sang while Jongup danced.

"Learn how to connect with the baby, you're closest in age." Himchan suddenly chimed in. Zelo pouted in jealousy.

A loud bang was heard from the kitchen. B.A.P turned their heads and looked at each other.

"YAH! YOU BUMPED INTO ME."

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DIDN'T LOOK WHERE YOU WERE GOING!"

"I WAS HOLDING THIS, HOW COULD I!?"

"UGH!"

The fight between you and Youngjae went on. You groaned and stepped out of the kitchen, all of B.A.P's eyes on you. Even the staff was surprised. Fortunately, the camera wasn't there to film the scary fight scene.

You smiled and cursed Youngjae under your breath. "Youngjae will cook." You said to the boys. "But hyung won! Why does he need to cook?" Zelo went over next to you. "He wants to." You replied.

Himchan waved you over.

"Neh oppa?"

"After the filming is done, you can go home and sleep. Then come back early in the morning okay? Just to make it real." He whispered in your ear while the camera was filming Daehyun and Jongup playing with Kyungsoo.

You nodded. "Are all shows like this?" You asked, seeing everyone different.

"It's all scripted to make it more fun. I guess you noticed the change in Daehyun and Jongup." He chuckled. "So what happened in the kitchen?" He asked.

You sighed. "Youngjae is so uptight!"

Himchan agreed by nodding. "He loosens up. When he's in front of a camera he gets nervous." You nodded.

"Ah, but he doesn't look nervous." You looked back at him, remembering him yelling at you and sighed. Zelo plopped down next to you with ice cream in his hands.

"I snuck this in the cart while you were shopping with Daehyun-hyung." He snickered and gave it to you. You smiled gratefully.

"Thanks Junhong~" You ruffled his pink poodle hair. He grinned and went back to Yongguk.

 

Youngjae was done cooking the spaghetti all himself. Kyungsoo ran to Youngjae and held onto his leg. "Yes Kyungsoo?" Youngjae looked down with plates in his hands. Suddenly a wild Zelo appeared with airplanes in his hands.

"KYUNGSOO AH! RUN! THE AIRPLANE IS COMING!" Zelo yelled trying to chase after Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo held onto Youngjae even tighter and hid behind his legs. You chuckled and helped Youngjae with the plates. Youngjae smacked Zelo on the head.

"This isn't playing, this is scaring the kid." Youngjae shook his head and picked Kyungsoo up. "Appa make spaghetti. Want to eat?"

Kyungsoo grinned. "NEH!"

He patted Kyungsoo's head and put him down on the chair. The boys piled into the kitchen and sat themselves down. Himchan oogled at the food placed in front of him.

"Youngjae, you'll be cooking everyday from now on okay?" Himchan chowed down, the rest of the boys followed. You were feeding Kyungsoo, not being able to eat your own spaghetti when Daehyun stepped in.

"I'll feed him, go eat." Daehyun picked Kyungsoo's fork up. You just stared at Daehyun, imagining him as a dad in the future.

He'd be a good appa. You smiled and started eating.

 

Soon it was the end of recording. The first episode was going to be a success. The crew had to interview you guys again.

"Kyungsoo is a tough kid right?" The writer asked Daehyun. Daehyun laughed. "He's a toughy, yes."

"Do you think you'll be able to take care of Kyungsoo as your own son if you could?"

"I think I could. He's a cute kid. Very clingly."

Next was Youngjae. "You made spaghetti even when you won, why?"

Youngjae chuckled. "The boys can't cook! I don't want Kyungsoo to die that early. Jin Ae-ssi had to go control the boys as well so she couldn't cook." He answered truthfully, leaving out the fighting part. "I hope tomorrow will be a fun and mermorable day for both us and Kyungsoo!"

"Jin Ae-ssi."

The writer spoke. You smiled. "Yes?"

"How was your experience as a umma for Kyungsoo?"

"It was amazing, tiring but still something to remember. A mom at 18! Haha, I think this could be a good lesson for idols as well as me. Hello Baby's the best!" You raised two thumbs up. You thought it was the end but the writer kept on asking questions.

"Who do you think is the best appa for Kyungsoo?"

"Best appa? Hm." You started thinking of all the boys. "Well not Zelo or Yongguk-oppa. They couldn't even get close to Kyungsoo at first." You giggled continued. "Maybe Youngjae or Daehyun? Jongup's not that bad either."

"If you could pick a husband from BAP, who would you choose?"

The question took you by surprise, but you answered it professinally. "I would get a lot of critisism for answering this question." You sighed and smiled. "But for the sake of this show.. Maybe.."

Then it hit you. You didn't know. There were two figures that lingered in your mind.

--

Wont be updating until Wednesday, I've been kinda busy lately. Which was why it took a while to update this chapter. PROVINCIALS TOMORROW. Ackkkk. Cross my fingers!

Hoped you liked this chapter~ No gif spam today, sorry.